ITT underrated comfy kino

ITT underrated comfy kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kGAm5979gA
imdb.com/title/tt0572199/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comfy yes, but kino no.

my face when the worst voyager episode is better than every episode of this shit.

Please punish me, Kogo Sato!!

I actually think ENT has been rehabilitated over the past few years. It is no longer underrated.

Why does everybody hate Enterprise? The season 3 Xindi arc was top tier.

>Why does everybody hate Enterprise?

because it is pure shit

Hell yeah,

Glad I'm not the only one here who loves Enterprise.

Many reasons, even though I love all aspects of the show (the intro, the designs, prequel, characters, etc.), it has problems for some people.

The intro is for one and the average story telling/reused plots in the first two seasons, but it ain't shit like a lot of Voyager's later half.

Personally, I'd rather have some average stuff than absolute garbage. Enterprise gets better as the show progressed, as you said in season 3, and most were not willing to give it a chance in the first two seasons, and by the time it got really good, most people tuned out.

Oh, I forgot, UPN is also to blame heavily, shit network with poor management. Also Rick Berman and Brannon Braga not bringing on better writers to improve the show's writing and drive some new plots in the first two seasons.

>because its pure shit

Not an argument.

Also forgot to mention, Temporal Cold war was an awesome idea, but it never really panned out properly.

Jenny's coma was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=5kGAm5979gA

The problem is that there's no way to make something involving time travel not be complete crap. There'll always be many major plot holes and people will feel unsatisfied watching something that makes no sense and that they can see has gaping holes.

Honestly, it was a dumb decision to make a major arc about time travel.

>you will never be a kid again watching Enterprise on UPN with your dad

Even that terrible intro song makes me nostalgic ;-;

I hated how they made Vulcans untrustworthy assholes.

So you hate how they were accurately portrayed? I'm not following.

The Romulans are too masculine and robust a race to be Jewish. They're more like Romans.

I know, its just a meme picture.

While they were assholes, the untrustworthy part was because of Romulans. Fuck Romulans.

Anons I need your help. There's an episode of Enterprise, I think it was in season 3, with a scene where Archer and Phlox meet in his quarters. It's very dark, Archer is facing away, and he tells Phlox that he's about to do something that he feels morally conflicted about, something he never thought he would have to do, and he's not sure if it's the right thing.

I can't remember what episode but it's a great scene. Does anybody here know?

enterprise is pretty meh at best

I think you are thinking of season 1, "Dear Doctor" - I could be wrong, but I don't remember any conversations with Phlox in season 3 that had moral implications.

imdb.com/title/tt0572199/

This show is actually pretty ok, especially after watching discovery

The episode where he decides to board a ship and steal their warp coil/? If so, that's 3x17 Damage.

Voyager only had two good characters. At least enterprise had some cool character ideas/morals. Voyager is pure cheese, but without the soul the other shows had

That's definitely season 3 because that's when Archer's all "Anything to protect Earth" as for what episode it actually is I can't do anything for you there.

I wanna say it's in the middle but I can only tell you it's season 3.

Did he talk with Phlox about that in the episode?

Remember when Harry Kim died haha

Yes.

"How long have you been a doctor?"
"Nearly forty years."
"And in all that time, did you ever do anything you thought was unethical?"
"Twice. Why?"
"I'm about to step over a line, a line I thought I would never cross. And given the nature of our mission, it probably won't be the last."
"Probably not. May I ask what you're planning to do?"
"There could be more casualties."
"I'll be ready." - Archer and Phlox

>Voyager only had two good characters
The Doctor, and? I hope you don't mean the T&A.

>finish Xindi arc
>expect a nice comfy homecoming
>nope, alien Nazis lol

Fuck you too ENT

Yeah, we needed a break after what was essentially a season long episode and they give us a two parter with time traveling nazi aliens.

I'm watching ENT after VOY and its better in every single way. Every episode in VOY was painfully predictable with really bad writing and characters.

Ah, thank you, I totally forgot about that.