How the hell does he have such a tough time getting laid?

How the hell does he have such a tough time getting laid?

He's a self-insert of someone.

Because he's looking for a meaningful relationship, not just a quick fuck, which he's been shown to be easily able to get.

It's been proven that some of the writers on the show hate him for reason

Because he keeps going after the few girls who don't like him like that and he fucked up his relationship with the one princess who did like him. He'd probably have more luck if he went after the less humanoid princesses, but he probably doesn't want to when you have girl like PB, FP, and the vampire chick.

There was PB, but the writers said fuck that and changed her back to 18.

Then there was FP, which when Sugar left, was dropped like a hot potato in favor of bad development nobody wanted causing an exodus from the show.

THEN came the period where he tried to cling to both of them, which further severed the fandom and animosity towards him grew.

Right now is when PB is shoved with Marceline and he seems to be in good standing with Bubblegum and FP, but everyone can see it's still awkward and not so well written out.

He's fucked. Even Shada said so in a Q&A session a while back. Also this because there's actual evidence of the writers not liking him.

Because he's too goodie-2-shoes-hero to tap into the dark side and get BUSY.

Imagine if Jake or literally anyone else straight-up taught Finn about sex-ed. Suddendly: errey-body be preggos

because the writers would kill to get an ok for marceline/bubblegum but thats a no no so they take revenge by making fin into a pussy always complaining about girls

any writers in particular?
I haven't followed AT in forever so I don't know who's who.

Holy mother of No.s, I wonder which lucky board got the straight 8 post.

Call me olde fashioned, but you shouldn't be allowed to write for a show if you hate the main character.

Wolfhard didn't like him as he admitted in an episode of Conversation Parade. That is until he "warmed up to him" recently during the making of Season 7 or 8.

Sam Alden posted a tweet about him suffering or something I can't recall.

Jeese's known to have written blog posts about projecting his love life onto Finn. Ergo, Breezy happened.

All the women writers except for Seo Kim push Bubbline and they don't particularly care who he ends up with in the end, so he's fucked there as well.

because he's a straight white male and must therefore get shat on.

i'm a liberal by the way, so inb4 Sup Forums

It certainly worked well for the recent Thundercats reboot.

>pen ward made Finn an author avatar for himself
>writers later on say they hate Finn
>therefore, Writers hate Pen Ward

Storyboardists confirmed Pen hate and want to shit on his creation

Being a straight white male in the future.

Wolfhard and Xylophone come to mind

Finn's best bet at this point is with Susan Strong, assuming she doesn't get revealed to be his sister or something that is

Like that would matter, Even mutant children is worth losing your V-card.

I myself hate Sup Forums with a passion, but I gotta agree with you on this one.

You sound like a race traitor.

I mean, can you blame them?

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE written by a staff of tumblrshits

The writers hate him.

Agreed, wtf is wrong with these writers.

Because bedding isn't very pleasant without a pillow.

He's an exceptional beast

Only >200,000 posts left before someone gets Octs.

Best episode

HA HA!
(Knee slap)
ALPHANUMERIC!

Nobody ever have him "the talk".

They should have just stuck with this. They could still have their pseudo lesbian relationship, and Finn could actually get a girlfriend. Everybody wins.