Why does Canada pretend its so much better than burgerland, when its literally falling apart at the seams...

Why does Canada pretend its so much better than burgerland, when its literally falling apart at the seams, both socially, and economically?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trips make it true, leafs

Did anything specific happen recently that prompted you to post this?

Yes simple...

Canadas GDP shrinked 1.6% in a single quarter... all because liberals are shitting up their country...

I woke up in a new Bugatti

Shrunk* sorry i'm still waking up.

>more repeating integers

All of my doubts have been blown away.

Joking aside, I thought he did something as stupid as selling the last of the gold reserves or something.

its 2016. if your economy dies, it wins

Please just nuke us. Kek wills it.

Are you a fucking retard? You can easily google this information from about 3,000,000,000 different sources...

I'm not saying I don't believe you, faggot, I'm saying you should've included what you meant in the OP rather than a vague "falling apart at the seams". Jesus fuck, you're autistic.

Fuck them. Its cringy they actually obsess with us so bad. They think we give a fuck about anything they have to say and are so indulged in a political process they cant even vote in

Ahahahahahahaha fucking nerds

It's more liberal and thus more pretentious.

I'm so glad this faggot fairy sold off the gold reserves after the old kike soros came to have a financial advisory chat with him, and coincidentally soros invested heavily in gold right after that.

I hope migrants rape Trudeau's kids.

But how else would I get people to actually come into the thread?

Canada doesn't pretend. It is.

what did king nigger mean by this

I can't wait for Toronto fags to finally be blown the fuck out for being so god damn retarded. I hate Toronto so much, I used to think it was Qubecois who were faggots, but they make sense, they want to protect their people and language and try to do that through the Canadian state since they can't become independent without shitloads of economic and political problems.

Torontofags have no excuse.

He meant only good presidents add 10,000,000,000,000 to the debt.

>LEAFS BTFO
>LE WEED MAN SHRUNK CANADA'S GDP BY 1.6% IN ONE SINGLE QUARTER

Or something along those lines.

He meant this.

Notice how the darkie on the rights nametag says "Kang".

A literal Kang in awe at the majesty he is witnessing.

Bump because fuck canada

It's not really, though. Life is pretty good here. You're only fucked if you were working the oilfields and saved no money, or you're a renter in Toronto or Van.

Popular problems with our prime minister include legalizing weed and letting refugees in. Things are pretty good when those are the topics of concern, particularly when you compare it to countries who have White Nationalist Frogs as a political talking point all over their news networks.

Sorry i'm not good at this whole internet thing, and I figured most people wouldn't even understand the significance of the gold reserves, since you know. Retards.

I can't wait for Canada to go full mad max

You can pretend life is all good there but you're paying $7 dollars US for a gallon of milk. And it probably comes in a bag...

Enjoy post recession $11 gallons, silly faggot leaf doesnt even understand economics.

>.. full mad Johnny

Fixed

Americans just love projecting their failures on Canada. Every year more debt and more division, that's the USA.

>8 dollars for a bag of grapes
>good life

Yeesh, and I thought Serbian standards were low.

Just wait until the housing market in Canada pops tomorrow.

>Why does Canada pretend its so much better than burgerland

What else do they have, but delusions of mediocrity? Go easy on poor Canada.

I've got a big boy job and don't even look at prices when I buy my groceries, so you folks are probably right, I'm living a lie.

7% unemployment and skyrocketing expenses, no really guys life is good...

Further proof of how retarded you are....

>doesnt track my own money

Neither does your country. Rekt.

Division? Your cuck dudeweed literally sperged out and hit a woman. Wasnt even in office that long and already divided cana cucks and prepped the woman for muslim rape surge

Get rekt and kys

Chink fix incoming, our immigration minister has a plan! I bet you never suspected you would be living right beside a Chinese satellite in your lifetime!

I can't wait to start eating cat and dog, working at a factory with suicide prevention fencing! Annex any day now!

I want to laugh and joke with you, but I'm in no position to laugh about being owned by china... at least we still have our gold, and balls...

