Serious question : I don't know how we can do for solve the immigration problem in Europe but it must be said that...

serious question : I don't know how we can do for solve the immigration problem in Europe but it must be said that Africa was colonized and exploited for years and limited in every sense from us " white" (especially the British)

good, fuck africa niggers lmao

So I looked upon your pic OP, I dont see anything wrong with it. We can do what the fuck we like. Unless you fancy trying to stop us?
Now stop posting here, get back to the pizza oven for I am hungry.
Oh, and stop rescuing immigrants, you are harming yourself by doing so.

Africa has a massive wealth of resources and dumb fucking niggers still couldn't build boats or any kind of technology for thousands of years. Not until the white man came along and showed them.

If they don't know how to "progress" as a race, then they deserved to be trampled on by better people.

> It's another our ancestors did a bad thing once so we should just take it in the arse today episode.

>italy
>saying that Africa was 'exploited' by colonialism
Troll thread most likely but you probably genuinely believe this. Look up the Italian colonization of Eritrea. It became one of the most industrialized states in Africa as a direct result of this. That is until those niggers from Ethiopia destroyed everything.

There's a saying in Africa that goes along the lines of wherever the white man goes, the place flourishes and the people aren't hungry. When the white man leaves, everything goes to shit. It doesn't take a genius to see this to be true when you look objectively at the state of Africa today.

Yeah but now they are sovereign countries and so either they can be in their own and independent and deal with their shit, or they can't and they need us to step in.

When you start out as a little user, you live with your mother (and / or father) and they buy shit, clothe you, send you to school because you need to learn. Then eventually you'll learn, get a job and move out. By that point, you do your own thing. Sure, your parents can be tyrannical and horrid but then you just try your best to move out.

This shit in the world right there is as if you have an angsty teen who started to trash the place like hell to get what he wants, including moving out, because he is old enough to do it. So the parents set him up, give him a sum and a couple of things and hope he continues doing well. Instead said teen blows through his money and get on drugs and whatnot. But still the parents give him money because they think they were too harsh. At some point, someone told the teen "it's your parents fault. ALL of this is your parents fault. they should fucking pay for everything". That's what's happening now.

Fuck off nigger.

The people who live in the UK today did nothing for the empire. I never oppressed anybody, why do I have to lose my national identity for a braindead "utopian" dream?

Ok

>we dindu nuffin

And that is why I don't like your country and America. Constantly spoken of an alleged superiority but you're essentially barbarous and uncouth . Unable to take collective responsibility and pay for wrongs done (so that there fucking fuck you) .
I also know we can't take them in Europe.
Is not the solution . But investing ( and not fighting ) in African development would not be the most sensible thing ?

That meme would be great, as long as all the citizens and leaders from 1879 are exactly the same people they are today.

>People born 30 years after the end of the empire did anything
Fuck off Malaysia.

there is a huge difference between white men settling somewhere and niggers/shitskins coming into a a civilized country. if you can't see the difference you are either willfully ignorant, a moron, or both (i.e. a liberal).

really fired up the old neurons thanks bro

That is true for the pass. I agree with that but now we are able to do better. In the future we can move not for conqueer I hope

That's not a question.

Also, just because the rich and powerful wrecked africa doesn't mean they get to wreck europe too.

>In the future we can move not for conqueer
Why?

makes me proud to be british.
fuck non-milaitry migrants

You are completely retarded. I literally DINDU NUFFIN.
Nogs that say "dindu nuffin" actually DIDDU SUMFIN

It 'nosense leaving the advanced infrastructure if don't we let them go to school

>African development
Kek

Are you fucking retarded? Or just Malaysian?

You know this self hatred thing is why europe is so bad at assimilation right?

Like if stay for long time slave is nothing. I think we can give one hand

We've built our empire on the backs of the poor. Either keep them poor or pay them back (you work for them).
Which would you prefer user?

we hating are selfs for are failings which arn't are fault, there somebody elses failings

We can always genocide them

I had to read your post 5 times before I could even understand what you were saying.
Probably a paki.

Lmao bringing colonization and civilization to an area is not the same thing as taking Muhammad explorer #92917 from trashcanistan. Bringing parts of the world into civilization which without our influence you have South America who would still be in tribes, oongabonga Africa and basically just Europe contributing to the world as a whole. Look at colonization as to what it did for the region as a whole and not as the tribal nignogs who didn't like having to wear clothes not kill each other and stop being degenerate.

kill the elite fat cats

>African development

>But investing ( and not fighting ) in African development would not be the most sensible thing ?

What the fuck do you think we've we been doing for the last few decades? We've already pumped billions of developmental aid into Africa, and look how that turned out. You can give them directly to the people to create a new dependency on the west (bad idea), or you can give them to african governments and their officials to watch them trickle away in new, exicting ways of corruption (also a bad idea).
The best approach might be to leave them alone altogether and let them sort their shit out, but then again the Cinese won't have none of that.

people of Texas don't do the same thing?

high as nigga pie.
finish me job friday, week of to shart post

>whites take the reigns of countries in Africa
>they actually start progressing and becoming extremely successful desirable places to live
>blacks chimpout and take back their countries from evil whitey
>cue famines and totally assbackward societies where whites are still brutally murdered today

sorry for oppressing you guys so hard we didn't know you'd rather starve to death or get lit on fire in the street over getting an education and a job

and how are you going to do that when you let them disarm you?

I don't want a war between poor . Big capital is in the hands of a few in Europe and America. From an article out today is even rumored that the inequalities; in England are among the highest in the world.

disarm? there are fully automatic lorrys everywhere. knifes are sold in shops, gunpowder can be made with reletive easie, bombs can be fashion'd, tires can be slash, fires can be started, damage to private property can happpen

>pay for wrongs done
make us fag.

You 're changing the story by examining only some aspects of what we have done in Africa. As if america had not establishing puppet governments . As if the French had not made him paying them a pittance oil. Rape women and treat them as an inferior race may have had an impact on their development as a people? I think so.It was pointless to build infrastructure if we have not given access to education.

The UK has more experience with shit cultures and shit people than any other nation, of course they don't want muslim immigration.

No other nation is in a better position to understand the folly of inviting the most vile culture on earth within its borders.