Do you think we'll ever get a sequel? What's next for director James Rolfe?

Do you think we'll ever get a sequel? What's next for director James Rolfe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-gengkDuek&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ciqe3Y529rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AVGN 2: Adventures in Cuckland, starring the greatest cuck of them all: hillary clinton supporters.

>Do you think we'll ever get a sequel?

I want to see a movie of the nerd's normal life, not some crazy shit

What actually is he doing? Just being a dad? There's no Monster Madness, barely any AVGN, no new movie...just the occasional guest appearance on youtube? I guess he makes enough off Mike/Cinemassacre Youtube to live comfy.

>There's no Monster Madness

He's been putting out a short horror review every day.

It needs to have Mike, Gadget and The Loco Bandito!

Why is James a guest on his own show?

Because that's not his show.

It's his channel though.

Damn, Mike cucked James and took over his channel.

Right, he owns the channel, but that's not his show. He has a bunch of other shows.

FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER FUCK OFF IRATEGAMER

Anyone catch the latest Wife's Son of Monster Madness?
youtube.com/watch?v=4-gengkDuek&t=69s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ciqe3Y529rU

I used to love James but....

KNOCK KNOCK MCFLY

Many directors were making kino in their 20s and 30s. Rolfe is more passionate about film than all of them combined. Why hasn't he been as successful?

By letting his wife and Kevin Finn the jew ruin his one chance at making a good film.

He needs to make a Wayne's World or Clerks-like AVGN movie, not the real life skit that makes his videos unfunny like the first movie was.

i think the AVGN is too old and too obscure for it to be a commercial sucess. I mean, who still watches the AVGN, except those who watched him back in the day

wtf he used to be cute

Because he's obsessed with shoving as many special effects in front of a green screen as possible. Watch a few behind the scenes videos he's uploaded to youtube, he straight up says he likes making everything look fake and terrible as hell because, and I quote, "it invites the audience in on the film making process." I find it hilarious that in the "Inside Look" video for the AVGN movie where he's promoting the movie just before release, he takes a shot at Hollywood movies by saying that they use too much cgi, meanwhile he uses a green screen in almost every shot which looks far worse, it doesn't matter how much he boasts about practical effects if the final result looks like 90s FMV game. James straight up says special effects are the main aspect of film making that he cares about, and the plot, characters, script etc. all takes a back seat to his passion of terrible green screens in every scene.

He also has the mental development of a fourth grader and thinks poop jokes are the pinnacle of comedy. This is a man in his late 30s who laughs hysterically at making fart noises. He spent thousands of hours making a fake trailer for a fake film called "Fuckernauts" about aliens who fuck things because he liked looking through trash and seeing what he throw in front of the camera. There is not even any satirical edge to any of his works; its all just surface level humor.

Subtlty and restraint are simply just two words that are not in Rolfe's vocabulary. Everything he does is an over exaggerated cartoon with wacky characters with silly names doing cuhrazy facial expressions, because he is a mental child who was in special ed class for 7 years and still talks about his home movies he made as a child as though they're the highlight of his life 20+ years later. AVGN movie was his one shot and he blew it.

lol that run, what a goofy fuck

Holy fuck, Ryan looks terrifying here.

isnt he a cuck?

reuploads you mong

Actually yes, his wife fucked another man (most likely mike) and gave birth to a son, and now James is raising it.

Those aren't re-uploads, champ.

thats what a resurrected review is chief

Is it true that Mike doesn't like Black people?

It sure is. It's a good thing they're not all resurrected reviews, eh chief?

Mike's dick is bigger than most black people's (or niggers as I like to call them) so he actually doesn't mind them at all.

nope, james had one shot and he blew it.
he should retire

whatcha doin Shlomo?

all of them are except for 5. now fuck off james.

To be fair a 1/4 of that room is populated by autists

He peaked with Board James' finale.

mikey mike

I hope you get your ass out of the sofa and start working on some Board James. You don't want to end up a mess like spoonie

The problem is that basing an entire film around the AVGN "character" was a huge mistake in the first place, he's basically not a character but a framing device to do reviews and tell funny jokes and then scream. To do a film they had to flesh him out, but they did it in the wrong way by making it that he's just an average joe who works at a video game store with a shitty boss and uploads his reviews online, first of all it was too meta and narcissistic and second it didn't feel like the angry nerd from the web series was getting represented well if it turned out it was all an act and he was just some normal guy with a webshow, and third it gave a completely hokey relationship between the black guy and Nerd that the audience is supposed to believe has always been there, even though it was never established before.

Its true.

James seems more interested and passionate with the horror aspects of Board James than he did with the entirety of the film desu. He should just make a low budget horror film and not blow his load like he did with the AVGN film.

i'm always on DUTYYY

Board James was actually a good show, better than anything AVGN related for years and years. But what does he do? Ends it. Even if he brought it back, Bootsy is gone so it would be pointless.

>12 thousand likes
jesus, what a total humiliation.

bootsy is gone but once they stop making money, they'll bring board james back and bootsy too. I mean mike and ryan don't want him to interfere with their business, but they will allow to at least act in Board James to make some of that money.

