Spider-Man

So what's the point of Miles' existance?

Black Spider-Man

More relatable Spider-Man.

whats the point of any existence?

Bendis' self–indulgence

Forced diversity, OP. Creating wholly original rainbow coalitions of diversity without making them glaringly obvious is hard, so we get shit like this.

How many times are we going to have this same fucking thread?

And its odd, his powers diverge enough he could have been his own character. Instead of taking it upon himself to take the mantel.

doesn't help that Bemdis is shit at writing him and he gets better depth and character just about everywhere else.

they want a young Spider-Man but are afraid to deage 616 Peter, so they're doing things like Spider-Miles, The Teen Trinity, and Teen O5 to slowly redpill readers into accepting a teen Spidey, since kid characters are typically sale poison.

What is the reason of my birth?
Reason of my life?
Question of man
What he is
What he wants

Literally Black Spiderman

Is it me or is this super gay?

Bendis wanted his ORINGINAL CHARACTER "DO NOT STEAL" to be spider-man.

But since he can't do that, he's just going to have Miles pretend to be spider-man in all the events.

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE MILES
YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT NOW

He's the Spider-Man who could be you (if you were black, I mean)!

Miles started of as Bendis genuinly wanting to tell the story of peters successor but after the mainstream media,Reddit and tumblr praised the fuck out of miles diversity,Bendis changed him from bumbling successor to OP super cool/special black spider man resurrecting characters just to praise miles an givin him one shot wins to let tumblr repost panels of miles winning.Anytime Bendis tried to give miles a struggle(Loosing his mom,disliking himself being a token hero,his dad leaving) his fans threw a hissy fit until Bendis stopped caring giving us modern miles.A character with no back story or in universe reason to wanna succeed a character still alive.He exists for tumblr,even Bendis seems bored with him moving on to RiRi and just throwing miles the occasional one shot win.Its quite sad how all the hype around peters black successor killed any chance he had of being more than a token spider

No it''s pretty gay.

That's some weird skinny stick arms Miles has going on there.

I thought Peter was short. Is Miles a midget?

Also, is it true that this character has an asspull beat-everything power?

There are some Miles covers that would have caused OUTRAGE! if they had been about Gwen

to be the ultimate universe's spider-man.

He's entirely obsolete now.

yes, he has a "venom sting" power sort of like spider-woman that is almost always used to take out his enemies.

Bendis has been obsessed with taking over previous stories for some time now. He wants to redo classic stories "But better!!!!" so that his version will be the one people think of.

Bendis is an attention whore who most likely wants a cut of the licensing rights if they use his characters in movies so he keeps pushing them down everyone's throat

>I thought Peter was short.

No, he's average height. It's just that he's constantly surrounded by 6'4 chads like Thor and Captain America.

Can you believe that bald fuck wanted to kill off Peter in CWII so his pet black kid could be Spider-man?

He looks like he's about to web-swing onto a penis.

Every time I see Morales I remember this

A slightly good character who serves as a replacement for a shit character. Peter sucks.

and this really my whole issue with Marvel. It's run by people who are far more interested in being the next big Stan Lee rock star comic guy than they are telling stories

Yup. To be "Spider-Man" and not be white at the same time.

This Miles existing isn't the problem it's the terrible writing he's given in all his appearances.

Thread/

Miles use too have potential in his first appearences when he was introduced, but then all this happened

>another duplicate topic by samefags whinying and complaining about Miles
(You)

This is the problem with the Internet. The wall between the creators and the fans has come down and now creators are basically subjected to fan's opinions directly and quickly. Where in the past the only metric they had was literal sales and the occasional letters.

I've often wondered if too many comic writers/artists were making things hoping the end product was someone taking their work and posting it on their social media (the people who do this are usually never reading the full thing anyways). So they stopped putting effort into creating a whole good book/character and just making blurbs to be taken out of context.

When I write comics and maybe draw... I'm gonna ignore the Internet. I think the fans corrupt the creation process, since you can never really please everyone and too many people push the creator in too many contradicting directions. It's like having the audience backstage as the play is being put on going "no change that line, no use this costume instead!" and it creates chaos where nothing gets accomplished.

to make Bendis happy and rich and famous

They're tugging on each others foreskin.

Isn't Peter a jew? OY VEY

I thought Peter was like average height so how fucking tiny is Miles?

He's 13 still, isn't he?

but most people who read comics are white

1610 Peter is a Jew, 616 is left ambiguous, but is a Christian of some sort.

If Peter wasn't as popular as he is I thing Bendis would have gotten away with it.

Shit so that's why he made RiRi and "killed" Tony off instead.

>thing
*think*

Well he was in OP's image

Yeah so from now on if Bendis is writing any other big name character and he introduces a minority character created by him the big name character is being killed and replaced.

I liked the idea of replacing peter parker with a new character in ultimate comics, because before that Ultimate comics were just modern retellings of older marvel stories. I though miles would set a trend of ultimate writers going crazy, and making stuff up without worrying about status quo, but now that they just put him in the mainstream marvel universe I don't give a shit.

