"Batman isnt responsible! Why should he need to kill anyone!!??"

>"Batman isnt responsible! Why should he need to kill anyone!!??"

Batman is a criminal. He was elevated into a position where the people look at his crimes through their fingers because he gets shit done, for the better.
Him not using this status to outright murder the supervillains is retarded, and anyone who thinks he is justified in not killing better have a better explanation than "its not his job". Beating up people isnt his "job" either

The city should've sentence all the supervillains to death. Batman did his job, the justice system didn't.

/thread

Book the Batman boys.

>saying "/thread" for your own post

It was so objectively correct I couldn't wait for others to be objective for me.

maybe he doesn't want to be like the guy who took his parents away.

I like this idea. If written well, I'm fine with Batman being indirectly responsible for deaths

>because he gets shit done, for the better.
Yet every single version of Gotham is a crime-ridden shit hole infested with maniacs, who Batman of course kid-gloves. And they are even worse when shown in the future, when whoever has inherited his Legacy is battling more maniacs in an even more dystopian Gotham.

Batman is a bad idea. One that doesn't work.

So he is a black and white faggot who is fine with beating people up but isnt man enough to kill them?

If he doesnt want more people to lose his parents, he would start killing every criminal he encounters.

>Another "Why doesn't Batman kill?" thread
>Still no "Why doesn't anybody kill people who make "Why doesn't Batman kill" threads" thread
suffering

>"Batman isnt responsible! Why should he need to rape anyone!!??"

Batman is a criminal. He was elevated into a position where the people look at his crimes through their fingers because he gets shit done, for the better.
Him not using this status to outright rape the supervillains is retarded, and anyone who thinks he is justified in not raping better have a better explanation than "its not his job". Beating up people isnt his "job" either

Whether or not you agree with the no kill policy, he at the very least should make an exception for the joker.

Or just tone Joker and everyone else down to non-lethal levels.

Modern readers would see that as "kiddifying" the characters and would bitch and moan about it.

Sums it up perfectly.
The second batman kills anyone he would lose any credibility he had in the eyes of the public and his fellow heroes.
I never understand why only Batman has to kill people but Superman, Flash and others get a free pass.
Hell Flash is on good terms with his Rogues FFS but no one ever shits on him

fighting fire with fire; smart.

I'm sure some would say that that would just make him The Punisher in a cape.

Every one of those criminals could be a father or mother
More than anything he doesn't want to be the person who takes a child's parents away from them.

>Batman is a criminal.
Nope! He was deputized by Jim Gordon so he's working within the law. Checkmate.

I second this /thread

Funny how it never bothered Terry. Most of those were horrific too.

As a member of the public I give Batman no credibility since he doesn't actually SOLVE problems, just pushes them into the future where more people die.

For a board that's daily throwing a bitch fit over Superman murdering a psychopath with godlike powers that could not be contained under any circumstances in MoS, you guys sure love to bitch about Batman not being a murderer.

Wow, it's like there's more than one person here!

it is literally not his fault that Gotham and the state's justice system can't keep supervillains in prison

He knows this, and doesn't do anything about it. He just lets people keep dying because he can't be assed to do anything about it.
>hurr, not my fault they can't do their jobs!
THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DRESS UP LIKE A BAT AT NIGHT?
You're a half-measure, Bats.

OP here. Practically every "superhero" is shit, and this entire board should be axed. Literally everything except batman is shit. Sure, there are comic books that are good, and some of them involve superheroes (kick ass, watchmen, batman) but its pretty safe to say that capeshit is shit that shouldnt even be talked about. Batman is mainstream (like star wars) for a reason, and I can assure you that its not because its the one thats dumbed down. Youd literally have to be on the level of kindergarten age kids to find shit like superman or the flash worth wasting time on

Didn't Batman once dip Joker in a Lazarus Pit after he was sentenced to death?

Batman is there to augment the justice system, not replace it

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Bruce.

>this entire post

Yes, right after the page where he raped his corpse user.What the fuck do YOU think?

From the perspective of an individualist, the philosophy that Batman ascribes to, he doesn't owe anyone anything. His only responsibility is to himself, to maintain the integrity of his personal beliefs. If the Joker chooses to kill people, then that's on him too, because every man is responsible for their own actions.

If you wanna argue that Batman IS responsible for the Joker's actions, well then, you can only make that argument because Joker is pathologically insane. And Batman IS responsible for his actions from that perspective, but only because he's indirectly responsible for the guy turning into the Joker to begin with. So if he killed him, then he's just a monster who'll shove someone into a vat of psychoactive chemicals, and then murder them for going crazy against their will. From THAT perspective, the only responsible thing to do is try to cure the Joker because it's his fault he exists in the first fuckin' place.

No matter how you slice it, killing the Joker isn't the answer unless you're a Sup Forumsntrarian fuck.