Hey stormtards, i have a couple of hours to answer all your questions about holocaust

Hey stormtards, i have a couple of hours to answer all your questions about holocaust.

Let's have a holocaust "redpill" thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c
holocaustcontroversies.yuku.com/topic/1894#.V9g3IZMrLHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did your parents escaped and why should I care about this thread?

How many Jews died from dysentery, cholera or other diseases that were common during the war?
why were smokestacks added to Auschwitz after the fact and what was their purpose if they aren't connected to anything?

I'm not jewish, and i don't have any jewish roots.

>why should I care about this thread?
Í don't know. Thanks for the bump

Again ? So, how many did they kill ? Give us the definitive figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeU9QVh4MI8

What do you say to the idea that a systematic round up and murder of Jews happened (a.k.a. a holocaust) but not at the scale as the official narrative says? That millions of Jews perished but probably not six million.

OP's a retarded nigger.

>get BTFO every single day
>keep reposting this

Why didn't they just build bigger ovens?

This image is from maidanek? I have been there, it was much giant in real life.

>How many Jews died from dysentery, cholera or other diseases that were common during the war?
Many. Probably in the hundred of thousands

>why were smokestacks added to Auschwitz

Because the originals were destroyed. Propaganda reasons most likely

>lefty/pol/ thread
Remember to sage and report.

Kudasai.

6 million give it or take

Source up your claims

They constantly upgraded the ovens

yes

>ban free speach becasue it hurts muh fee fees

I love to BTFO stormtards

Why do you use that image for your OPs?

because it was a common argument that there were no ashes mounds left.

bump

That's good then. At maidanek as well as auschwitz there are massive piles of shoes which I found similarly shocking

How realistic would you say are the claims the Nazis arranged to have Jews deported to Palestine, that it wasn't their initial intent to kill them ?

Bump

Why does everybody ignore the ARYANCAUST?

It's not possible to cremate the amount of bodies in the amount of time given with modern technology let alone the basic crematorium ovens the Germans had.

Nazis originally wanted Jews set up on a colony on Madagascar (the Madagascar plan). The final solution was settled upon in the wansee meeting.

>basic
>german

Pick 1.

Initially, yes, it was the intention of germans to deport the jews to Palestine. But once war started, it was no longer possible, because Palestine was under British occupation.

Nice shitpost

i will want a source for those ludicrous claims

>Nazis originally wanted Jews set up on a colony on Madagascar
Nope, their initial intention was to deport them to palestine. Madagascar plan never got much attention from nazi leadership because it was unfeasible.

>checked

Doesn't make it false. The "german efficiency" meme conflicts with the "basic ovens" meme. They over design tanks but can't into ovens?

The Jewish workers would claim a body could be cremated in 15 minutes and sometimes multiple bodies. Modern ovens take 2 hours to 2.5 hours.

Vai-te foder esquerdolas de merda.

Not denying the holocaust.

Just wondering what you did to piss the germans off so much,

How much do you get paid by Hasbara to shitpost on Sup Forums, Misses Goldstein?

>Modern ovens take 2 hours to 2.5 hours.
because the modern oven have to heat up and cool down inbetween each individual cremation. They also have to burn a casket.

This were not troubles for the nazis.
All your claims are just based on ignorance

>enfermeiro em Londres a falar mal

Limpa vomito e cala-te

You can see the ovens they used and they were very basic. Not because the didn't have the German efficiency but because of a lack of need. If they wanted to create a complex killing factory they would not have put the gas chamber on a lower level than where the ovens were and they would not have ovens meant for a single person.

half a shekel a post

They will let me be their slave in greater israel. I'm happy

What do you mean?

Amazing! Were Jews actually the real Kangz in Israel? Are Jews white?

They claimed they fit up to 5 bodies in each oven, putting the women first because they had more fat so it would burn hotter. I don't think there's enough room and the sheer moisture of the bodies combined would make it harder for the oven to burn, remember the human body is mostly composed of water.

>they would not have ovens meant for a single person.
Blatant lie. Crematoriums had multiple muzzles, and each muzzle could fit 4 people (2 adults, a child squezzed in and a baby in dead space). Auschwitz had almost 50 muzzles iirc

>gas chamber on a lower level than where the ovens were

Only in early chambers. The first ones were pretty basic in design, and required the chamber on the lower level so the ZB pellets can be dropped into the room.

I think they originally threw it in through partially covered windows and then sealed the window after, but that was dangerous for the soldiers or something. I dunno they moved onto the roof method later on.

Jews are the superior race. I feel honored to be under the joooooos boot.

I agree. There was no space for more than one person and more bodies just adds more time.

