What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You were supposed to feel bad for him

He didn't have a problem.

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD

He had PTSD and the police was unreasonably cruel to him. So he got triggered.

Do American's really treat their vetrens this way?

Rambo is capeshit
watch a real movie without the shitty boom boom bang bang explosionshit action

i think autism + ptsd.

Both Rocky and Rambo are clearly (severely) autistic

ptsd and combat addiction. did you not watch the movie?

usually worse 2bh

He just wanted something to eat

this film reminds me so much of san anderas for some reason

He ignored law enforcement, he could have left town but he chose not to. I don't agree with the police profiling a vietnam vet here but the choice to re-enter the town was on him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM

daily reminder they went from this to a full on war schlock circle jerk commando movie series completing defeating the purpose of the first film and novel

Would have made more sense to get a younger actor and make some First Blood level movies set in the real Vietnam.

Then we get Rambo when he's like 60, catching snakes and saving christaboos.

God, they are going to remake this movie with a black colonel and get everything wrong aren't they?

police don't have the right to exclude you from otherwise publicly accessible land, barring a legitimate public safety purpose.

t. U.S. Constitution

>back there I had all these guys
>where my friends? cause back here theres nothing

what does the colonel's race have to do with anything?

Explain why any character here must be white?

>I wanna go home johnny I wanna go home
>I cant find your legs
I remember my dad getting this for me on VHS from blockbuster when I was 11 thinking it would be another cool Stallone action movie and was not ready at all for this

Because white people held the majority of command positions in Vietnam

>a nigger
>a war hero
Pick one.

Are you SJW? One of Johns comrades where actually a black guy. In the beginning of the first movie, rambo tryed to visit his former comrade at his home, but he get the message of the mother from his friend, that he passed away.

least he didnt get rambo 3 where rambo is arming the taliban and fighting proxy wars alongside them, the credits were priceless too 'dedicated to the fearless al quida warriors'

CAUSE I'M A CREEP

It's a crime to go to town and get something to eat?

it's true, you're right absolutely, but he had to know he was directly provoking them and that's fine too but be prepared to deal with the consequences in that situation. In this situation he was prepared because he was looking for a fight whether he knows it or not.

that's all you got?

oh and his sidekick was a child soldier/suicide bomber

>Muh, i dont like this movie.
>im a Edgelord to the end!

Dude, it´s your right to dislike this movie. For me, this movie isnt that bad at all.

>is the answer to my question all you got

Liberals everyone.

I live near a veterans hospital. They are all homeless and drug dependent. Had a friend that worked there and had clients commit suicide regularly. Another friend who was deployed to Afghanistan has PTSD and most of his friends committed suicide. Its been about 15 years but terrorism is almost defeated i can feel it :)

so we hold police to the standards we set for schoolchildren who get in fights over who gets to use the swingset first?

by your standards, though, I'd say he fairly well dealt with the consequences. he blew up the fucking town and killed a bunch of them...

americans are literally fucking insane
all rambo wanted to do is to eat something at the diner. But in america apparently, that's considered fucking illegal. Jesus fucking christ, what a shithole of a country. A war veteran can't even get a fucking meal, because that's illegal. Americans are fucking crazy, north korea should just drop a nuke on them.

Underage retards everyone.

Nice empty content response. I am sorry your worldview got shattered/

Johnny didn't kill anyone.

you didn't give a reason, you just stated an unqualified assertion.

a reason would be something like "most command positions were held by whites, so and having anything deviate from statistical averages in movies triggers my autism so badly that I defecate in my undies."

PTSD

what the fuck are you talking about? I lover the movie, but is right. All the sequels are chuck norris tier 80s action movies but the first one was a serious story on PTSD and nobody remembers that

It's not about some standard that's held by me, it's just what police will do in this situation. Do you think they going to let someone they've pegged as a loitering vagrant disobey their orders? They will do whatever they have to do to get this guy out or locked up, right or wrong.

My worldview huh, you're right I never imagined that such a unintelligent person could exist and yet here you are.

