Ameriplebs

>ameriplebs

This is more to their liking.

I'm just hoping it breaks even at this point, it would break my heart if they lost money on it.

I guess I could have gone opening weekend

>400 million budget
>14 bucks opening weekend

shit like star wars and superhero movies are nig in america, what do you expect

The plebs are the ones who pay money to see this drivel. Fucking redditors.

>it would break my heart if jew corp loses money

Just how greedy are these fucking jews? This movie will recuperate its production cost in a week or two and then make 100's of milions $ more, yet its a flop.

>implying this isn't a good thing

last thing we need is to see a bunch of fat nerd bandwagoners suddenly waddling around in trenchcoats and raybans the same way they did for the matrix

>he says as he finishes his game of thrones and capeshit marathon

I'm sure your shithole will line up to save it.

That $31 mil is just half of Ford's pay for the film.

It's a huge bomb of a film.

The movie execs aren't worried. It's film industry journalists that push bullshit like this because "BLADE RUNNER 2049 TANKS" = clicks.

Fucking what? I know it's trailers were pretty weak, but what is it competing against?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>INHALES
HEHEHEHAHHEEHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>A shitty sequel no one wanted does poorly

WOOOOOW

As an American, I deeply apologize. I promise I clapped when it was over for a solid minute.

Amerifats are too busy waiting in line at Mcdonalds for sauce from a cartoon this weekend to go to the movies.

ye you prolly right

My Little Pony: The Movie

Nothing

Fuck off cunt, it's not about the jews, it's about proving cynics wrong, that a highbrow sci fi film can be profitable.

>implying im foriegn
and i dont have to be to see the shit writing on the walls

hollywood was always shit for the masses, but there have at least been attempts to inject something of value in blockbusters, however thats all gone now

Why the fuck do actors get paid so much?
Seriously, I could get into a shit load of films just by asking for only a few thousand.

This is the fault of the evil Drumpf administration.

>Normies have bad taste.

Shocking.

I'm sure it'll break records in Europe

It's weird since its a flick for tasteless normalfags and it's being rated highly by them

Are you retarded? No one would pay to see your faggot ass in a movie.

If it breaks even it still will be seen as a flop and no more will be made, same as warhammer movie.

>tryhard contrarian thinks he's better than a common pleb
lmao

>movie deemed "too white" by journalists

>suddenly "LIEK OMG DONT GO SEE IT IT'S BAD, AND IT'S TANKING ANYWAY SO YEAH DONT GO SEE IT LOLOL XD"

Why are the lefty media such one-trick ponies? Literally everything they've told me not to see in the past decade has been really good. There is just something somewhere in the film that totally blows them the fuck out, so they want to mitigate as much as possible.

>warhammer movie
Lol what?

I think he meant Warcraft.

i want to say im surprised but you only have to look at the constant slew of STAR WARS, MARVEL and DC shit on this board

there are 300+ posts topics discussing reys hair and outfit

The original movie is boring as fuck and no one asked for a new one except a handful of kinofarmers. What do you want from a cult hit.

>not running through there with a fucking baseball bat

literally no one would miss ANY of those people, not even their relatives.

>eating Papa John's while waiting in line for your McDonald's meal
Based.

What the fuck does ford even need all that for, what a greedy cunt.

>sequel 35 years after the original
>it bombs
Why is this surprising?

>common pleb thinks hes above the common pleb
lmeo

i know, but warcraft movie made like 50mil in total in US, 2049 made that in a weekend!

so for it to be good, just turn gosling into a woman

Movies are dead. There's much better entertainment out there in 2017.

tbqh I love that this film didn't give anything to whatever fag wrote this. I'm glad the felt asshurt and ostracized about not being included in something as cool as Blade Runner. I'm glad they uttery failed getting their fat little cummy fingers into the creation process of this film, and now and forever it will stand as a testament of incorruptibility during a time of faggy subversion.

(You)

On the other hand, this shit will make a killing at the box office...

it's already doing much better in europe, where people are not as mentally cucked and can focus on something for more than 2 minutes at a time

>2 white men in a cast of 5

TOO MUCH

You sure showed me, contrarian subhuman. Go spew a few more memes in other threads where people are enjoying films.