Daily reminder that the jews orchestrated the holocaust themselves so that they would never have to answer for their crimes again.

just sage this retard

I'm specifically referencing Auschwits now but there is no way to fit more than one adult in the ovens there. At best 1.5 bodies

>There was no space for more
source?

>and more bodies just adds more time.

it's more efficient this way

>Because the originals were destroyed.
what evidence do you have for this, and if they were destroyed why not just let it be? why make obviously fake smoke stacks?

>but there is no way to fit more than one adult in the ovens there.
Are you sure? Based on what?

Show me these other chambers on an equal level please. Bare in mind I'm speaking of specifically Auschwits currently.

Yet another kike post session from the Portuguese tard

>saged

>what evidence do you have for this
It's common knowledge. They were destroyed by the nazis and rebuilt by the Soviets

>and if they were destroyed why not just let it be?
Propaganda reasons most likely.

>why rebuild historical buildings?

To make a museum about the holocaust. The building you are referring to was used as a bunker later on in the war, and it was during this time the stack fell IIRC.

(((They))) wanted to show how evil and efficient the germans were, so they rebuilt the bunker into a replica of the former ovens.

>It's common knowledge
:^)
>they rebuilt the bunker into a replica of the former ovens.
thats pretty retarded senpai

Which chambers do you want? The first model I was referring to, or something later on? The method evolved over time.

Though i can give you something on the ZB pellets.

>Chemists at Degesch added a cautionary eye irritant to a less volatile cyanide compound which reacted with water in the presence of heat to become hydrogen cyanide. The new product was marketed as the pesticide Zyklon (cyclone)

Source is (((wiki))), but germans were pioneers in chemistry so I have little doubt they could make the pellets. Throw them on a wetjew and watch them squirm (not really I don't think there were viewing windows, though it was supposedly painful).

>thats pretty retarded senpai

Is english not your primary language or something? Do I need to translate it to spanish?

The later models, I apologize for not being specific. What is the newer method you referenced?

so no argument from you?

Do you agree with the obvious fact that israeli humus is much better than any of the original shit produced by arabs?

>Do you agree with the obvious fact that israeli humus is much better than any of the original shit produced by arabs?
humus is better than arabshit, yes.

Why were only the camps inspected by the soviets deemed as death camps and the others as concentration camps?

i dont eat desert shit

because the death camp were in the east

USSR liberated plenty of concentration camps

but why?
also why didn't the nazis just starve them to death?
why did they even bother housing, clothing and feeding them if the ultimate purpose was extermination?
furthermore why did he pursue his policy of deportation instead of just killing them off?

Same user on mobile. Don't have sources right now but I can post them later if the thread is live (or if someone else can back the claim).

From what I've read on the matter, there were three "models" for this particular facility. The initial one was a test model, and involved the the ground floor of a bunker (I don't recall if it was 2 floors or 1).

The second one was the one without train access, but was a concrete bunker with access to the roof. The roof had holes bored through and could be plugged. This allowed them to drop the pellets, plug it, give it some time, and then unplug it to allow the chamber to vent.

Again I can't provide sources atm, so take it as you will. I'll try to post them later.

its not common knowledge
I asked for proof and you may as well have said it was self evident
So how much of the camp was rebuilt according to that account?

>but why?
The majority of jews lived in the east. Also the others were deported east to general government before the extermination plan took action.

>also why didn't the nazis just starve them to death?

They did.

>why did they even bother housing
they didn't. The only housin they "gave" them was on the ghettos.

>clothing and feeding them
Only to the jews who were working

> if the ultimate purpose was extermination?
Only after wansee conference. Before the faith of jews was undecided.

>I asked for proof and you may as well have said it was self evident
What proof you want me to show you? The chimney was indeed rebuilt by the Soviets in '47. What is your conspiracy theory here?

>They did.
Only they didn't
That was a bi-product of allied bombing and Germany losing the war.
>they didn't. The only housin they "gave" them was on the ghettos.
The concentration camps themselves had housing for the jews; they could have left them outside to die, again if that was the point
>Only to the jews who were working
isn't that normal under the circumstances?

What's bad about killing off new and gypsies? Would we really have missed them if they were eradicated?

>Only they didn't
Check out the rations imposed on the ghetto residents. They were starving rations, most of them didn't even reach the 1000 calories a day.

>of allied bombing
source?

>The concentration camps themselves had housing for the jews;
The jews that worked. But of course they would house, feed and clothe the jews that worked for obvious reasons

>they could have left them outside to die, again if that was the point
The point was to exterminate the jews that could not work and kill the rest trough forced labour/starvation

>Check out the rations imposed on the ghetto residents. They were starving rations, most of them didn't even reach the 1000 calories a day.
dude, i ate less than 1000 calories per day when i was in collage and i'm still alive
yes, i understand how that alongside manual labor has a harsher effect, but it's survivable
also don't forget they had soccer teams, doctors, theater FOR the jews.
and before you ask me for source, literally just google it

>of allied bombing
>source?

