I don't think it was Hillary speaking + mp3

I'm not saying I'm 100% right on this, but something seemed very off with the over-the-phone interview Hillary supposedly did for Anderson Cooper.

After looking at the recording through some of the software I use in everyday work I noticed in the waveform some audible weird "residue" that would suggest that it was passed through some sort of pitch correction plugin that distorted sibilants and consonants, which is actually something that mixing engineers have to deal with constantly.

Natural vibrato on some vowels was unnaturally congested which would suggest that the recording was either sped up or pitch shifted to sound higher, else it would mean the speaker has some extremely uncommon, or even unnatural voice characteristics.

I tried to diminish the effect pulling the tone down until the waveform looked more natural and ended up with an entirely different sounding voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GgyVtfPj5x

Of course these artefacts might have been caused by the fact that I was dealing with a really low quality recording, but from my experience this kind of thing usually doesn't interfere with pitch detection algorithms, there were instances where I had to polish up vocals recorded with phone and it worked out pretty well.

Make what you want out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-health-transparency/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-entire-phone-interview-anderson-cooper-ac.cnn/video/playlists/hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
youtu.be/y03Sc0H3n8s?t=121
youtu.be/y03Sc0H3n8s?t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=0DoO2kwdwyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grab your tin hat and some tea?

Why do you guys even look into this stuff? Sheesh get a life.

jaok?

Thank you for correcting the record

>vocaroo.com/i/s1GgyVtfPj5x

Nicely done Poland. Would also explain why it wasn't a video interview. Hillary is dead, or in worse shape than expected. Dems buy time to decide how to break the news and who to set up as a successor.

Bump for weekend with Hillary

It is ritualistically powerful that Hillary died on 9/11, just at the time the towers collapsed.

Make what you want out of it.

I interpret this as kek symbollically striking down those who were really responsible for (((9/11))).

Nice dubs btw.

YOU DONT OWN CSI AUDIO GEAR!!!

I haven't seen video of her since the weekend with hillary incident, and I caught some of that phone interview just now.

I think poland is on to something.

also, I'll never forget you poland

Another day, another retarded conspiracy by another retarded Trumpfag.

This is what we fuckin do. Pol's weapon used autism means we are compelled to dig as deep as inhumanly possible into every minor occurrence or possibility. Because more often than not it is our "vain" conspiracies that turn out to be terrifyingly real and unravel whole systems.

I had the same feeling. Why no video if she is feeling fine? I mean she came out to wave at the cameras only hours after the event right?

We have fuckingf Skype for fucks sake.

>
>Another day, another retarded conspiracy by another retarded Trumpfag.

A FUCKING LEAF

>LEAF

You are correct. Hillary is Dead, and has body doubles and voice actors covering for her.

Praise KEK!

Not doing a video interview gives more credence to the body double.

They are piling lies upon lies here

They are modifying her voice to be less grating and annoying. Many exit polls showed her smoker voice is hard to listen to and distracting

>I noticed in the waveform some audible weird "residue"

nice try, ctr false flagger

get a bump

Exactly my thoughts. Praise KEK.

Hill is Kill

>I'm not saying I'm 100% right on this, but something seemed very off with the over-the-phone interview Hillary supposedly did for Anderson Cooper.
Yeah, her voice is clear. Someone with pneumonia would not fucking sound that clear. How fucking stupid do they think the American population is?

Extremely stupid.

KEK save them
Praise KEK the Bringer of Light!

One thing I am sure of is that there is NO WAY Hillary will debate Trump.

bump

SAVING FROM SLIDES

Ignoring all the audio editing stuff that is floating around, there is no fucking way someone with pneumonia would sound that normal, or even walk around and dance around/hug a little girl after 30 minutes in her daughters flat. It's retarded, they keep changing it around, first it was dehydration and now they're pushing this one? Fucking hell if you're going to lie do it right please. Stupid Democratic retarded cunt scrapers.

>get a life
>Sup Forums
what the fuck faggot where do you think you are?

That's like going to a FIFA match and shouting
>Why do you guys even kick that ball around? Sheesh get a life.

I cant play the audio did vocaroo take it down?

Grab a cock and correct the record?

Not a drill this is fucking HAPPENING

Don't let it slide because of cuck threads

Praise KEK

It's her, but there has to be a trick to it... just haven't figured it out yet.

