What's stopping Punisher from killing Kingpin?

what's stopping Punisher from killing Kingpin?

Editorial.

He's a little bitch.

No more interesting stories.

Wesley.

>Soyasset!
What did he mean by this?

Here is a non meme answer:

The Punisher cannot kill the Kingpin because otherwise all criminals under his command will explode into a giant gangwar where lots of innocents will die.

So The Punisher concentrates in taking out the Lieutenants, to weaken the Kingpin power until he will be allowed to remove him.

No he's tried to kill Fisk, he stabbed him in the CW II miniseries. But Fisk survived. He's just a failure which is why he can only kill d-list supervillains

>He's just a human being which is why he can only kill people who aren't superhuman
FTFY

He actually killed the Kingpin, shortly before dying. He also fought Elektra and Bullseye too.

Kingpin isn't superhuman.

>He's just a lethal comic book hero which is why he can only kill people who aren't relevant
fix'd

Kingpin is still alive so doesn't count.

Did you ever watched that episode of Everyone Hates Chris when a asian kid kicks the ass of the alpha bully, but don't want to become the new alpha bully, so all the beta bullies storm the school against each other? Is basically the same reason why the Penguin and the Falcones to control Gothan

And the Punisher is still alive... oh wait, you want the Punisher to kill him in the main series?

The fact it was a series finale removed the Kingpin immunity. You cannot kill one of the most popular villains without being a finale or special edition.

He's talking about his overseas assets in the soy bean market.

It's all coming together, now.

If you're referring to the Max series that Kingpin was much more of a normal guy than 616 Fisk was. The guy got ass-raped in prison; in 616 a group of guys tried to shiv him there and he killed them all while naked.

Of course he is, a normal human's heart would give out with that kind of mass.

>Wilson Fisk was raped
Why would anyone think this is a good idea?

>le penis face xd

Jason Aaron. He gets off on men being emasculated (see Whor).

I know who wrote it, I asked WHY. Guess you answered that too though.

'cause the end of punisher max was a hastily thrown together shit. shitty bullseye and shitty fisk, with shitty dillon art.

Yeah he is. Rhino is superhuman, therefore Kingpin is.

They tried to SHANK him. A shiv is the tool used for shanking someone.

I can't believe no one's said this yet, so I guess I'll have to be the one to do it.

Layers of muscle and fat.

Rhino has a suit that gives him his superpowers

Why hasn't everyone, even a stray cop or henchmen with a gun killed the Joker yet?
Is he superhuman?

Aaron's Punisher run is a series of bad ideas.

I have a better idea what the Punisher could do.

Jim, no.

but really next Telltale, he puts that out there as an option

Marry Barbara?

Lick my ass

Punisher tried, Batman stopped him.

Of course. Castle is a dangerous murderer. He puts the Army to shame.

He was shot in the face and survived

Honestly, comics just shouldn't try rape. I don't think I've ever seen one get it right. It's usually just edgy garbage.
1/2

2/2

Classic Kingpin is.

kingpin let some niggas rip open his bootyhole wtf

Fisk wasn't on top in that, he was working his way back up to it, so his death wouldn't be as chaotic.

He has powers without the suit, it just enhances them.

Same with Scorpion.

fpbp

>shitty dillon art.
You what now?

The army trained him to do what he does and then they want to try to distance themselves from him like they didn't create the Punisher themselves

No, Cap's power level just used to be a lot closer to basic action hero when there were fewer autists obsessing over his OHttMU entry.

>The guy got ass-raped in prison
Was it Skip?

Skip rapes the Marvel Universe when?

Kingpin is actually a non x-gene mutant

Thought it was good characterization tbqh, the dude was shit on at every stage of his life but always got his revenge, which is what makes him such a determined and dangerous antagonist.