"dey took our jaaawwwwbs!"

>"dey took our jaaawwwwbs!"
>immigrants just doing the jobs that you faggots don't want to do in the first place

So what's the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfstreet.com/2016/09/09/dell-emc-lay-off-2000-3000-u-s-workers-after-requesting-5000-h1b-visas-green-cards-to-import-foreign-workers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the immigrants are not white

black people could be doing them instead and we're stuck with them anyway

People would want to do those jobs if immigrants weren't here suppressing the wages.

Just because you're a lazy sheltered faggot doesn't mean people don't want to do those jobs. They just don't pay shit thanks to the immigrant slave labor.

>flood labor supply
>wages drop
>hurrr why dont you want these jobs?

So you do agree they take all the low skill labor and drive down wages?

>jobs held by immigrants
>college teachers

This.
I'd rather the niggers be too busy to nog.

What jobs do you think black people used to have?
That's partially what's making them chimp out, they can't find work.

>kick immigrants out
>companies suddenly need janitors/cooks/housekeepers
>increase wages to attract citizens to do job
People don't wanna work shit jobs because it's shit pay. I'll be a janitor if it pays enough but not for minimum wage.

shit like this is killing the US. And that's exactly what red and blue wants for the US. And that's why TRUMP
wolfstreet.com/2016/09/09/dell-emc-lay-off-2000-3000-u-s-workers-after-requesting-5000-h1b-visas-green-cards-to-import-foreign-workers/

Some places, like Kansas where I live, having all those cooking jobs go to immigrants means teens aren't getting early job experience and having a chance to handle income.

Also no matter how you swing it too many immigrants refuse to assimilate and instead isolate themselves and never learn how to communicate with the rest of the community.

Then we get libshits saying "they're protecting their culture!" when the reality is some form of xenophobia.

Why having inmigrants when you can have robots doing those jobs?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

>delaware
>software developers
What?

>someone somewhere actually believes this shit

>lower wages so much that only illegals can live off it
>"See, nobody else takes those jobs :^)

There's tons of unemployed real Americans that would loving having an income, retard.

>Commiefornia
>agricultural workers
>cutting the lawn and selling fruit on the side of the freeway

>jobs that you faggots don't want to do in the first place
says who you fucking faggot

>a fucking leaf

FUCKING MAINE

no wonder people from there are retarded

This. This shit's not good for anybody except the man signing the checks. It's not good for unemployed citizens or immigrant wage slaves.

That's the real problem in the future. Sure we will have many new jobs for robotic technic and so on but what to do with all the useless subhumans.... My only answer for this is basic income so we will have a gigantic welfare area but with open borders and oh man. the future is fucked.

If you give them legal protections like minimum wage, they lose their jobs.

Why do you hate immigrants OP?

Why not show me what jobs illegal immigrants take then? Why only immigrants that came here legally?

>College teachers
>Nurses
>Factory workers
>Construction
>Software developer
>Truck driver
Yeah those sure sound like jobs nobody wants faggot

who, teenagers and the extremely elderly?

You think there arent always more of those shit jobs available? Minimum wage is so low that most of those real struggling americans would still lose their homes on that kind of pay, they are seeking higher paying jobs and those are the ones that don't exist.

I Agree, minimum wage absolutely needs to be raised.

Wow think how low the unemployement rate would be if it was controlled more strictly, Obama wouldn't even have to force everyone to leave their fulltime jobs and get 3 part time jobs or fiddle the definitions of the employment stats. Every position filled by an immigrant is a position taken from an American.

most of the time they dont even work on the books, its all under the table.

damn how will we live without housekeepers?

i can promise you that in 90% of the cases illegal immigrants get as shitty or shittier jobs then the ones in OP's pic

>MO is college teachers
>tfw my one of my electric teachers is a fucking spic

I'm on to your ass.

>doesn't realize California produces the most food.

Its very much antebellum south in the farming area of California. Rich land owner living in huge house while a literal army of illegals do all the farm labor.

If you clean up the messes, they win.

>College teachers

For Texas, it has to be food industry. Sure, every housekeeper is a spic, but the amount of spics working in restaurants definitely exceeds the amount of housekeepers.

North Dakota confirmed for FLIPPED

This, why would a country need more peasants other than to serve their corporate overlords?

>B-but they're our future doctors and engineers!

No, they're out future road sweepers and shelf stackers.

>most common
>most

Forget the fact that their surplus of labor lowers wages for Everyone

The collect welfare and commit crimes
Also I dont care if mcdonalds goes out of business and women need to clean their own homes and have their kids mow the lawn

Only now the daughters and wives of the landowners fuck the farm workers.

>implying anyone knows what jobs illegal immigrants take

Kill yourself.

>immigrants just doing the jobs that you faggots don't want to do in the first place
>college teacher
>nurse

u wot m8?

But immigrants from where?

Dear dumb nigger,
What do you think would happen to the wages for these jobs if illegal immigrants weren't here to do the for minimum (or below) wage?

Do you think they would go up?
Do you think they would go down?