>me on the left

>Untermensch: The Event

Why do I feel such rage when I see these people? I seriously would love to maim every last one of them.

I’m sure you’re a fagbitch

How long before the Salon dot communications article about how the success of Force Awakens revival compared to the bomb of Blade Runner 2049 proves that the future of scifi entertainment is female, that "bro" sci-fi is dead, it is time for the manbaby snowflakes to surrender their beloved genre, and that Blade Runner 2049 would've been an absolute box office beast if it had more YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYY?

>giant statue
>of two attractive women
>making out with each other

>i was right
Cannot stop laughing. The average nu/tv/ movie buff everyone

Fuck off back to poor land, dumb yuro

ahaha look at the subhuman stroking his neckbeard, how embarrassing

>ordering pizza while you wait in line for food
I'm an American and even I have to say >americans

Why are rick and Morty fans such fucking weriod

You fucking traitor

Yeah, how dare we not watch another soulless cash-grab sequel.

>eating Pizza Hut at McDonalds

kek

I’d mostly chalk this up to a really poor release date choice. I have no idea why this wasn’t a summer release.

Considering the only people who read SALON and take it seriously are burnout suburbanites, metro-millennial girls who are a decade away from becoming burnout suburbanites, aimless niggers, and niggers with WOKE hair that no one will ever actually take seriously, I don't really care.

>le 60% White face

Not just that either. The long time after sequels and remakes are almost universally shitty. See Robocop, Total Recall, Alien Covenant, or Independence Day Resurgence. People were banking on this following the trend and wisely skipped on it. It's not their fault it turned out to be something more. Dredd was a victim of the same thing.

>n-n-no i have taste better than the average pleb
>ss-e this this grid its kino
Keep going
This just keeps getting better and better

>highbrow
lol

>Hollyjew shits out endless sequels and other garbage
>Surprised when numbers tank for every new movie

Because he's Harrison Ford.

What grid? Holy, Sup Forums ate your brain but keep going this is morbidly entertaining.

>w-why won't Americans give the jews more of their money!

Me in the Pokémon shirt

The only thing highbrow Denis the menace has put out is Enemy and even thats pushing it

What world do you live in where those people aren't largely part of the hip inner-city class dictating where and how this shit gets made? Just look at the Bay. Rainbow haired twinks and their beta orbiters pretty much run the entirety of the surface level internet and LA isn't much different when it comes to the same kind of nepotism.

>implying it isn't

Are you two gonna make out or what?

>eating little caesars at burger king
top fats

An almost 3 hour long sequel to a 35 year old film that also bombed in a genre that's already too hard for normies to understand is not an instant success, what a shocker. The movie was fantastic but it's too weird and long for general audiences.

Best case scenario some good word of mouth gives it a decent 2 week run before Thor Ragnarok and Justice League in november which should be more in line with what audiences want.

Sorry pleb
"cine*grid" not just grid

you can practically smell their stench just by looking at this picture.

thats pizza hut

>two guys standing around making gay faces at eachother
>makes "only" 31 million
wow actors sure are fucking entitled nowadays

so this movie is actually good?

>what is it competing against?

Apathy. Hate to break it to you, but most people don't give a shit about Blade Runner.

I just got back from seeing it this afternoon.

It was a giant IMAX screen. Usually when I see a movie in there it's always packed with people. This time it was only about 1/3 full. That worried me.

I hope it does well overall.

In work I constantly get asked about my plans for the weekend. I just told them I was going to see Blade Runner. Out of like 10 people, not even 1 had seen the original.

Fucking normie cunts.

>muh lefty/sjw/jewish boogeyman
theres more reasons for shit happening in the world other then your schizophrenic oppression complex

It's Papa Johns. It's the only chain that puts free pepperoncini in the box.

the recording of Decker interviewing Rachel was changed from:
."Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?"
to:
>"Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a nympho, Mr. Deckard?"
No surprise Eurocucks love it. It panders to the LGBTQQIDZ++ cancer they love

>SJW apologism
>tumblr filename

Fucking magical.

It was really really fucking bad though.

Proof that nobody wants to watch movies full of wh*te people any more. Deckard should have been played by Idris Elba.

>bringing digiornos to a fast food joint

It was the lesbian line when i watched it.

>highbrow
lol

go and blame your failures as a country on 'le joos' americunt