Would Kim Possible have been better if Kim and Ron stayed as friends?

Would Kim Possible have been better if Kim and Ron stayed as friends?

Yes, but I only say that because I hate this trope.

It would have been better if their romance was developed more naturally.

Maybe.Maybe not.

Everything depends on execution.

The BEST way would have been slow development of the relationship over the entire course of the show with respect to continuity instead of shoving it in towards the end.

I hope you meant to say possibly

What are the essential Kim Possible episodes?

Only in a sense that it means that a bunch of relationship development isn't shoved into the last moments of the series solely to get the ship out to sea.

There's nothing wrong with them getting together in concept, especially since that was the expectation.

The show didn't last long enough to be ruined by the pairing.

>he didn't watch Season 4

Which was fine.

What? Every episode is:
>Ron is insecure about the relationship
>Kim reassures him
>Shipteasing
>Rinse and repeat

The problem is that
A) They didn't do more development with it. Almost no kissing or date stuff. The acted the same
B) Ron lost all of his earlier character development and turned into a complete retard, save for the Japan episodes.

And finally C)Ron/Bonnie and Ron/Shego are superior.

Shows generally go downhill after will-they-won't-they pair becomes a couple.

>faggot self inserts as le funny men who bangs girls who wouldnt waste their time with him
Go back to your shipthread beta.

BTFO

I knew it was going to happen because I was already spoiled so it was fun looking for clues. That's why I never thought it was an asspull. I was really looking forward to it. When they started dating I was happily surprised that I finally got to see what happens after the couple ends up together in a cartoon. I thought Ron did maintain his character development, so I don't see what all the criticism is about. He used to be the mascot, and ended up getting into th football team. Ron and Kim held hands, kissed casually and went on dates and everything. Ron even became a Kung fu master.

I think them getting together was a good thing for the show. I love battle couples.

I would've liked this show better if Kim was less of a Mary Sue and not "perfect at everything"

He should've gotten with Bonnie instead.

really? He should have been with Yuki or at the very least Tara

Yes.
Just have Ron end-up with Yori so that he's not a loser and the show would be golden.

she is not "perfect at everything" as seen in season 2-3.

the first two seasons

I prefer him with Bonnie for the banter and forced interaction with Kim. And she was always on his dick whenever he got popular.

Yori is lewd.

First three, four was just mediocre.