Well Canada has better murder and crime statistics and almost zero niggers and very few latinos, they're racially so much superior than the US and its prospects are so much better it's not even funny.

>at least we still have our gold, and balls...

7% unemployment and a flood of immigrants...

Perhaps you dont know what these things mean silly preto

Our crime rates are so much lower than the US it's not even funny to point out anymore.

hahaha trump

They get to cherry pick their immigrants and their statistics ARE SO MUCH BETTER than the US it's not even funny, are you listening?
7% unemployment, is that supposed to mean something? I'm pretty sure they have way less leechers than you do.
Yes, Canada is what the US would have been if they did not have slavery and had a wall.
USA is a failed State by now and Canada is a stable country.

Can confirm, Electrician here, been out of work since Jan. They just extended my unemployment benifits for a year, looks like they are not expecting anything to change soon.

>I'm doing good therefore things are not bad for everyone in my country

Because Trudeau, despite his flaws, is significantly better than both Clinton and Trump.

I'm not preto and I probably am whiter than most American shart in mart idiots who post here calling me preto while having very similar racial demographics.

Was confused if preto was trolling or not but this is pure under the bridge material... good job silly man you're almost up to a full shiposter level

world when off the gold standards in the 70

currency is backed by oil now
guess who has one of the largest reserves?

Give back those stolen digits Preto

This is what pisses me off about burgers, they are racially fucked white genociding playing Apocalypse Hotel online while killing millions of people in the Middle East and they will get mad when they start reacting to your aggression.
I would never have the balls to live in such a murderous country.
>but I do hope that Trump wins and changes those policies so you guys still have a chance of redemption, also you cannot let anybody in anymore
I ain't giving anything back because Brazilian Digits Matter

>BUT HE IS SO CUTE XD

We need a 10/10 nationalist Chad and we will be unbeatable

Because it's full of progressives and progressive policies and government-mandated "freedoms" and to all the liberal fags that live there it's so much better than a country that treats its citizens like adults and not toddlers.

We are better though. This country is doing great

FREE STUFF DUDE LMAO

>Look World Canada like LGBT people!
>Love Muslims
>It's 2016

They deserve it, fucking cocksucker Leafs deserve all surver in the world for being cuckeds Liberal Faggots.

Also mostly of the faggot in the Western world come from Canada.

Those Fucking Leafs must die and be annexed by USA.

Wolfs and Elks should invade Canadian cities kill their males, rape their females and turn their child into sex-soldier-slaves.

Please smack some sense into your fellow man

Yeah we have to be careful about their government-mandated freedoms though.
It is a cancer that is spreading everywhere.

Canada is way better than most of the World's countries except when it comes to media and press, I unironically think that the state-owned CBC is the most Orwellian shit I've seen in a while. While we also have state-owned media called TVT (Worker's TV), nobody takes it seriously while the Canadian people do take CBC a little too serious.
Please man, they have managed to keep their country pretty white, stable and crime free compared to shit US, Canadians are not shit tier except for their post modern official state religion.

You are white trailer park trash man, you are what went wrong with the US, if it wasn't for you the US would still be 90% white or something like that.

Do people even think about or discuss canadian leaders after their term ends? I don't think I could even name a pm from before this guy.

Brazil you are a third world shithole. What you think, care about or do is irrelevant.

I guess diversity is actually a worthless trait to pursue.

You a fucking retarded.
>Canada
>White

It's the most infested Muslim-Chinks in the world.

>American living in Canada
>everyone asks me, "it's worse down there, right?"

That should tell you everything you need to know about the Canadian mentality. These same people will buy condos in Florida or Arizona when they retire.

lol no one watches CBC bro, the only reason it's still around is because of goverment gives

A fucking LEAF

Angry??

I bet you forgot to drink your daily Muslim Semen Stamp.

>when its literally falling apart at the seams, both socially, and economically?

But it's not. People just like to hype up recessions, you'll see the same thing when you're older and out in the workforce and the chicken little gloom and doom kicks in that doesn't coincide with your fortunes rising, or the boom that doesn't coincide with your fortunes lowering.

The world isn't actually a news site.

I own and operate a small construction company in Alberta.