What would happen to companies that kept wages the same? What would happen to companies that raised the wages?

Christ, it's like dealing fucking children.

Is this for legal immigrants or illegal aliens? There's a big difference between those two groups.

>jobs you don't want to do
I think the idea is that people would clean toilets or cut lawns as a job but they can't get that kind of job when immigrants are working under the table at half of minimum wage.
Ironic coming from the same people demanding a higher minimum wage but disregarding that open boards increase the supply of work which decreases the price.

Liberals in charge of understanding supply and demand.

Which also lowers prices, while also expanding the domestic market ensuring goods and services are sold more often at home rather than abroad where it is more costly. That means everyone's getting more work and pays less for things they need, making "muh rightful high wage" irrelevant.

Econ 101 son, step it up.

I think they're including all immigrants to the US when really the problem is with illegal immigration that has wage slaves working below minimum wage and tax free under the table.

that's an incredibly false assertion. i have worked (paid and voluntary) and trained in land-based agrictulture/fishery/forestry jobs, and if i were desperate for jobs i would be open to grounds work, construction work, butchery, cashier work just to name the ones on that map i would most readily apply to.

stop spreading this bullshit lie about dem hard-working immigrants takin all the jobs them lazy white people refuse to do.
the moment you get into skilled labour with an older and more experienced workforce that SHOULD be getting paid above minimum wage, big business is more than happy to cart in immigrants by the truckload to undercut the local workforce - working migrants whose time may only be temporary, and who can return back to where they came from with money that goes a lot further in their countries with lower costs of living than ours.

i'm prepared to move several hundred miles around our country for work, i'm willing to do that, what the fuck do you want me to be willing to do, move to fucking poland just to compete with the polaks they use in our country?
polaks here, spics in america, it's all the same, fat cats jewing us out of work and livelihood.

Works out great for skilled workers that can afford anything. Everyone else is fucked though.

Only so many people need housekeepers. What are the rest doing?
Gangs and welfare

And we should have American professors teaching in American universities because they will less likely have a natural disdain for the students they allegedly teach.p

THEY WORK FOR SLAVE LABOR YOU FUCKING NIGGER I.E. IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE THE BUSSINESS WOULD BE SUED TO DEATH

Britbong faggot OP blown the fuck out by this simple post.

Have you met Paco? Him and his ilk are probably shorter than your average teenage girl

Immigrant college teachers are the worst. You can't fucking understand them.
Missouri S&T was lousy with them.

>Housekeeper

Yeah, no Americans would do THAT job. You're a fucking idiot.

How have you not learned what happens when you have a different race do the menial labour by now?

It is better to have a homogeneous society in general. Specially if its white.

Your narrative that nations are homogenous is false. Never in human history except rare short lived experiments like Tokugawa Jidai Japan and even then they traded and exchanged culture a shitload.

>Cooks
Fuck you, OP. Cooking is a good job.

Most common immigrant job is Drug dealing.

Im seeing a lot of jobs that will disappear the coming decades. Then what will they do. Welfare? Nope. they will RIOT

Actually, if you work for minimum wage full-time then you're well above the poverty line in the US. Oftentimes people need 2 jobs these days because of Obamacare's mandates incentivizing companies to keep workers below 29 hours/week, but the hours and money are still good even if you're just cleaning toilets.

You won't be able to afford as much as the guy making $80k/year, but you're still living in luxury compared to the poor of thirty years ago who didn't always have cheap internet, a/c, etc.

typical redneck response but you omitted your only source: alt right amphibian told me so.

Homogeneous doesn't necessarily mean 100% pure. It just needs to be around 98%~96% so that minorities have no choice but adapt instead of forming their own communities inside.

Seriously.

Also most Pacos are unemployed drug dealers. Only the betas are slave labor.

their kids will go to free college and become scientists doctors lawyers writers roboticists geneticists community organizers entrepenures etc etc

Not this meme again.

There has never and could never be a society so right wing (totalitarian) that you control everyones thoughts actions and culture this carefully. You are the kind of alt right nitwit that insists China is all a single culture or Japan only has a single ethnic identity.

>Use illegal immigrant labor to erode wages in a field to the point natives won't do it for what you're offering
>"SEE? NOBODY WHO LIVES HERE WANTS THIS JOB"

You're literally pointing out the exact issue that illegal immigration causes. Picking oranges is such a shitty job, you should not be able to get away with paying a below-subsistence rate to do it.

h1b has nothing do to with OP's pic

I don't know about everyone else but I'd happily work in construction, trucking or farming. Pay wouldn't be great but it's far better than nothing.

I did construction for ten years. I employed people, and proudly did great work.

With so many hack illegals around, that don't pay insurance, taxes, aren't bonded or licenced, the wage for construction went down. I was paying $600 a month, just to have the business.

Any time you go to put a bid in, the response is the same "Mexicans will do it cheaper". Eventually had to fire the help, to cut costs.

Finally quit. Doing odd jobs until a trade program opens up, and going back to school for welding.
You have to be certified, and speak English for that job.

