Is longboarding the most redpilled form of intercity commuting?

Is longboarding the most redpilled form of intercity commuting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/87cEGj2KGkU
youtu.be/XUuwEq98ByM
citizenbike.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRR
SHKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SHK-SHKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr...

fuck off

No it's the most douchy. Fuck off chad.

No. That would be cycling.

lawn mowing is a pretty big red pill

>paying $200 for a piece of wood with wheels
>slower and less maneuverable than a bike
>look like a fag
you got jewed

No but it is certainly the gayest

No this is.
youtu.be/87cEGj2KGkU

>ITT: Bluepilled fags

Redpilled, Alpha transportation of the future coming through:

youtu.be/XUuwEq98ByM

Stay jelly, cuckfags

You can put your own together for way less than $200

What's gay and douchey about it in particular?

Cycling is cool too, but I can't fit a bicycle in my backpack.

>I can't fit a bicycle in my backpack.

That's why you lock it up, dumbarse.

Get a motorcycle cunt

Thieves can find ways around locks pretty easily.

I'm currently saving up for one.

Only fuccbois and women use longboards

In my city over 60 percent of all transport is done by bike. Almost no fat people and apparently the happiest city in Europe. I'll take my bike anyday over that hipster shit.

If i lived in a big city id use a boosted board, looks comfy

Longboards are for hipster nu-males.

the hardest part of becoming a cyclist is coming out to your parents.

>slower and less maneuverable than a bike
You didn't address this point

There are folding bikes. They won't fit in your back pack but they're easier to store. Dunno how effective they are though

The hardest thing about being a Brazilian is going outside without being shot or mugged.

>I can't fit a bicycle in my backpack.
ACKSHUALLY

citizenbike.com/

haha ebin did you read than on facebook? maybe it would make a nice bumper sticker if that doesn't already exist haha :^)

No this is

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Longboards should only be used for skating along beach paths and such.
Should only ever be used for transport if you're using a normal size skateboard with longboard wheels and loose trucks.
Don't longboard if you can't ollie comfortably or you will just be skating awkwardly getting in peoples way and look like a pleb stopping and starting all the time.
t. Skating degenerate

Either use a real skateboard or a bike, you faggot

Jesus christ that was impressive.

>slower

Uphill, yes.

>less maneuverable

Depends on where you are ultimately. Some places bikes are better, some places boards are better.

Longboards require a lot less maintenance than a bike would, but there are many pros and cons for each.

Overall it's all about what you prefer, and if you're associating a hobby with its fanbase and judging it based on the people who do it rather than your own personal interest, you are a walking bluepill.

Cyclists are faggots though, they hog the road and obstruct traffic just so they can show off their brand-new skin-tight spandex and think they're some kind of olympic professional. Fuck cyclists.

The only way they're getting through that is with an angle grinder you moron. Don't try and tell me things you know nothing about

And for 90% of places where you go for a long time, you will be able to take your bike indoors, or at least some sort of secure area (work, a friend's house, etc.). The only time you need to lock your bike outside is if you're at the shops or something, for a couple hours at most. And if you have a proper lock your bike will be fine, especially if it's locked next to other bikes with much shittier and more easily breakable locks, which is almost always the case if you've got a good lock. And especially if it's parked to really expensive shiny bikes, which some moron will always cycle around the city.

Cycling around the city is objectively the quickest way. It just requires a couple of brain cells to stop your bike getting nicked. Clearly something that you lack.

t. this guy

Of all the gay threads I've seen here, this is by far the gayest

you

Walking is the best though

Please.

Bicycle > Car anyday. you faggots complain that you always get to work late but you never consider calculating how and when to get there a little early and finding alternate ways of dodging traffic. On top of that, it's exercise and no stress.

>The only way they're getting through that is with an angle grinder you moron

Or by taking your bike apart. Bike thieves generally carry around tools and can fully take apart a bike in less than a minute.

Natives here in Juneau do it occasionally.

>And for 90% of places where you go for a long time, you will be able to take your bike indoors, or at least some sort of secure area (work, a friend's house, etc.)

I wouldn't bank on that. A lot of places won't let you take your bike indoors while you shop. Also, you'd look pretty silly rolling your bike through the grocery store picking up food, but I guess it'd be handy if you have a basket on the front : ^ )

You mean blue pilled

slow

Are boosted boards Sup Forums approved? I'm tempted...

Nah, this is me (well, close enough)

>Bicycle > Car anyday. you faggots complain that you always get to work late but you never consider calculating how and when to get there a little early and finding alternate ways of dodging traffic. On top of that, it's exercise and no stress.

When did i complain about being to work late? It doesn't always involve work. You faggots hog the road and cause more accidents because everyone has to yield around your faggot spandex covered asses.

Gas the Bikes Vehicle war now

>Bicycle > Car anyday
enjoy getting hit by some driver with road rage

Enjoy your testicle cancer

BEHIND EVERY LEAF IS A 15 YEAR OLD PAINTBALLING SEAL WANNABE

Lmao, you're so insecure. At least post a real pic. After all, you have to prove yourself to a stranger amirite xD?

I've been interested in trying one out since Casey Neistat started riding them in his videos and very much approves of them.

They seem like a pretty good way to get around. I'd worry about maintenance though. Also the price is pretty steep.

Maybe you retards should learn to fucking turn correctly. Hogging the road my ass, you people turn when there's a fucking red light. You're like Hialeah-tier drivers.

I won't have to worry because I won't be on the road all the time.

Meh, not if you dont want to be drenched in sweat, when you go to work.