James should have just made some Halloween/Friday the 13th knock-off with all the money he got from his fans. Anybody who cared enough to give him money in the first place knew that horror is Jame's passion and would have been glad to fund his first step into making his own horror movie. Instead of doing that though, James made this What a disappointment, not really so much for his fans, but for himself. Halloween had less of a budget than he did for his project. He could have made a respectable horror movie, but we'll never know now.

>mike "loco bandito" matei
>jon "Wealthy blacks also commit more crime than poor whites" jafari
>james "Beaners. Hehehe. Beans. Beans make you fart" rolfe

really makes you think...

>with all the money
at least more than half the money went to his wife's pocket.

What was Mike Matei thinking in this exact moment?

I honestly would enjoy seeing James do a straight horror movie...but I bet we'll get that remake of Sadistic Bitch way before James even considers making a full blown horror movie.

t. Bores

It's edited you fucking retard

>He could have made a respectable horror movie, but we'll never know now.

Except that he couldn't, because he sucks.

where is this from?

Did Ryan bang those two girls?

Horror is basically the only genre his tiny autistic brain can understand, I definitely think he can handle pulling off something at least not terrible.

hahahaha cuck xD
hahahaha hillary clinton xDD

make america great again!

A new movie is in the making, supposedly it's going to be horror.
He's been putting some horror themed videos on the channel recently and has made new AVGN episodes (though they're not very good)

>He's been putting some horror themed videos on the channel recently
Most of those are just reuploads of old monster madness reviews, which he does every Halloween season, which doesn't tell us anything about a new feature film project.

Deepest lore

Why is he wearing makeup?

He looks like a lesbian

Don't get me wrong, I like his stuff, and he knows a lot about movies and definitely cares a lot about them. He just has shitty taste. He's stylistically closer to Ed Wood or Lloyd Kaufman than Wes Craven, and he won't change because he sees no problem with that.

Gamedude needs a role

Is that James' wife April hanging out behind Ryan? Where the fuck is James?

>harpies
>herpes?
>no james, harpies

I don't think so.

>What's a Harpie?
Jesus, is that worse than Bore's "What the fuck is muscle?"

Fuck you commie

Can we agree that Brad Jones is basically a better version of James?

Way less aspie and has a much more varied taste in films than James.

Not to mention, his no budget films are way more interesting than James' childhood movies.

That's not her.

>better version
his personal life is a mess and had a failed suicide attempt

so James is better actually.

I miss the based Brad and fake Brad era.

I meant on an artistic/film knowledge level.

He's still based to me, despite being quite hit and miss during the last year.

Was she the savior? The true AVGN?

My theory as to why James keeps talking about his random childhood films like they're the highlight of his life and worth talking about is that he thinks his audience is full of children and that he can inspire them into film making through retelling his own childhood experiences, the same reason the Sega Aviator sucked because he thinks him and some bald fag throwing themselves into random shit for 15 minutes will entertain children
He turned on James for the Fembusters debacle and still complains that people don't like that shit film, he's dead to me.

>He turned on James for the Fembusters debacle and still complains that people don't like that shit film, he's dead to me.

Uh, all he said was that the amount of hyperexaggerated hatred of Ghostbusters 2016 was ridiculous.

...that said, he didn't like the film all that much anyway, so I don't get what you're complaining about.

You'd think he knows what a harpy is since he's married to one.

He made an entire video parodying James' "I will not review NuGhostbusters" video and basically called him a piece of shit for not seeing, almost all the TGWTG turned on James for it like the little bitches that they are. Brad did say that he liked it in the midnight screening immediately after the film, and has made multiple jabs at its haters for being mysoginist manbabbies. Fuck him.

Yeah, his film influences are rather limited, admittedly.

Then again, a lot of modern horror filmmakers have really limited film influences too, so James would fit in quite well with guys like David Sandberg, Eli Roth and John R. Leonetti.

The guys who made the best horror movies weren't just influenced by fellow horror filmmakers, mind you.

I don't know who the fuck is this, but she reminds me of my ex and that makes me...uncomfortable.

Man, you took that stupid video too seriously.

I mean, he's done that same shit when Angus T. Jones left Two and a Half Men and took the piss out of commentators who bitched at the Man of Steel and Prometheus Midnight Screenings videos.

Obviously you're the one who took shit too seriously...oh and go back and rewatch his Ghostbusters 2016 Midnight Screenings, as you got "mediocre" mixed up with "good", it seems. He just said it wasn't quite as bad as people claimed it was, but still didn't care for it.

If they interviewed Ted Turner on CNN it'd still be 'guest ted turner' retard

whole tgwtg clique rely on the people that liked the fembusters shit. They can't say it sucked, they still need that patreon money. I think people mistake brad for right-wing because of his reviews, when in reality he's just like everyone else.

Justice for Bootsy when?

DESU people who got super mad about a stupid remake of a decent supernatural comedy and acted like it was the end of the world are fucktarded as hell anyway.

bootsy will be murdered and at future rally. Mike will orchestrate the murder, and the blame will be turned on the white supremacist. Bootsy will become a leftist martyr, but what is matters Mike will have no enemies left.

>decent