Just pneumonia

npr.org/2016/09/13/493721857/while-hillary-clinton-recovers-from-pneumonia-current-and-former-president-to-ca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg
youtube.com/watch?v=OezFQluUVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but bill lookes like he's even more near death.

>p-please vote for our strong leader who is in the hospital, okie doke?

This is pathetic. Replace her already. Why does the establishment seem to absolutely need her to win? Just put another puppet in her place.

>current president actively campaigning for a candidate

what the fuck is this?
why is that legal?

>Replace her already

They can't, the dems ballot is stuck with clinton kane.

if they try to inject another candidate it will need to be a write in in 20+ states

Surely King Obongo can force it to happen. Deadlines and regulations haven't stopped him before.

I bet in some way they love this because Hillary's nightmare is herself, everytime she goes out people like her less.

He cannot legally do anything.

Any attempt to circumvent our voting process outside of their usual niggers voting 500 times as dead people will end in voting from the rooftops.

Its ok he's black its not like he kept her outta jail or doctored a birth certificate and wants to keep Trump from winning and having them hanged..

Congress is in charge of moving election dates and I swear if the cuckservatives fucking do it I'm gunna be pissed

Post 'em, boys

you're right. i bet they decide to replace her with another good goy globalist, shit all over the states' constitutions that require more time, put the new guy on the ballot a week before the election, and somehow he beats trump in all the swing states and is elected.

nothing to see here, folks.

One nothing wrong with me.

They were probably planning on her dying in office rather than before and the Vice President is really the one that's supposed to be running the country

they will kill her and say that the election can't take place

>current president actively campaigning for a candidate
yes. although it hasn't been fashionable. probably won't help much

he probably gave her pneumonia by nutting into her lungs

The president shouldn't be able to campaign for a candidate.

That's because Bill got cucked into a vegan diet. He would be fine if he were eating normally.

Aids-Bill is even more of a zombie

Is boinie sandahs still alive?
Maybe you can grab him from the shed.

>Bill dies next week
>Hillary back in her prime self

Clinton is a pretty important family. What if the CIA actually wrecked Hillary so Bill could have a "legit" third term? Was this their master plan?

no one else is realistically available who isn't a white man

Pneumonia is a very serious, debilitating illness all on its own you know.

Why is the sitting president allowed to interfere in the elections like this?

Yes, and illegal immigrants shouldnt be able to vote.. and people should be fair.. But we live in a stupid would full of potato brains. They think that as long as they get to fullfill their immdieate desires to fuck bushmen that they can then do whatever they want.

Why the fuck is a sitting president campaigning for his replacement candidate?

Does no one else have a problem with this?

She has parkinsons, they are trying to get away with Pneumonia now that they can;t say she is in perfect health anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg

youtube.com/watch?v=OezFQluUVS0

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

It's this or golfing and trying to ban guns

>Why does the establishment seem to absolutely need her to win?
She wants to die as POTUS and knows things from the establishment that cant be revealed to the general populace from

How can anyone have faith in a candidate who can't even campaign for themself anymore?

it can't be pneumonia right
my brother had it once when he was 20 and he could barely do a thing for a long time
if a 70 year old gets it you fear for their life

>Barack Obama to fill in
Doesn't this guy have a fucking job? Seriously.

This. She's clearly ill and needs rest if she wants to live. It's better for everyone, including her, if she just drops out.

>dems willing to kill an old woman to win at the polls
Stay classy, democrats.

If blacks took their jobs seriously they wouldn't be the poorest demographic on the planet.

There are degrees of pneumonia, but it's still not good for a 70 year old. My grandma got it at 93 and lived.

I still don't think she had it because even if she had it lightly she wouldn't be walking around

There're different types of pneumonia. The one she's thought to have isn't as debilitating as the other.

its probably going to hurt more then help

they need her to win for the same reason

that so many black kids are raised by single mothers

its far to late to pull out

It was enough to take 'the great one's who had Parkinson's ...

I´m 100% certain this will backfire.

All presidents need strenght. This will only reinforce the narrative of clinton being weak.

Her being carried up those stairs, and being hold up by her SS-Agents while doing speeches. Her recent fainting. And now Bill and Obama campaigning for her.

These are all signals which scream out "She can´t do it on her own". She´s fucking done.

>"She can´t do it on her own"
That's redundent

It's historic and pretty fucking disgusting.

You´re redundant