Just got back. holy shit was Blade Runner 2049 mediocre. the story is chock full of cheap clichés...

just got back. holy shit was Blade Runner 2049 mediocre. the story is chock full of cheap clichés, no sight of originality.

and don't get me started on Ryan Gosling's lackluster performance. none of the actors seemed like they really gave a shit about the movie, especially Harrison Ford. the film is written and plays to the lowest level of intelligence imaginable. film of the year? you must be joking.

haven't seen it, but holy shit what a terribly unspecific review. you could literally just swap in any movie title and pair of actors. you're saying nothing

yeah like a bad pasta

Just saw it and I somewhat agree, except for all the hyperbole.

Let’s try it.

just got back. holy shit was Blade Runner mediocre. the story is chock full of cheap clichés, no sight of originality.

and don't get me started on Harrison Ford's lackluster performance. none of the actors seemed like they really gave a shit about the movie, especially Rutger Hauer. the film is written and plays to the lowest level of intelligence imaginable. film of the year? you must be joking.

yeah this
why didn't you say it was kino? or based goose, deakins and denis??
wtf bro

this are my thoughts on it

>distracting monotone and boring score
>lazy photography with a boring palette except for some particular scenes, though everyone is praising this aspect ¿¿¿???
>Luv is the unintentional comedic relief I guess
>over exposition
>K's arc and the pay off were great
>even if 3 hours, it still felt like a compact film and it doesn't have the pacing problems I had read here
>Mackenzie best girl
6-7/10

Probably the worst movie I've seen for 2017 beside john wick 2

just got back. holy shit was Force Awakens mediocre. the story is chock full of cheap clichés, no sight of originality.

and don't get me started on Daisy Ridley's lackluster performance. none of the actors seemed like they really gave a shit about the movie, especially Harrison Ford. the film is written and plays to the lowest level of intelligence imaginable. film of the year? you must be joking.

more proof that BR2049 is the ultimate pleb filter

haven't seen one person criticize it who didn't sound like a total brainlet

>quote unquote "pleb filter"
lmao

>doesn't understand the concept of sample bias

>distracting monotone and boring score
Heart-pounding, suspenseful score with good ambient riffs that fleshed out the world. Try again.
>lazy photography with a boring palette except for some particular scenes, though everyone is praising this aspect ¿¿¿???
Literally the greatest cinematography I've seen in any film this year. The work of a master of his craft at the top of his game. Once more, try harder. At least provide an example of any film this year whose cinematography and direction you loved.
>Luv is the unintentional comedic relief I guess
How? I can't think of any moment where she does anything truly funny beside slamming robin wright into a desk
>over exposition
certainly not as much as in most other films; this is a detective film after all and gosling does a lot of investigative work
>K's arc and the pay off were great
Yes.
>even if 3 hours, it still felt like a compact film and it doesn't have the pacing problems I had read here
Yes. Should have been half an hour longer actually.
>Mackenzie best girl
No.

>Heart-pounding, suspenseful score with good ambient riffs that fleshed out the world. Try again
to anyone his own I guess, to me it worked in some parts but in others the movie would have benefited of quieter or no music at all
>Literally the greatest cinematography I've seen in any film this year. The work of a master of his craft at the top of his game. Once more, try harder. At least provide an example of any film this year whose cinematography and direction you loved.
I haven't watched many movies from this year, but when the screen is orange or gold for a half an hour you certainly have a problem. I liked the city bits, but anything outside that is just boring and uninspired, and I don't buy the 'it's supposed to look like that' because Deakins did the same on some bits in Hail, Caesar and it just looks bad, they can do better.
>How? I can't think of any moment where she does anything truly funny beside slamming robin wright into a desk
she was just a bad trope, anything she did was unnecessary and cliche, too much of a bad guy and when you have too much of something in a film it becomes comedic, sort of like the bear scene on The Revenant
>certainly not as much as in most other films; this is a detective film after all and gosling does a lot of investigative work
everytime there was a connection with something that was previously said in the movie there would be a flashback or a voice over repeating a line.

>No
Yes

>none of the actors seemed like they really gave a shit about the movie, especially Harrison Ford.
This is the best giveaway that you are a retard.
Compare this Ford with Indy 4 or TFA.

i thought the script was pretty bad too

but muh 80s retro nostalgia!!!

exactly. biggest piece of shit i've seen in the last 5 years and i'm a major film buff. i've seen literally almost everything and this is up there with the worst of them. film is dead, unfortunately. we will never get the true kino back, bros.

I watched this movie alone

: )7

You said nothing

just downloaded this, but I don't think I am ready for a long boring movie.

just got back. holy shit was Justice League mediocre. the story is chock full of cheap clichés, no sight of originality.

and don't get me started on Gal Gadots lackluster performance. none of the actors seemed like they really gave a shit about the movie, especially Henry Cavill. the film is written and plays to the lowest level of intelligence imaginable. film of the year? you must be joking.

I felt the scene where K entered Deckard's place took too long and could've used a slightly quicker pace, and then maybe some more dialogue.

The only part that felt a little cliche to me was the replicant resistance group. They felt a bit generic to me.

K's arc however grabbed me, and I felt was wrapped up wonderfully and echoed Hauer's character's progression at the end of Blade Runner 1.

I give this movie a solid 9/10 tbhonfam.

yeah the replicant resistance group scene was pretty cheesy.. especially when they all popped out in their techie fashion

>le everything must be new or else its shit

Fuck off to TV tropes. Execution of ideas is key.

Download Silence instead it's actually good