Read WW2 history m8, i need not search the internet for the obvious - that the russians were bombing supply lines so that front line troops can't fight.
it's stupid to think they wouldn't have done that, so the argument is mute from the start.
it can take less than a month to die from starvation
do the math barbosa
>The point was to exterminate the jews that could not work and kill the rest trough forced labour/starvation
source?

>kill the rest trough forced labour/starvation

Poorly worded, as that would imply intent throughout the entirety of the war. As you said earlier, the decision to commence extermination was decided upon later.

I would think it is more accurate to say they were apathetic to their deaths in all but the labor they end up missing out on, no?

These are always good threads since they get Stormcucks so fucking angry.

Great job!

No, the gypsy thing is bullshit. There was no fucking gypsy or fag mass murder by Germans

no, we did that under the legionaries
it's implied as a nazi product because we were still part of the axis at that point

Sup Forums is still a Nazi board, but facts are facts. No sense denying the truth.

Do you have to make this thread every fucking day? How much is the JIDF paying you?

>dude, i ate less than 1000 calories per day when i was in collage and i'm still alive
wtf? i deny holocaust now

>yes, i understand how that alongside manual labor has a harsher effect, but it's survivable
wat?

>also don't forget they had soccer teams, doctors, theater FOR the jews.
They did not. Source?

>and before you ask me for source, literally just google it
You make claims, you source them. Don't play victim. If you can't source them, you are making false claims, therefore outing yourself as a liar, wich you already did.

>Read WW2 history m8, i need not search the internet for the obvious - that the russians were bombing supply lines so that front line troops can't fight.

I want a source for allied bombing of camp supply lines.

>source?

Check out the conditions germans gave to the french workers vs that to the jewish workers.

How do you know if you weren't there?
If you were there, how come you didn't die?
Do you have any actual evidence of your encounter, or are you just meming?

If you weren't there, opinions discarded.

Ok, I'm going to give you serious questions and you better fucking answer them.

1. When written authoritative sources contain allegations that are obviously lies, does this not discredit the rest of the source material? Why not? I'm referring to "The Destruction of the European Jews," Elie Wiesel, and other "authoritative sources," which alleged everything from masturbation machines to women being used as kindling.

2. Similarly, if the only investigations of the "death camps" were performed by the Soviets, why should we trust any information coming from the Soviets? Their propensity for propaganda was well known. Their reports also contained a bunch of known misinformation, such as killing jews through electric floors.

Since there are no forensic facts, only the testimonies of jews and the dubious reports of the Soviets, why should we believe any of it to be true? Neither of these actors deserve the benefit of the doubt.

i haven't made this thread over a week

nazis persecuted gipsies and faggots too.

Hi, kike.

how many people died?

>wtf? i deny holocaust now
really, under 1000 calories is survivable don't be stupid
>wat?
if you don't eat and move rocks, you die of starvation faster - what don't you understand?
>They did not. Source?
FOR FUCKING EXAMPLE:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

>Check out the conditions germans gave to the french workers vs that to the jewish workers.
you're asking me for sources while telling me precisely what i told you and i will repeat myself
GOOGLE IT

>How do you know if you weren't there?
historical records

>If you weren't there, opinions discarded.

So there was o american war of independence?

>. When written authoritative sources contain allegations that are obviously lies, does this not discredit the rest of the source material?
No, because those sources are not cited by reputable historians. They are mostly old senile people asking for attention. Also there is much disinfo surrounding holocaust

>Elie Wiesel
>authoritative sources
literally who?

> Similarly, if the only investigations of the "death camps" were performed by the Soviets
blatant lie

>why should we trust any information coming from the Soviets?
we shouldn't and we don't do it.

>only the testimonies of jews and the dubious reports of the Soviets,
blatant lie.

Here is a compendium of proof for auschwitz alone

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

>They did not. Source?

Some camps did have recreation facilities such as swimming, sports, footballs, etc. It was used by the soldiers and "privileged prisoners". These prisoners would perhaps be german political criminals, western PoW (though not in the east obviously), and other prisoners that were of "clean" ethnicity. I believe even some Jews were allowed to these facilities, but that seems more like a "pet Jew" type deal.

source: anecdotal. look it up

> Sage is "banning"
And thats why I know that you are a newfag.

Why would they keep the ashes in a fucking mound and not use it for soil fetilizer or just dump it?

Why are places that should supposedly have been used to dump hundreds of thousands of bodies and or cremated ashes geologically untouched for hundreds of years?

ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

>really, under 1000 calories is survivable don't be stupid
less the 1500 a day for addult people are starvation intakes.

Stop playing stupid and big tough guy.

