→ → part 4
→ → part 3
→ → part 2
→ → part 1
→ → part 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Are we winning guys? Any happenings?

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege

On advice from council, I refuse to answer, and assert my fifth amendment privilege

On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Will Cooper get in trouble in Clintons place or what is happening?

WE

On the advice of council I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Niggers ruin everything.

Mr. Cooper confirmed for suicide.

Press F to pay respects.

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege

On the advice of counsel I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

>On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

On the advise of council, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Cooper's going to get suicided.

Everyone else pussies out and plead the fifth.

Cooper is going to have to stay way from gyms and not shoot himself in the back of the head

gowdy based af but the nigga head shaped like a coconut lmaoo

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

What's dis blackberry doing talking bout all these other blackberries like this?

One blackberry to another?

Cooper is being based as fuck and not taking the fifth like those other faggots, sadly he will be suicided tonight with two bullets to the back of the head. Press F to pay respects.

F

GIVE ME THE EMAILS!

he will commit suicide by shooting himself 8 times in the back and burning his appartment

On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege.

Props to Mr. Cooper for being the only non-faggot. It's a shame they pre-planned this and had him stay as the scape-goat/"good boy" so the council couldn't come after them again after the first 3 merchants escape.

What did he say?

not an IT expert...

dudes a clinton stooge

who else here
>Comfy

>American Justice Simulator

Don't forget smashing all his records and phones with a hammer.

ALL TOGETHER NOW

>Huma Abe-deen

love this guy

But he just said they they didn't want to hide anything while destroying Clintons devices, thats good for her, isn't it?

>President Clinton

Anything besides pleading the fifth

2330 viewers.. damn

Thats how the committee felt

Should be 200,000+

>How many times did you shut down the server?

>Yes I shut it down because of a hacking attempt

Fuck just answer the question

Hey, I don't know what's going on. Stop memeing for a second and fill me in.

Talking about Bill I think

Just talking about the Clinton's illegal server and blackberry use.

THIS GUY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT

BRUCE FORCE

Not a perfect definition of brute force
E-

>On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my fifth amendment Constitutional privilege

agreed

Its SOOOO obvious there is bullshit going on based on their answers

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

>Not an IT expert
>In control of Clinton's server
>There we're frequent attacks to the server over two years

>Who had access to the server?

>As Administrators?

>The whole universe

kek

Fuck the server was attacked with some frequency.

Sheet

POST YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL IMAGE FACE, GO!

The bill of rights should include the right to be comfy

BTFO

So what the hell happens to Pagliano? Does he go to jail for refusing to show up?

>I cant speak to it, I cant recall
>i dont recall dual authentication
What a shitter.

>Was it encrypted?
I don't know
>Was it encrypted?
I don't know
>Was it encrypted?
I don't know

Guys be careful for a false flag soon.

UH OH HE IS GONNA NAME THE ARABS

Contempt of Congress.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

OH SHIT HE'S GOING IN FOR THE KILL

this guy is the most fun to watch

What does pleading the "Fif" mean here? I have no idea what's going on?

any non-live videos for us that didn't see it from the start?

please show mercy to cooper, chaffetz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>I was one of the admin
>he was running it, I was just using it

heh?

I'm late, how long has this been going on?

Contempt of congress with dems bitching the entire time. Hes lawyering up hard right now, or hes dead

no... I do not have.... any concern....

???

Don't trust youtube viewcount.

Mr. Cooper basically has no knowledge of anything.

At least he answers