Kek, the quality of ctr shitposting has really gone down these days, they aren't even tying anymore.

My reply was deleted.

Hitlery died yesterday.

They are using this to buy time to find the next vessel for Moloch.

Thus spoke Kek, the savior of Mankind.

something really bad happened for sure.

>hillary can't stop coughing during multiple campaign stops
>a week later hillary looks like she's ODing at a 9/11 memorial event
>hillary campaign releases multiple statements
>eventually settles on 'pneumonia'
>campaign releases footage of her hugging a child outside of 'chelsea's apartment'
>people claim it's a doppelganger and not hillary
>dems consorting whether to replace hilary
>two days later there's a phone interview; hillary's still not well enough to be seen
>voice on the phone sounds completely different from hillary

If anyone can't be bothered to find the video here it is.

cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/hillary-clinton-health-transparency/

Just off the bat I don't think it's her because she has a normal cadence to her speech, which she is not implementing here.

Also, someone that has been suffering from "pneumonia" enough to pass out from it would not sound that good 2 days after.

To be fair, they have had to been put on over drive since hillary died.

as a continuation, cross examine this phone interview on CNN just a month ago. They sound completely different.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-entire-phone-interview-anderson-cooper-ac.cnn/video/playlists/hillary-clinton/

Can you elaborate ? i am new on 4chn

Somebody told somebody to leave and their iPhoneâ„¢ auto corrected it to leaf :P such a funny meme (inside joke) that we've all used.

>CTR thinks a fucking leaf applies to anyone they think is stupid

lol

>just turn off yor brain, bro

I wouldn't put it past the dems but honestly it just sounds like she is talking while heavily sedated. Like how you can call an employee when they don't show up and immediately know you they overslept just from their voice. The cadence is off but maybe the high doses of Valium have chilled her out a bit.

Bumping lad your a good man

I watched this live & thought the same exact thing
It sounded nothing like her
Also, why would the DNC ask for an emergency contingency plan and get ready for Kaine to be the candidate?
I hope she's alive so Trump can keep on beating the living shit out her
We must have the debate

Whoa, Whao, Waho there dubs. I do not correct records for the lizard.

Shillary must have opened a Vancouver office with all the faggot leaf posts

look at the flag..

That interview was absurd "oh andersooooon you know me hehehe" like some exaggerated impersonation of clinton

I thought that too when I first heard it last night. Seemed like she could actually talk for once. So different from when she's in public

Because it is?

Canadians are called leafs as symbolized by the flag

>conspiracy

i remember when the media was using this word to decry anyone questioning hillary's perfect health. funny isn't it?

If you believe she has Pneumonia, then that's a problem.
She doesn't
She had a seizure or mini stroke
Apparently she gets these all the time

i had pneumonia, either she doesn't have it or it's not her

>the fucking washpo says she was poisoned
Swag lads

Clinton probably died. They'll say she's sick this week, some time later this week they'll say she's taking next week off too. Then they will come out and say either she has died or will be stepping down due to her health. Likely that she died, then they'll Biden or Kaine out to fight Trump.

Clinton died, that's all that's important.

They didn't use Skype because Hillary is dead.

You will never see Hillary again. It's been 48 hours without proof of life

Ugh why would her body double faint

What are you going to do when Trump takes office?

Until they show live footage of her again, I'm going with this theory.

Polandball, are you OK ?

I see you post stuff like this every day. You seem like someone who needs a break from all of this. I suggest you take some days off from playing detective.

Phone lines use really shitty compression techniques, they distort sound.

I'm going to go ahead and call it like this:

Hillary Clinton is already dead, why else would the media be in such a scramble to show she is alive without actually showing her?

They will keep putting out these fake interviews/pictures until a new candidate is chosen. At this point they will stop reporting
about her all together to bolster the campaign for said candidate.

Further down the pipe, maybe even after the election, they will reveal that Hillary has died, but not from sickness, just a fluke or some shit.
At that point, the american people will be assumed to (like the ADHD infants we are) not care or forget about her anyway.

The reason they will do this is because they do not want her death to slander the media bias that they have worked so hard to achieve, and
they don't want the democratic party to lose any reputation.

Side note: This has been the craziest election in history, and I am not looking forward to the outcome. Even when Trump wins, I feel like America is
going to be divided.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1GgyVtfPj5x
Holy fuck. I was watching this last night and knew it didnt sound right.

