Groundbreaking fertilisation technique could allow gay couples to have babies with each other

Why do women even exist anymore?

We don't need them anymore. Hell we don't even need them for the one purpose they have.

So Sup Forums? Why are you still falling for the vaginal jew? Why aren't you going your own way?

independent.co.uk/news/science/gay-couples-babies-men-give-birth-discovery-breakthrough-new-technique-fertilisation-no-mother-a7249066.html
archive.is/sqZ0O

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105995/The-agonising-expensive-leg-lengthening-proceedure-surgery-patient-SIX-INCHES-taller.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Speculative
>Fanciful
>Ever happening

while i applaud the scientific community on pushing boundaries, i have to ask.

is this a 'lets do it because we can' thing, or is there a market for babies that don't require more than 1 parent? who is funding this and why? how is that not cloning? and you'd still need a womb. natural or otherwise

>inb4 this becomes the fusion of biology

Sweet, I've always wanted to split my dick open by giving an unnatural birth to a demon spawn. Now I can! What a time to be alive.

FU-

Does this mean I can impregnate myself?

>born just in time to witness the first assborn baby

god bless science

I'm gay, but I'm a little concerned as to where this could go.
If we think about it like this: two women (with XX chromosomes for both partners) being able to create a child, that child would always be female.
On the male perspective, (XY) they could produce either a male or a female, however, couldn't they also produce a child with no X chromosomes, just double Y? What the fuck kind of human would that create?

A nigger.

A dead one.

Why are we wasting our time with this shit?
Who wants more faggot babbies running around?
We need to focus our efforts on making monster women.

I love pussy though.

This. We would have glorious golden retriever doggirl waifus if Hitler had won by now. Not boypussy ass-babies.

How much money are we wasting on this/how much money will we be wasting on this?

A gigga fag, an abonimation of all faggotry on this planet. It is the culmination of all the degeneracy of gay pride parades, born with every STD known to man, and then some more. In other words, probably something like Perez Hilton.

Impossible, there always needs to be an X. Some people have additional Y chromosomes and it goes unnoticed, although if you have too many it will cause health problems. Single X chromosomes are possible too, and it causes health complications.

>who is funding this and why?
Technocrats to further their eugenics goals.

Sup Forums and /cgl/ already have enough faggot babbies posting.
Redirect all funds to Monster Waifu Research.

You still need a vagina.

Soon brother.

The robo wififus are in the making. If this mile stone is reached. The clensing can begin!

FUTURE

NOW

WUUUUT

I thought the Hippocratic oath said first do no harm.

This kind of experimental shit will most definitely harm babies and the faggots trying to shove them out of their assholes... Or wherever the babies pop out of.

>elf ears on holstaurus
>not floppy bovine ears

Send this abomination to the slaughter house.

YY would be hot as fuck.

Like a dolphin

Live pic of OP

>groundbreaking
>could

very strong words, I'm scared

I don't really like screwing with nature's designs, and neither should anyone else, including and especially the left.

That pic is right even without the jew in it though? Giving women any sort of power was a mistake.

I really thought we'd be colonizing Mars by now, maybe perfecting space travel to further the human race to the cosmos.

Instead we made it possible for homosexual men (make up less than 3% of the total population) to make defective babies.

Where the fuck did we go wrong guys?

Why not an X and two Y.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
>n Edinburgh, Scotland, eight 47,XYY boys born 1967–1972 and identified in a newborn screening programme had an average height of 188.1 cm (6'2") at age 18—their fathers' average height was 174.1 cm (5'8½"), their mothers' average height was 162.8 cm (5'4").[1][5]

>People with the 47,XYY karyotype have an increased growth velocity from early childhood, with an average final height approximately 7 cm (3") above expected final height
furrrk. What I wouldn't give to be 3 inches taller

They'd still need a surrogate mother you autist

> Not "buttbreaking"

>furrrk. What I wouldn't give to be 3 inches taller

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105995/The-agonising-expensive-leg-lengthening-proceedure-surgery-patient-SIX-INCHES-taller.html

Okay. I wouldn't give that.

Still need to be able to deadlift brah

I support this

Better the cruelty of men than the kindness of women

Axlotl Tanks are the means by which the Bene Tleilax reproduce a living human being from the cells of a cadaver, a type of cloning called a ghola as well as the creation of genetically engineered assassins known as Face Dancers.

ABOMINATION

>create baby with only your own family's genes

This isn't science, this is what the American Deep South has done for centuries.

would be fun to just mass produce white babies in the millions

Does this mean we are getting closer to the public and scientific community being open to the most beneficial goal for humanity?

>Popsci.
FUCK
OFF