>what don't you understand?
The part survivable

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
Why are stormfags so fucking stupid that they disprove their own claims with their sources? The team was composed of british war prisioners, not jews, and it's a accepted fact in history

You guys are so stupid it hurts

Find me a source that says jewish inmates had football teams. Go ahead

>GOOGLE IT

so you have no source? Gotcha

I love to BTFO some stormtards

He specifically mentioned those amneties were for the jews. I asked for a source. I'm very well aware that they existed for the camp guards and kapos.

>Why would they keep the ashes in a fucking mound
They didn't. the ashes were collected and kept safe in that memorial

I hit "ctrl+F/'forensic'" and was surprised to see there is actually something there, which I will read and take into consideration.

It sure sucks for pro-holocausters that there's so much about the story that's provably wrong, though. I have never doubted that Jews were shot by the Einsatzgruppen due to their perceived and real association with the communist regime, it's the mass gassing that always seemed like bullshit.

Hi goy

If the holocaust didn't really happen, what did hitler want to do with the jews? Did he try to kill them all and fail, or did he not want to kill them at all?

k barbossa.

OMFG. The first paragraph in your first source is ludicrous. The suspiciously flawed methodology of holocaust "science" is a large reason why I doubt the story so much.
>In the attachment we send the Institute hair that comes from women’s corpses and was cut off these after gassing and before burning in the crematorium ovens of Brzezinka. It is packed in a paper sack, which according to the label contains 22.5 kg of hair. We request that you search the contents [of the sack] and examine them in a procedure corresponding to Article 254 of the Code of Criminal Procedure as well as in connection with Articles 123, 138 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, in order to establish whether and which poison is contained (in the hair).
THEY'RE TESTING THE HAIR FOR TRACES OF CYANIDE UNDER THE PRESUMPTION THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF AFTER GASSING AND BEFORE CREMATION. WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER CUTTING OFF THE HAIR AT ALL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING IT IS THE ONLY PART OF THE BODY THAT ACTUALLY AIDS IN CREMATION???

DOES IT NOT MAKE MORE SENSE THAT THIS HAIR WAS CUT OFF THE WOMEN BECAUSE THERE WAS A DOCUMENTED INFESTATION OF LICE IN THE CAMPS, AND THEN TREATED WITH ZYKLON B TO KILL THE LICE?????

This shit is a massive confirmation bias masquerading as science!!

so now that you were BTFO, you resort to red herrings?

also there are no "pro-holocausters", there are normal people

OHHHHH THAT WAS SO REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c

>hair that comes from women’s corpses and was cut off these after gassing and before burning
>hair that was cut off after gassing and before burning
>HAIR THAT WAS CUT OFF AFTER GASSING AND BEFORE BURNING
This. Source. Is. Not. Credible.

>Zyklon B for lice meme

You can determine the amount of cyanide present in the hair. What they found are levels of many magnitudes greater than what could reasonably be argued to be "lice treatments".

I also believe the hair is from a grave site? I'm not quite sure where it was from. Obviously she never made it to the ovens.

source: fucking chemistry. stop being an ignorant faggot

Anyone got a screencap of a Jew lealizing his father was a Nazi?

we have our first wild stormfag in this thread

Were are you getting that hair stuff?

also cherrypicking

>You can determine the amount of cyanide present in the hair. What they found are levels of many magnitudes greater than what could reasonably be argued to be "lice treatments".
For the contrary, the concentration needed to kill lice was magnitudes higher then the one needed to kill humans.

>The chimney was indeed rebuilt
and you know this how?

>muh cherrypicking
This study, which you sent me, was deliberately constructed to give the false impression that this Zyklon-B contaminated hair is proof that the woman was killed by Zyklon-B gassing. It makes the ludicrous claim that after gassing the woman, the nazis for some reason decided to shave her head.
>muh chemistry
You don't know chemistry you fucking faggot. I would offer the alternative hypothesis that after shaving the heads of many people, the nazis compiled it all in a closed chamber and treated it heavily with Zyklon B so that any lice in the hair would not spread to those handling it (lice jumps; this is how it spreads. Cutting the hair does not necessarily kill the lice).

Because this study set out from the false premise that nazis CUT THE HAIR OFF THE WOMAN AFTER SHE WAS GASSED AND BEFORE SHE WAS BURNED, it discredits the pro-holocaust argument further, because it just makes me wonder "Why are there so many logically unsound and disprovable pieces of 'evidence' being made in support of this story?"

Here's your link, faggot.

holocaustcontroversies.yuku.com/topic/1894#.V9g3IZMrLHc

Not one pic or video of a jew in an oven or burning, why not?

Picking such a pathetic target when real issues exist is the mark of someone who doesn't have a whole lot going for them, spic~