Do people like elektra?

do people like elektra?

Elektra is one of those characters who probably should have stayed dead, not necessarily because she is a bad character per se and more because it's clear that Marvel has no real clue what to do with her.

so she`s the jason todd of marvel?

I like her
Always have

Elektra: Assassin is a must-read comic book IMO.

Ugh, get rid of that outdated sexist outfit. She finally has a proper ninja costume now where she doesn't look like a stripper.

I don't like her stupid bandana hat

Pretty much.

The initial Daredevil run and the story of her resurrection were great, as was Elektra: Assassin, but since then there has not been a single great story with her as the main character. She seems to be one of those cases where Marvel keeps throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. She can work well as a supporting character in Daredevil, and some of her Ultimates stories where decent, but she is otherwise rudderless and not really deep or interesting enough to work as a leading character.

That looks familiar

Damn this looks good but they need to drop the black tho, she looks too close to Daredevil

yeah I know I fell for the bait

Yeah... Chichester should've left her on the mountain with the Chaste.

I will say that the Blackman/Del Mundo series was okay, but I'm fairly convinced that Del Mundo was the saving grace of it. I don't remember the plot, I just remember liking the art.

Says the retard who has no idea that ninjas didn't have costumes and blended in with thegeneral population.
The "ninja costume" was a kubuki prop. There are no sexist super hero outfits, just retarded readers.

It amazes me some people here would take that post as genuine.

On the one hand, attractive women in revealing clothe are nice to look at. On the other hand, it also make it harder to take them seriously when they dress like strippers. Sort of like the female ninjas in the Mortal Kombat games.

she's ok

I liked the Blackman/Del Mundo series, but yeah, that was definitely a case of Del Mundo elevating the writing and story with his art. You could probably do a great political thriller or satire with Elektra as the main character but I really can't think of any writer I can see pull that off in a non-cringy way, at least not one of Marvel's current line-up. Maybe Priest or Ostrander could manage.

Well it's hard to take females seriously as strong fighters that can take down any male in the first place.

Doubling down!

It's hard to take females seriously.

>Ostrander
>Elektra

...You've given me something to hope for one day. No matter how unlikely.

Oh, I'm gonna tell tumblr on you guys!

This is a joke by the way. I know on Sup Forums you have to clarify that, since people take shit too seriously.

I just woke up, is my excuse.

Honestly, kinda does need a new outfit.
The classic outfit is good, but it's super entrenched in the 80s.
After all, Elektra was based on Lisa Lyon after her appearance in Playboy in 1980.