They won't. They need to limit exposure so nothing like the video of her dead/dying at the 9/11 memorial happens again.

Mark my words, by the time of the first debate which is the 26th, I believe, they will have a new candidate and Clinton will be out of the picture. It's the only move they can make.

We do ut for free

She probably sounds so awful and sick that they did a prerecorded interview, and adjusted the way her voice sounds to make her sound healthier. Wouldn't put it past CNN and Clinton campaign to arrange this.

America will be totally divided, by Winners, and sore losing SJW who will begin to Anhero themselves because 'they can't live in a cisgender white male world'

Close your eyes while listening and really concentrate on her cadance. Compare it to other interviews where she is speaking normally, and not at a rally trying to yell (or is coughing).

This is not Hillary. No. Fucking. Way.

youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

There is no longer any doubt in my mind. The person we saw after the collapse on Sunday was an imposter. Hillary Clinton is either dead or so gravely ill she cannot even give a phone interview.

.gif delivery for my homie

Pepe has hijacked this election.

Praise kek.

Severely underrated post

>actual autism

noice

Its just karmic justice.

Even erdogen managed a video call...

this

I watched the call last night on CNN and remarked to my bf that it didn't sound like her at all.

He's not really into the current conspiracies and laughs them off but he did agree that she sounded.. weird. Like forcefully up, like someone on drugs trying to sound normal. Or maybe someone who wasn't Clinton at all.

Also we both thought it was weird that she was still parroting the 'overheated' and allergy thing when it was clearly 70 degrees and brisk the morning of her fainting (we're in nyc and it was definitely too cool to pass out from fucking heat exhaustion that morning...)

Idk.. he doesn't buy the body double stuff but he definitely seemed suspicious of the whole thing.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's on life support right now and they had a stand-in pretending to be her. Apparently her next appearance won't be until Friday so I guess we'll have to wait until then

That is, unless something spooky happens tomorrow related to the Beast Bills or whatever.

Maybe that accidental death announcement on ABC was primed to air that evening but is being postponed for a few days and she really did kick the bucket.

I WAS FUCKING THINKING THAT INTERVIEW SOUNDED OFF

I thought I was just bugging out.

MOTHERFUCKING BUMP THIS SHIT THIS IS HUGE

hey polbro, could you do your audio wizardry on an earlier hillary phone interview which is known/confirmed to be her? The same process, everything. Lets see how that sounds. Pls

>washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

I think that IS her, but she didn't want to do a video interview because she didn't want to be lying on camera. Over the phone it's much easier. But still obvious. If you listen to these two statements, and the 'uh' before them, and the slightly uncertain tone, these set off all my lie alarms:

youtu.be/y03Sc0H3n8s?t=121

"I uh immediately started feeling, uh, better."
LIE
youtu.be/y03Sc0H3n8s?t=136

OR IT IS A FUCKING VOICE ACTOR KEK CONFIRMS

When she disappears for days after each appearance

really makes you think

So they have a double coming out saying "I feel great". Then say she has pneumonia... then cancels some campaigning.... does a shitty phone interview where she admits to regular dehydration/fainting...

How does someone in her position get dehydrated? With 24/7 nurses and interns or w/e ?

saved.

10/10

I can't for the life of me find another phone interview on Youtube with her for comparison....really odd.

I listened to it live on CNN, and I'm listening to your waveform thing now

I'm sorry, I think it's her. She sounded a tiny bit stuffy and a tiny bit weak, but I think this stuff is getting a bit insane. It's bad enough that shes sick and fainting, why take it all the way into insanity land of impersonators and doubles?

Reminder that Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper is admitted CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DoO2kwdwyM

Devils advocate, but I've had walking pneumonia, and you are "normal" aside from slowly drowning in your own lung mucous.

>its just a dry throat
>she perfectly fine
>its pneumonia
>shes fine!
>its just heat stroke
>she fine!
>its a Russian poison
>Shes fine!

That bitch is dead.

This
I've had the same experience.

Thanks.

Her meter and tone sound about the same, I'm not so sure it's fake anymore. If it is, it's a very very good one - I'm sure the tech exists

I think she's sick and hiding something but no I don't think she's literally dead, you lunatic

Stop trying to kill my dreams, user.