And his book has sucked so much because of it but at this point it was the only option. The Ultimate Universe got fucked beyond repair by Ultimatum and Miles's book was the only thing keeping it alive so they pulled the plug on it so Miles could have went down with the Ultimate Universe which we all know Bendis would never allow or move to the 616 universe where so far his book has been shit.

Legacy Character because Peter is literally about to become not Spiderman.

Screen cap this because you all are going to start howling like animals when you see what happens to Ben and Peter due to this whole clone mess.

Proof?

niggers lose their dads not their moms

He's Marvel's Batman he will never stop being Spider-Man and if he does it's only temporary hell the reading solicitations for Amazing Spider-Man after Clone Conspiracy it seems Peter comes out of it ok wouldn't be surprised if Ben dies though.

Forced diversity. Marvel's attempt to write out the old heroes and replace them all with more diverse ones.

It's not really working.

We have to wait for the grandpa losers you see at cons who still read comics to die out first.
The kids who it's actually marketing for don't reallly give a fuck.

The thing is a lot of people are attatched to Peter Parker, and while it's nothing new for someone to take up the mantle of these heroes, it's becoming clear that Marvel is desperate to earn brownie points by pushing a diverse agenda not simply just in the characters but plot points too. It's making WWII era Marvel look tame by comparison.

It's turning a lot of people away, and I personally find it a lot more insulting that Marvel thinks that for a black super hero to succeed they need to take the place of an already successful hero. Because nobody clearly likes Blade or Cloak and Dagger, Black Panther or any of the actual black Marvel super heroes so they just usurp the ones that sell more merchandise.

It's bullshit in my opinion.

Proof is because comics require reading skills.

>so they just usurp the ones that sell more merchandise.
Um last time I checked, Peter is still getting a lot of marketing..movies, DP/SP crossover, etc

Bendis's daily fap material.

Right, but it isn't miles on all of that is it? Party City isn't selling Miles Spider-Man party favors are they?

To let Peter grow out of teen and tween drama.

How does Jameson feel about Miles anyway?

Most probably a catholic, I guess, but it really doesn't matter because, well, he's not really into faith stuff, I think.

Does he even now there're multiple Spider-men? I mean, I guess Milles is easy to spot, but what about Miguel?

You would think he would have a hateboner for all of them. But we cant show that because Marvel is terrified of "Because hes black" accusations

It's catholic. In the recent .1 series, Amazing Grace, he's seen attending a Catholic church at the end to confess his sins.

>Jameson is portrayed as an ultra racist because he hates Bendis' perfect OC.

>Completely ignoring the fact that he was a civil rights activist.

I'm willing to bet money this is how it would go down.

Glad to see I wasn't that wrong in my guessing. I guess that way, I'm not all in the spider train, just average reader.

Nevermind my post. I meant:
>I guess that way Kaine being also a catholic makes even more sense.

Whatever my keyboard did, it deleted it.

I can't unsee two naked men playing with their foreskins

k.

Bro that's fucking racist.

>>Completely ignoring the fact that he was a civil rights activist.

I never knew this about Jameson until now.

Original he was a cool what if about how Peter, even in death, makes people try to be better people. Then he got boring cause Bendis stopped writing good stories sometime in the past five years or so. Then he wasn't even a what if. Now he's only good once in a blue moon when someone not Bendis has his hands on it. I'm pretty sure Bendis is just pissed that his entire Spider-Man run is not only out of continuity but everyone in those comics ceased to exist.

There is no point. His entire existence is bullshit.

You literally just posted the answer to your question.

Man, I really wish Ultimate Peter Parker and Ultimate Miles got to bro around for a bit. Like, the part where Peter turns up to be alive again makes you go "Okay, then we don't really need Miles any more, right?".

It's weird that Peter's such a jerk when he comes back from the dead. Even the final FINAL fight against Osborne is really stupid - The man's survived everything, but being shot a few more times and being set on fire is going to end him for good?

I mean, it's all moot given that everyone died in the Incursion anyway - another dumb plot-point - but Miles had utterly no story by that point. I think Bendis realized how stupid it was, and brought his mom back.

Seriously, Miles as Spiderman only made sense if Peter stayed dead. Was there even a lot of pressure to bring Ultimate Peter back? Why did Bendis do it? Is it because Miles had paper-thin characterization and no real Rogues' Gallery of his own?

Or was it because they just started killing everyone in the Ultimate Universe off?

Jameson is also pro mutant and supports the military. He just /really/ hates Spider-Man.

How does he feels about Scarlet Spider?

I never bothered with clone saga Spider-Man so I wouldn't know. He doesn't know about Kaine to my knowledge. I'd assume he feels the same away about Ben as he does Peter.

>I never bothered with clone saga Spider-Man so I wouldn't know.
You made the right choice.