Internationally, Blade Runner met overseas expectations, debuting with an estimated $50.2 million from 63 markets...

>Internationally, Blade Runner met overseas expectations, debuting with an estimated $50.2 million from 63 markets, 61% of its international footprint, capturing the #1 spot in 45 of those markets. The film's opening in the UK led the way with an estimated $8 million, on par with Interstellar and ~15% ahead of Mad Max: Fury Road.

Americucks confirmed to be chinktier turboplebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

americasuits.com/blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-leather-coat
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU
youtu.be/yaVqhjpQuQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what’s he thingken about

>on par with Interstellar

What's with this comparison? Is that exceptionally high or something?

Man, why would you post the ending, now I'm in tears again.

But yeah, Americans dropped the ball on this one.

Great I can't wait for Citizen Kane 2 now or Labyrinth 2. How about Back to the Future 4? This making money is going to bring so much cancer.

How being a replicant is comfy

On par with a recent long sci-fi not for normies

Did it break even?

Probably something about a soul.

Because the hack director is on the same level as nolan
Even the normalfags realize it

must have been 45 mins of pauses and stares between monologues of just his face

dialogues

At this point it's pretty obvious that US holds world culture back
How can we deal with this problem?

Amerisharts have the worst fucking taste

If normies thought Villenueve was anything like Nolan they'd be swarming to see the film

Literally nothing. Ameriturds will destroy themselves

It's an American movie, you absolute fool

>tfw no AI gf

driving

any rips of when he just fucking nuclear

Saw some forbes article on fecesbook declaring the movie a bomb just after two days. It gave 10 reasons among them poor women representation, not enough action and abloo abloo it was too long! Truly disgusting.

What do you mean

>Citizen Kane 2
Don't you mean Citizen Jane?

the scene when he started screaming from all the bullshit

I was not aware he screams, rarely does he even raise his voice. He is more of a emotionless statue.

For the longest time i was always annoyed at the "uncultured americans" shit from europoors but honestly the last year or two i have come to agree with it. The lack of seats filled on a saturday night for this film combined with multiple stereotypical amerilards getting up and walking out of the film made me come to many realizations. And the szechuan on the burger if you will, was getting home and seeing the box office numbers of this movie in the usa vs international combined with the whole reddit sauce shit that went on last night.

USA & China confirmed to have the two dumbest populations on the fucking planet woo fuck it Imma go crack a Bud and celebrate

Things you people wouldn't believe.

Proud of my country

>be german
>only one of my friends has seen first bladerunner
>he disliked it because its slowpaced

ur not alone

>americans have worse taste than everyone else on earth

why is this news again

INSTAKILL

That is a sort of disappointing statement about American movie-goers. We really do deserve capeshit maybe.

Justice League is going to be a disaster and still have a $75M opening god bless America.

GAAAAAAA DAMMMITTTTT

how even though hes a replicant he is still a real human bean

>bragging about giving the jew more money
Holy shit are yurocucks fucked.

I blame diversity. Too few Americans are white.

I want that coat

americasuits.com/blade-runner-2049-ryan-gosling-leather-coat

I would be surprised if the Chinese audience loves it. Its long and will be most boring, but its a visual treat which they love

Interstellar made $487,100,000 outside of the us, Mad Max Fury Road made $224,800,000.
Hoping it gets somewhere in the middle of those two just to get the Dune movie

God bless you

>Tears in the Rain starts playing
> Lies in the snow
>"After all these years I've finally become the Blade Runner"

I walked straight out wtf

Chinks don't like visually beautiful films, they like cool explosions and robot cars that battle each other, there is a difference.

>believing you shouldn't watch a film because 'fukn joos'

These are the people that make sure capeshit always wins
Why wouldn't they?

But it's directed by a French Canadian. Quebecois are the most European Americans there are.

Kino is saved boys. Euro patricians humiliated burgers.

