Which superhero has the best Rogue gallery?

Which superhero has the best Rogue gallery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfu-LQbVmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DC
Pleb Taste: Batman
Patrician Taste: Flash

>Marvel
Pleb Taste: Spider-man
Patrician Taste: Fantastic Four

For DC, replace Patrician with contrarian. Batman's rogue gallery is the best in comics.

I'll give you the FF.

Batman is an objetive fact , Flash is a meme by contrarians and Spiderman has a great and fun villian collection but said villians are either defined too much by their gimmick (that's why there's like 10 vultures and one million hobgoblins) instead of a real mix of story, personality ans strong gimmick.

Batman enemies have actual GOOD and classic stories like Mortal Clay or crazy stuff like emperor joker or simple stuff like Veangeance of Bane. Spiderman lacks that, as most of his stories focus A LOT on peter parker (and that's a good thing).

Anyway, my favorite is meme tier, i'm a late 80's kid so i grew up with Spawn. I would love to pretend Spawn or superman are better than batman's but i'n not insane or autistic.

FF is right, but Flash gallery is a meme for either johnsfags or contrarians that just want to say anything but batman

Superman
X-Men

>Top-Tier:
Batman
Spider-Man

>Good-Tier:
Flash
Superman
Fantastic Four

>Shit-Tier:
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Iron-Man
Captain America
Thor

>Patrician Taste: Fantastic Four
Doom cock suckers are the worst.

Iron man and cap are waaay worst than thor or wondy, they are both absolute shit

The Fantastic Four have such a good rogues gallery that it just became Marvel's setting for decades, with the Four being left with the goofy ones to fight in their own book.

I think Green Lantern's old gallery has some potential if someone did something with it besides more ring wielders.

Iron-Man and Wondy are pretty much on par

russian communist in a robot suit & chinese communist with magic rings

vs.

crazy cat lady & greek satan

>contrarian

Batman's rogues aren't people. They're mental illnesses.

>the only FF villain is Doom
Casual pls go. You could get rid of Doom entirely, and it'd still be one of the best rogues galleries in comics.

GL's old rogues gallery was great. The greatest tragedy of Johns' run is that it basically threw GL's rogues gallery out in favor of the Rainbow Lanterns and now the Rainbow Lanterns are the only characters that EVER get used in GL. The only old rogues that come back are the ones that then get given their own non-green lantern.

God, that post is pure plebness

Superman rouges gallery is underrated. A lot of his mordern writers seem to like making OC villians for that one storyline though so his gallery doesn't get as much play.

Batman and Spider-Man. Anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian

Honorable mention to Supes I guess. I also like Daredevil's RG even tho he shares most of his villains with other street level heroes

>the only FF villain is Doom
Never said that but but usually when it comes to FF villains the main guy is Doom.

>implying Galactus is good
>implying Mole man is good
>implying the frightful four is good
>implying the Skrulls are good
>implying stereotypical hothead (OH YEAH HE'S ALSO MADE OF FIRE HOW COOL IS THIS PUN) teenager is good
>implying whiny rock faggot with generic le strong man powers with Jewish heritage to make him immune from criticism and funny xD accent is good
>implying slutty housewife with boring powers is good
>implying poor man's Plastic Man with plot intelligence (he's also a literal KEK) is good

F4 sucks dick and have sucked dick since we evolved from silly golden age shit and pretending to like them doesn't make you cool. It's not silly fun anymore, it's just corny shit

That's easy.

Batman and Spider-Man have the most development rogue gallery on both companies, so obviously them.

I really enjoy the Rogues, enemies of Flash, at least when they work together and do stuff together and feel like there's a community of them, the chemistry and stuff.
Haven't seen other villains do that, maybe sometimes X-Men ones, different Sinister Sixes don't do it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfu-LQbVmhg

>objetive fact

Namor also fucked around with the FF in the early days.

Earlier, I would have said Batman, but after reading on the Flash runs throughout history, I think I appreciate Flash villains more, both the more campy and humane Rogues, and the pure darkness that pushes the Flash to his limits that are Zooms.

I guess it helps that both Zooms aren't over-saturated. Their villainy breaks the (usually) happy-go-lucky atmosphere of Flash comics, and most of their appearances are meaningful and interesting. The fact that Barry actually killed his Reverse-Flash also makes for a fine parallel with the Joker, who's been getting more appearances AND more immunity the more murderous he became, which basically started the whole "Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker?" conundrum.

The Flash's early depictions of his villains are certainly different from the post-crisis ones (the Rogues were very much "educational" characters, showcasing physics and chemistry to the kids, while Zoom's M.O. turned into trying to cuck Barry (and Green Lantern) after some time).