You only know what you read here, Ahmed. I'd slaughter Mexicans full scale, if I could get away with it.

which are the ones that the alt right considers diseased rapist scum?

>Butcher

LOL this is retarded. By Butcher they don't mean a butcher shop, they mean the factories. They are factory workers working in beef and pork plants. Not your local, corner butcher.

For decades people have been told that they're too good for these jobs and that they must go to university instead. Now there are tons of people with worthless pieces of paper who can't get any kind of job because there is no work in their mickey-mouse field and all the low income jobs are taken by immigrants.

So, the problem is decades of regressive education policy centred around degrees for everyone, thus creating a massive imbalance in the labour market

>paying a below-subsistence rate

Then how do the illegals survive if they're not paid enough to? Why do they fight to stay here if they're only going to get bled to death by shitty pay?

>immigrants
Including illegals?

How come I can get a job but all these alt right self described "NEET"s blame Obama and never even try? My team is hiring we cannot get anyone to apply American or otherwise. I literally supervise 12 millenial geeks who never had a job before and you have to make them promise to come in to work on time if something important is happening on a given day. They barely show up before noon. I wish we had some mexicans or someone who could do the work.

>So what's the problem?

We need those jobs to get new native workers started.

There is no such thing as a "job that no one else wants to do."

>Then how do the illegals survive if they're not paid enough to?

Welfare.

Illegals are able to collect welfare in a lot of states and cities, against federal law.

Because Mexico is an even bigger shithole, and at least here, the chances of getting beheaded by cartels is lower (if you live outside of a Mexican neighborhood)

They dont pay taxes or other fees like vehicle registration or any form of insurance. Also they live like dogs would if they were allowed to make their own choices.

When Trump gets elected we will kick immigrants out and keep those that have become Americans. The jobs have now opened up. More jobs for Americans. No nigs to nog now that they have jobs. In a few years, maybe a generation, America will finally be great again.

They live like the subhuman poverty filth they live like in their homelands, they just get paid more here. They also live 8 to each 2 bedroom slum apartment and they're notorious thieves. They're a net negative on our economy.

Surprise, local born spics are majority among the Texas children

The pay would be a lot better in those fields if illegals didn't drive the wages down.

>nurse
>truck driver
Both of which make over 50k a year

How is it the illegals' fault if the natives subsidize their existence on purpose against their own laws?

>they don't pay taxes

But they still don't make a "living wage." F-fight for 15, right guys?

>they live like the subhuman poverty filth they live like their homelands

Has anyone ever been so far as to really have ever been there? I bet some of these illegals speak better English than you t-b-h.

And how are they a net negative if they're doing work cheaper and making your produce and shittier services cost less? You save money, apparently at their expense (as you seem to believe). Unless you really wanted to be an orange picker for $7.25/hr, I guess.

>Places wih very low cost of living are gr8 places to live

Delaware corporations are very common in the software industry. Delaware corporations are structured to be beneficial in a lot of cases. Software companies don't necessarily need to have to be formed within the state they operate in. I assume that's where these numbers come from. They're including all immigrants who work for companies formed in Delaware.

You're correct

>>Alabama
>>cooks

I promise that's a lie. They definitely hold down more construction/landscaping jobs here. They flood the market with crazy cheap labor then all the people who was working it are now screwed and jobless cause they don't want to work for 5/hour and live out of a shack. And the immigrants here send alot of money back to Mexico cause of the exchange rate

I love how economically redpilled Sup Forums is these days

Tell the Textbook Jew to fuck off

That mandate only applies to companies with something like 50+ employees. That being a company too large to avoid attention from ICE or the IRS if they were hiring loads of illegal immigrants knowingly. The fucking for unskilled labor comes from small companies and employers and can get away with hiring a few illegal workers under the table. See landscaping and house keepers.

>be me
>want job
>group interview
>half of them are mexicans in their 30s-40s
>i just turned 19
>dont get job because less experience
>want trump to win to deport them
>get hate from liberals
>get on unemployment monies
>get hate from conservatives

Got a problem with that, gringo.

hey man it's the lovely free market republicans cherish!

Actually they can be. If you make $30k in NYC (which many starting positions pay in the city, between $30k to $35k) that's the equivalent of making about $12-16k/year in most rural-ish places when you look at the cost of living; that doesn't tell the whole story though, because looking at transportation costs and food, which are also generally cheaper outside of NYC, also saves money. Being paid more in a place with a high cost of living can actually reduce your overall wealth gained over time.

>I love how economically redpilled Sup Forums is these days
>tell the Textbook Jew to fuck off

>hurr durr I love it that people are eschewing education and just thinking in simple terms that my daddy Trump thought up for me and all other right-thinkers

Y'all niggas need Mises.

Is English your first language? Jesus user.

But what's your point? These people are paid shitty wages to make services you buy cost less, and you're a victim of this somehow? Meanwhile these illegals need food, clothing, shelter, etc, etc and must buy it from the local community, which means that natives are still making money with low-skill services that cater to the illegals just as much as the natives, such as in the food industry, groceries, etc.

I just don't get how you guys never think past square one on anything.