Femishits are gonna sabotage this movie

It's going to be saved by the Chinese.
They love sci-fi and eat it up. However the censors are going to cut a lot of shit out, but it'll still make back it's money.

guys cut the americans some slack they were busy rioting over the lack of rick and morty szechuan sauce

His waifu

I've never seen a movie with so many shills here. At least try to be subtle.

>all the spics, niggers, numales and feminists didnt go to see it
wew what a surprise

t.burger

The state of Amerifats

>scene when the snow falls on K's palm and disappears
>last scene
>dreams can be forgotten very quickly

Literally dropped before it ended. It was just too obvious.

Chinese love futuristic movies with cool technology, but they're not really the ones to enjoy existential questions in their films.

depends on the marketing there. if it was so shitty as it was here chinks probably don't know what that is. and they would have to put all the action and glowy scenes in their trailer.

Nice trips. It reminded me of the end of Ikiru desu.

about his ai gf

>What gf?

This is a nice Wojak. You made it?

Went to go watch it in the UK.

After dodging an acid attack and a lorry of peace, i made it to the Vue Cinema in central Reading.

It was packed. Usually when I go there these days it's empty.. .but this time... packed.

I love y-

youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU

true kino doesnt exis-

youtu.be/yaVqhjpQuQA

I made two, for any shitposting situation, might make more.

DELET THIS

Blade Runner 2049 is on track to break the record for October opening in South Korea when it is released next week (release delayed by a week due to 9 days long national holiday week).

This is good. Can you make one where stands next to those prostitutes with a head bubble denouncing 3DPD?

hmm I might. I need to make one with the orange filter as well

I spent my 15 bucks on Thursday and you were probably the same user troll calling me a pleb for saying I loved it then. Fuck off.

>joi tries to grab the device
>in that moment its not calculations or programming just the fear of losing K

The holo-girl dies with more fight than the boss cop

>K strangles Luv and sees the life drain from her eyes because she took his cyber waifu away from him.

Will nips and chinese like it too?

Well I would think you'd be walking out, considering the movie had just ended.

nips fucking better, half their anime was inspired by the original Blade Runner

I had no idea Interstellar made so much, I'm glad that kino is appreciated in other parts of the world.

Many of my fellow countrymen are non-sophisticates

It's Nolan. He can make a silent war film film and still hit 500m+ worldwide. His name carries more weight to mainstream audiences than any other director.

Oddly enough blade runner 2049 felt more like a classic anime movie than modern pleb cinema.
Truely kino.

>I'm not the chosen one
>I can't go back to my old job
>My waifu is dead
>Lost my virginity to a 3DPD slut
>Only other women who understands me is trying to kill me
>Harrison Ford isn't my dad
>My jacket is ruined
>Nobody will go to see this movie

the first time i’ve ever seen /ourgoose/ and felt bad for him in a downer ending
i just wanted him to have a happy ending i knew would never come

lmao

CELLS

t. the guy that only watches flavor of the month horror movies and oscar bait flicks
getting hyped for walker dead too huh?

much better than interstellar

>Normalfags realize it
So there's mile long lines to watch this movie?

Is that the crazy guy from The Dark Knight?

If its any consolation my viewing in the UK had fatasses munching on giant bags of doritos and leaving halfway through.

He's a crazy guy

I'd replace Lars with Her

why did he feel the need to go save deckard, when deckard doesn’t give a shit about him. why didn’t he just go nuclear on wallace’s hq or somewhere else

Because he had a change of heart and had decided to be noble by the end.

It's a noir classic.

Plus he had nothing to live for, and, through having the chosen one's memory, understood the importance of them. When the rebel leader talked about everyone wanting to be the chosen one, he was genuinely sad.

It's the only ideal he ever knew, and he had decided to follow it.

Someone has to re-mix the movie with the Drive soundtrack when the BluRay drops. Maybe even cut out 90% of the dialogue. Blade Driver and the Light Girl.

* A real human bein plays*

Yep. He turns up in a lot of stuff as the skinny nervous guy.

Chinks and yanks are the cancer killing cinema.

Chinks will save this film just you wait. They'll relate to the replicants being dead inside.