We are constantly passing contracts, because we can't handle them all.

Oh and having lived in both countries, we're not 'better', there is no better between nations, only your place within one matters.

Most of Canada is basically like Colorado in the populated areas, and Montana everywhere else.

I know it rufugees suck but Canada needs more people. In a few years are DB rate will even out. An suggestions for what Canada should do?

Have you ever been to Canada?
Boy, first of all please check their actual statistics, they do have a lot of Chinks, yes, but they're educated and won't create you any actual problems, ever, they're not into criminal activities/murders and not even Muslims are as dangerous as our favelado negros.
I know, but it's scary as fuck though that such thing exists in a non-shithole country.

1.Get Annexed by USA.]
2.Kill all Liberals
3.Release Canada into Free State of Canada

it is worse down there, right?

If you want to help get the American army to annex Alberta. All of Canada's problems would be solved and Albertans would find their rightful home.

>literally
kill yourself

>Muslims are as dangerous
I wont debate with you im sorry, you are just plain retarded.

Also you are in the wrong place go back to Facebook and live in you Fantasy Magic World.

>Not even Muslims are as dangerous*

Fixed

Oh man, there are reasons why Canada and USA are not the same Country, for starters, Canada was catholic and USA was protestant.
Please, do not root for protestants, idiota.
Do you really think that muslims are more dangerous than our favelados? Are you fucking kidding? Please check our murder rate in Brazil and Muslim countries murder rates, fucking do it.
Not even countries that are in literal war have anything near of a murder rate as we do.
>Syria murder rate:2.2/100k
>Brazil murder rate:24.6/100k
>Afghanistan murder rate: 6.5/100k (they were in war by that time)

ITT:

Leafs defending their burning cucked shithole while trying to bash the US

Confirmed for either coming from wealth or not living in Ontario

Literally the one thing people watch on the CBC is hockey, nobody gives a fuck about their other garbage "Canadian content" (except for old 22 minutes and Made in Canada)

85% white you mong

Look, a leaf that literally cannot read

wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

what a fucking shocker! did they not teach reading in multiculturalism class?

kek
>checked

Guess simple addition is too difficult for you.

Die Leaf.

Go SUCK TRUDEAU COCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

I HOPE TRUMP WON AND ANNEX YOU!

>666
Satan pls

This. The National news is pure propaganda, and Peter Mansbridge is "stepping down" next year. We all know he's being forced out for reasons that could only been explained as coincidental

Nothing is better than burgerland realistically.. It's the greatest place in the world.

Leave me out of this, I love Yankees.

WEW LAD

76%

Now since then do you think the recent surge of immigrants, has made that number go up or down...

jesus christ you fuckers are retarded as fuck.....

- Burgerland
- Yuropoor detected via proxy

Thanks mate.

To be honest the Canadian reserves have been sold over the course of the last 25 years. Trudeau only made the symbolic gesture of putting them to zero.

We had a war in the Middle East, why do you faggots speak of this "millions of people" like we've set up concentration camps with gas ovens and shit?

You do know the actual number is closer to 125,000, right? We've also gotten amazing infrastructure and liberty going over there, but the muslims aren't ready for it after centuries of being shit on and ruled by dictators.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Here, read something. Your brain cells may respond.

I mean I know you're a coffee nigger living in one of the most disgusting, violent, and loathed countries on Earth, Brazil, but please get a fucking clue before opening your cesspool mouth about based America. The Liberals have lied to you.

I stopped even replying to him because

>Brazil

Lets be honest, who gives a shit about someone who's throwing stones in a single paned fractured, crumbling, liberal glass house.

The liberals were the ones who did it.
I'm actually blaming American leftists for most of the trouble America has caused to the world.

>being colonized by latinos
>America will be inherited by latinos
>do not give a fuck about what we think
I don't get it man, perhaps latino people in the USA need to already show their power level.

They do show their power level, in kitchens every day the day after monday comes... its called... wait for it:

Taco Tuesday

>afganastan
>Syria
>keeping good law and order statics
I-is this what you really believe?
I guess in Brazil it's not murder if another countries army is doing the killing