Sarah Andersen edits thread

Sarah Andersen edits thread

Is it weird that I think she looks like an older version of Sugar Plumps from Little Inferno?

What was the originals?

Any answer from her yet?

>"importing Muslims should make our diversity levels skyrocket"
>rape statistic goes up instead
Does anyone have that one?

Do you have any that aren't HAHA SHE'S A JEW SO FUNNY? The owlturd edits are worth it because they play with what's already there and work from it while showing they understood why the original is weak. Most of these could be applied to any comic.
inb4 I'm told to get back to turmblr

She knows but she keeps it low key, actually very mature of her.

the edits are made by Sup Forums, I don't know what you where expecting

>edits
These are all originals.

I bought her book, this girls is great. In fact I love this entire generation of new cartoonists that find humorbin everyday life. From C. Cassandra to the guy who makes Owlturd. Don't know how you can get upset about them.

Also I guess these racist edits are funny.

now with after effects

>not about jews

If you don't like them, make your own. It's that easy.

You people are so fucking tasteless, tofu tastes better..

tumblr

Is this an edit?
I couldnt honestly tell.

What you mean?

He got triggered by the jokes since he's fresh from tumblr so he's trying to shame people by calling them "tasteless." Unfortunately those tactics don't work here. Might as well say "gross," "toxic," and "problematic."

>entire generation of new cartoonists
>humorbin

I wish.

this is the best one

Man should have long sleeves too, beard and hat optional.

>finding humor in everyday life is a new thing
Are you retarded?

Clearly you are.

this is probably the most chill I've seen an artist handle thier work being used for something they hate. I'm still expecting her to make a comic about this.

My favorite Owlturd comic is that one, you know the one, where he's happy but then life comes around and makes him sad. You know that one, right?

Isn't it only logical to assume the number of rapes by immigrants would increase with the number of immigrants and in no way indicative of the tendency of immigrants to commit rape?

>I'm still expecting her to make a comic about this.

Then we edit that one to be about people editing her real white supremacist comics into PC garbage.

Isn't it also logical that people of a poorer or lesser educated nation would have a higher crime rate than those living in well off nations such as our own?

Probably, but the comic edit doesn't address that. It's addressing the proportional rate of rapes v. immigrants and it doesn't logically follow.

Edit the first balloon to say, "I can't wait to bring in refugees from poor, uneducated countries" and then you'd have a logically consistent bit of bigotry.

You don't have to grandstand for my sake, I didn't make these.

It wasn't a gradual increase, it was exponential increase. So no. You're looking at it the wrong way. Wasn't there something absurd like 1200 rapes in new year's eve on Germany last year, you know, THE YEAR they started taking immigrants?
This is not up to discussion dude, you have multiple visual proofs that this was a bad fucking idea. You have gangs of children doing, and I quote "whatever we want because people feel bad about us" as they walk on the streets armed with knives and pipes. Or how some journalists get attacked when they go over to places with immigrants while trying to get interviews. A specific one in sweden had bottles thrown at them and the mass was only stopped when some guy from the camera team ran them over with a car they had similar to a golf cart (probably for carrying materials)

Okay, that one is pretty funny

would Sup Forums enjoy a webcomic about third worlders enjoying third world problems

It's funny, because racism!

so which one of you got triggered by her comics enough to make all these

It is, though.

You don't have to be triggered to make funny edits.

so far the only actually funny one

If it were proportionate, maybe. But the countries accepting refugees had their rape statistics, not just by immigrants, shoot up massively. Now this could be because of immigrants or changing the definition of rape. Regardless, Sweden should not be in the top 3 for recorded rape statistics per year.

So how long before she becomes the new ben garrison and nobody actually knows what shhe believes because of the sheer volume of edits

That actually sounds interesting

Didn't we just have four threads to this on Sup Forums?

The problem here is that it is more difficult for third worlders to deal with their problems(ie, they have to actually work their ass off, or turn to a dangerous life of crime). Only first worlders(and maybe third world elite) have the privilege of venting their stupid problems in webcomic form.

1200 that were actually reported, almost none of which have actually led to investigations, arrests, or convictions.

God only knows how man went unreported or buried by the police. Just look at what happened with the Muslim gangs in Rotherham. Official reports are that they raped over 1400 kids, but the unofficial reports suggest that with as much as the local police and social services covered up and discouraged reports, the real numbers could be closer to five or even ten times that.

Everyone knows Sup Forums does better edits.