The police were assholes but holy shit, talk about overreacting. At the end he was just blowing shit up for the hell of it. None of it was going to distract anyone when you were always going to end it with a shootout at the police station. Also cringed pretty hard at the way he stabbed those cops in the woods, cold blooded man.

NOTHING IS OVER!
NOTHING!

This, I remember watching Rembo as a kid and then hearing later that its all insane action and believing that meme, but then I watched the first movie and I really liked how it was not too much over the top action kino, the sequel on the other hand...

john 'the pigger grave digger' rambo

Rambo didn't kill any of them. Even the fatshit bully cop that fell from the helicopter. That was an accidental death. He failed to secure himself with his seatbelt because he had such a hardon to kill John for hitting him. Making his fat ass look weak in front of the other cops.

Yes the only guy to die was the fat prick. Not even the chief gets killed, despite being an arrogant tinpot tyrant pos too.

Rambo is a fucking WAR HERO. With multiple valors and medals. But those draft dodging cops decided they were better. So he showed them in intimate detail how a single highly trained man could make the entite town look like a joke.

Don't push it. Let it go.
But they didn't.

I've worked with police in a medium size town, there are lots of times they can't act but would like to. Recall that once they make an arrest, they are accountable to the DA for the case, and the defendant's attorney will tear the case apart.

Things are likely a bit more loose in a small town, likewise back in the 60s, but still.

Usually the cops get around this by just following people on foot and talking to them until they literally annoy the vagrant/punk/drunk chad into either acting stupidly or wandering off home.

I'm serious, not joking at all. Don't believe what you see on TV and movies. Ask to go on a ride-along if you don't believe me.

uhhhhhh, damn this movie was good. I wish they had made the cops a little less comical, though. The slapstick stuff could go.

correct, i kinda enjoyed part four but the series are done

>Don't push it. Let it go.
>But they didn't.

Alpha bullshit.

>why don't you just bend the knee to me, it's no big deal

>>okay we both kneel at the same time ... on three

>HOW DARE YOU I WILL NEVER BEND MY KNEE

He was coaching a girls soccer team in Sweden and missed serving in naam.

He was tarding up a small town. He easily could have gotten a burger in a city.

>vetrens

Yes.

We also spell it correctly too. Veterans.

Maybe the other ones, but Rambo First Blood isnt really like that at all

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD

>proceeds to blow up three separate buildings, shoot up two more and cut power to most of the town
>is directly responsible for the death of one police officer and wounding multiple others

Jesus Christ. Save it for the gooks Rambo.

>Things are likely a bit more loose in a small town
And that's what I think was happening here, they thought they were going to teach this insolent bum in their precious town a lesson he would never forget but Ol'Johnny had everything he was ever good at taken away from him and told that those things were despicable so he was just spoiling for a fight to prove to everyone he was still worth a damn.

You can't be this retarded.

I tear up at the ending when he's talking to the colonel.

Rambo dindu nuffin
he a gud boi
he need sumfin to eat is all

It's a good thing he got in a confrontation with police and wasn't denied a seat at Denny's or something. There could have been a much greater loss of life.

They deserved it, you don't deny food to someone like just like that.

They’re lynched in the streets. Blame the fucking liberals, man.

He was a NEET.

The guy just wanted something to fucking eat. Why should he have to walk another 20 miles just to get a bit of dinner?

The sheriff should have dropped him into town, fed him, then took him to the city limits. No harm no foul.
But he had to be a prick.

No, the fat cop fell out the helicopter because he took his belt off to get a better chance to shoot rambo. It was his fault. Even the fucking pilot told him not to lean out like a prick.

Galt did nothing wrong, he was a good man.

This possible child molesting baby killer should have moved on. Thanks for serving your country, but we are not serving your penis our dead children.

the US really did do extremely fucked up shit in nam under the guise of psyops.

He's more likely some stinky guy who is wearing a coat stolen from Goodwill. Not a war hero with a medal shoved up his ass.

he kill his babby becuse these babby cant frigth back

What if he wanted a bakery to make a cake for a gay wedding? Would you be ok with him having that denied?

Rocky is just a simpleton.