Because parking is so expensive where I work, im planning to get an electric 4WD mountainboard for short commutes. Im just waiting for better battery technology, because I cant justify spending 2 grand on an electric Skateboard, if the battery charge cant even last for an hour of commuting.

Same. Casey is my favourite Jew.

I won't have money to buy one for year anyways. Maybe if things go well I could in 5 years. A man can dream...

If you're in a lane, the car behind you has to merge to get around you, this causes traffic congestion. it isn't hard to understand. Retard,

>Or by taking your bike apart.

Why are you trying to tell me about something that you don't know anything about?

>er, yeah but, i er, didn't know about that

Maybe just stop embarrassing yourself?

>shop

READ WHAT I FUCKING SAID

I SAID GOING INTO A SHOP IS THE ONLY TIME YOU **WILL** HAVE TO LOCK IT

ARE YOU A FUCKING MONKEY?

>Endangering your life with unsafe transport just to look like a "cool" retard.

Go on, you first mate, since you're so desperate to engage in such a strange competition of physiques

No. 50cc of two stroke power plus pedals. Anything else is gayer than AIDS.

You're allowed to turn on a red light if no one is coming, you fucking failed abortion. I'm going to make sure to hit a cyclist if there are no witnesses around.

Yes Goyim. Get yourself a nice safe confined steel container filled with flammable petrol.. i mean.. a "car". Yes Goyim, they are very safe. I can give you a good loan for one too :^).

t. cycling: the country

whelp, I'm 28 and still enjoy paintball with my mates...

in an actual city regular skateboards are way better

longboards are mainly for fags that cant ollie

>Why are you trying to tell me about something that you don't know anything about?

You should take your own advice, kiddo.

Stop being so triggered because people like things you don't like.

>removing your front wheel every time you have to lock your bike up

Maximum overkek, you're starting to get pathetic here m8.

Enjoy playing with your socket wrench while I swoop by on my longboard with your mom on the back riding bitch with her arms wrapped around my waist.

>Don't longboard if you can't ollie comfortably

nothing wrong with paintballs

I fucking hate little kids who come here and talk shit though

these are the posters that call us "cucks" or "bluepilled"

makes me fucking ill

Pull the penny board out of your ass you hipster

The hardest part of being a muslim in england is the dick.

nice

got ya, they can all fuck off and die

you ollie on a longboard?

haha epic slide thread ctr

no it isn't

bump

If you read my first post i only longboard on beaches and walking paths.
But i do transit through a city to work by skating on a 7" 6ply with longboard wheels and loose trucks.
It is possible to ollie longboards even my 5ft cruiser is doable even kickflipped it a few times.
What im trying to say is longboarding through cities is shitty unless the city is extremely flat if you want to skate to work use a normal size board or a stubby board.

OP confirms his faggotry. setup a real skateboard you pavement monkey.

Don't you mean intracity you fucktard?

The prefix inter- implies movement from one entity outside of itself to another entity. The prefix intra- implies movement within an entity. Nobody is riding from city to city on longboards, dumbass. Stop trying to use words you think make yourself seem more intelligent unless you know what they mean.

this

bump trump

>Go on, you first mate
Yeah, that's not how it works. You were the one claiming looks and physique, Muhammed.

I like my trucks tight. Fuck you

I enjoy pushing my own board. Boosted takes away that feeling so no. It's gay

skateboarding is fucking bent

Same here, Casey is one of my favorite joo even tho he's a dem by default. I made a lot of research on boosted board since I saw him ride them.
I live in paris, this kind of stuff would make me commute twice as fast.

I actually preordered the new one, the price is steep but compared to metro tickets and taxi it's not much. It's like twice as expensive for a year, then you stop paying anything and still go two time faster where you want to go.

>ride hard wheels and a short, light board down the road for commuting purposes

You're a special kind of stupid

CCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH [he made a turn]

>implying you need a wrench to remove a bike wheel
>what is a quick release

fucking tard

takes about 10 seconds with no tools needed

Unless you have disc brakes, disc brakes add another minute of fuckery while you try to get it to stay in the middle

>intercity

Hahahahaha

your fault for buying meme brakes that will chop your leg off any day now

Its so terrible even the females just carry it around instead of ride it.

And women will ride anything

Using a board to commute, you're fucking retarded. Atleast a skateboard shows you don't suck cock for a living

A regular deck, 60mm or so 92a wheels, Indy 159/69s is just fine for all purposes, and more useful in an urban environment with curbs, steps, humans, train rails.

Long-boards are made for speed and carving.
You are a fucking millennial fag beta lardbody. Skate, you little bitch

This

I haven't seen one long boarder that wasn't a burnout or a nu male. It's a hipster trend. "Shredding gnarly asphalt duuuuuude". Very popular at college campuses and urban areas.

I don't have a problem with the fundamental purpose of longboarding or skateboarding. But where hippie and delinquent culture is primarily seen in skateboarding, it leaks over heavily into longboarding, attaching a really undesirable stigma. I have met and spoken with plenty of skateboarders and long boarders and they're the same cookie cutter nihilist, tattered jeans hippies. It's just how it is.

I guess if you don't care about your feet and want to feel every crack, pebble, and curb, then sure.

>Skateboarding with hard wheels on average city asphalt

Have fun injuring yourself on a 1 mm piece of rock.

I did it for 12 years. I'm perfectly fine m8

How many times did you fall on your ass?

Countless, also almost chopped my ballsack off; got lucky and it missed it by 5mm and cut my inner thigh with the edge of the board.