Only if they use the same formula.
>Opps forgot to put on hijab
>Rushed out of house without accompanying male relative. Maybe no one will notice
>Sharia Police
>Kooky face

>Sup Forums does better edits
>They edited one guy's work so hard that his actual comics started looking like Sup Forums edits

As much as I despise Sup Forums, I find them brainwashing Ben Garrison into a pepe-posting memer immensely entertaining

They do pull off some pretty epic pranks

What is funny is that Sarah herself is fucking gorgeous, or atleast I think she is, been a while I've seen her photo.
Couldn't take the comics of her talking about appearance seriously anymore.

t. someone who doesn't understand comedy

>comedy can never make light of race
Boy, history has a thing or two to teach you.

Never said that

I AM from a 3rd world country and while I can relate to Owlturd or whatever it's just fucking bottom of the barrel formulaic garbage. If it was like 5 strips these people made I give it a pass but it's all they do, the joke has been ran into the ground.

The more sensitive the subject matter of a joke is, the more important is it for the joke to actually be funny. And honesy, I don't think any of these are. Most feel like they're just someone getting on a soapbox and bitching about ethnic groups they've decided to dislike.

Isn't fucking some weird gay alien the opposite of racism?

You do, however, have to be funny. Some of these aren't bad, like the grave one and the tank one, but some are redundant and some are just god awful.

It's a matter of being clever. Did you create dialogue that makes good use of the existing imagery? Or did you color in someone as black with red lips? And are you making the same joke over and over again (read: welcomed immigrants will rape everyone,) to the point where it's not really a joke anymore?

>comedy is not allowed to hurt sensibilities

See, Sup Forums's cult of personality thing is what I find the most baffling about it, Trump has the shittiest charisma I've ever seen. He's a huge orange billionaire that got most of his fortune handed on a platter, with a vocabulary smaller than a 12 year olds and a temperament hard enough to be triggered by a fake twitter account. He's been compared to Hitler but he doesn't even have the elegance and charisma of Hitler.

The US can't even elect a menacing, smooth talking billionaire, they elect a clown.

Isn't humor subjective though? Can't one find humor in treating a "sensitive matter" flippantly i.e making them the punchline of cheap corny jokes?

Humor, like art, is not REAL unless it follows the correct political agenda.

You really don't see why Sup Forums would relate to a fat, angry manchild who never had to face real adversity and acts like the world owes him something?

So humour is literally never real then, got it

Maybe, but so far no new edits have been made so this thread doesn't prove anything

That may be it. Trump is basically a cars sales man of billionaires and he was labelled Hitler right out of the gate. The media just smothered Godwin's Law, like they were a cat and it was a baby. And Sup Forums responded to that. So the cult is built around taking a guy who's obviously not some Mastermind and pretending he is as allegedly smart institutions bend over backwards failing to stop him at every turn.

Does she have a BF now?
Checked out someone's toombleh last night to check something and this repost was at the top of their page.

All comedy is rooted in misfortune.

This

its so shitty he got elected president

>pay raise
Based mods

Oh look, Sup Forums "tries" to be funny again.

The more beautiful they are, the more they complain about themselves. That's how women work.

She's always had one.

You're right, they're not trying to be funny at all, it just comes naturally.

Sarah Anderson before:

Pfft, user. Anybody could outmaneuver the political elite, dislodge two major political dynasties, survive the media calling you Stalin Hitler, and win the nomination without support after spending half the money of your competition.
It was just coincidence after coincidence after coincidence. Trump simply had luck, that's all. It happens every election.

>used car salesmen of billionaires
I feel like this is supposed to be an insult but you admit he's a billionaire and think that's a point to be ashamed of how someone acquires it.

Why bother having a political angle?

...Bull fucking shit.

so is this actually "roastie problems: comic"?

It's more a commentary/insult on his personality than on his acquired fortune.
And why not have a political angle? Politics aren't above being made light of.

There's something really tickles me wrong with these cutesy internet comics. Am I the only one who feels it that way?

spot the difference

What really happened is that Hillary was clearly too overqualified for the job and thus was passed up for someone with more modest qualifications, just like you're passed up for being too "overqualified" when applying for jobs. Especially if you want to be a police officer but have too high of an IQ.

Yes? All these "i'm quirky introvert" comics are normies. Well, maybe not Ronnie. But he looks so fun to be around irl.

It becomes hack. Which becomes clear after reading about three of these edits. It's just like that faggot who keeps making those comics with >Life and him getting fucked by it.

Your personal sensitivity is not the gauge by which all humor is measured, I'm sorry to say.

She's a normie.
She was assigned one prior to birth, like all normies.

>Ugh, today I came home from my stable job to my nice flat and was greeted by my loving boyfriend. Life is sooo hard.