How full was your theatre?

How full was your theatre?
Did anybody walk out?

Here in Canada mine was about 75% full with nobody leaving

Brazil, saw it in 3D. There was only like 25 people in the theater and 1/3 of them left halfway through

Poland. Almost full. Around 4-5 people left. 2 girls sitting next to me were talking for the first 30 minutes and then they left. I guess they just came to see Gosling but had no interest in the movie whatsoever.

Argentina.
Theater was full, nobody left but some people went to pee.

do people leave theaters often enough in your experience to merit that question? I've never seen someone leave a theater and never come back

Hueland, only two theaters showing in my city, only one of them was subtitled, it was the smaller theater with less seats.
Only about 50 people, about 25% I think.
4 people walked out.

Austria, saw it in IMAX, cinema was packed full.

And adding to that some people left halfway through. No idea what was up with that.

It was only about halfway filled. I was also the youngest person there. With the exception of me, I don't think there was anyone younger than 30 or so.
It fucking sucks, man. I don't want a Blade Runner 3, but I want good films to perform well at the box office.

Sup Forums is so full of shitskins

God's country (USA)

65% full, 2 and 3/5ths people walked out

I'd say there was about 15-20 people there. I didn't catch anyone leaving

i love yo-

Greece
we were 7 people in the whole theater( capacity around 350 ). 3 of them went out for couple pee breaks.
Thinking about rewatching it again, it was an amazing experience.

GOD
DAMNIT!

Saw it Friday to about a 75% crowd. Nobody left.

Russkie here. Maybe like 1/5 full, but that was Friday evening, barely anyone goes to movies on Friday evening. Nobody left, everyone was silent. Went to see it with a bud who hadn't seen the original and had had no idea what he was in for, but to my surprise he said he liked it.
I loved it. Several plot points could've been done better, but overall it's a solid 10/10, pure fucking eye candy of a movie.

>poland
>2/3 full
>no one left
>FUCKING MUNCHING SOUNDS FOR THE FIRST 30 MINUTES
i hate popcorn in cinemas

DELETE THIS

England
40 - 50 people
Mostly singles
Everyone was silent throughout

Watched it with my girlfriend in England. Literally the only two people in the place.

This is why I go to kino studyjne where I don't have to deal with plebs. Multiplexes are absolutely disgusting. I can't stand the smell of melted butter in the lobby.

No more than 10 people yesterday

American here from Chicago. There were only about 10 people when the movie began but more came later after the mix-up at the popcorn and soda machine was solved. It was about half full. People started leaving after about forty-five minutes when they had finished their edibles as they thought the film was too slow.

Didn't want to seem like a kino shooter so had to leave with the crowd. The kino employees had to remove the leftover people as it turned out they came alone. No singles policy is no joke.

Friday night, less than half full but there was another showing that wasn't over in another theater. That was in 3D though, so I can't imagine it was full.

No one left, but I did hear a "So fucking boring" right before K meets with Deckard.

>England
>40 - 50 people
>Mostly singles
>Everyone was silent throughout
same i was the youngest one in mine and they were sparse not many people seated and all of us very central

on half full during matinee
imax
no one left
usa usa usa

Greece
Only one theatre showing in the entire city, plays twice a day
Saw it the day it came out on very first showing (8PM), 15% full, no walk-outs pretty much everyone knew what they were getting into.
No talking either, pretty comfy
Its just sad cause I watched IT a week earlier and that had like 20 showings a day and all were packed

Nigger, learn english please. It is "were" not "was".

wtf

almost empty, about 20 people, almost everyone in center seats,

Saw it in the designated "singles only" theater, glad they opened it up for this one. Was pretty full but thankfully we were all still able to keep a good distance from one another.

I saw it on Thursday(UK poster) at it's first showing in 2D at 1:45pm. There was about 30 people watching it. No one left and no idiots looking at their Phones etc.

why

DELETE THIS ENTRY

>no singles policy
the fuck is dat

>No singles policy
What the actual fuck.

First day here?

>They don't know about kinoplex

Smaller turn-out but it was a spill-over showing. Main evening shows were all full.

Some people went out for piss breaks. In the early Deckard scene. Which seems to be consistent with other user's reports. That's when the big gulps come back to haunt the sugar piggies I guess.

Fuckin A, anão. I almost had to watch it in 3D cause the standard session (the only one) was incredibly hidden on the internet. No more than 20 people in the room really

Brazil really is the asshole of the world

canada here too, went to the late show last night, was only about 20 people total in the theatre, and a group of 5 people left 15 minutes before the movie ended

pretty sure someone started snoring halfway through the movie too

Germany, 70% full. After 15 minutes a young couple (18-22) left the theater.

20% full and1 left

UK, Imax on saturday eve, 90% full, mostly people in 50s or about
About 30% women
4 people left

Netherlands
Tuesday afternoon
Packed theater (2D version)
No one left
Lots of tiny bladders though.

>never seen someone leave a theatre and not come back

i've seen it maybe once before this movie, but apparently its happening everywhere according to Sup Forums

its hilarious and sad at the same time, because the movie was incredible and so many people not only can't appreciate it, but are apparently actively repulsed by it

what the fuck? people walking out?

people dont usually walk out of horrible movies why would you assume people are walking out of one of the best films of the year?

Here in uk I see people leave often. Seems like youngones comes to pass time and fucking leave if they're not impressed

Italy: packed, no empty seats left

but that's because it was the subtitled version they had only twice a day

pretty sure dubbed screenings weren't this full

that's what happens when you watch a movie that is ahead of its time

Saw it on a Dobly atmos enhanced theatre. Holy shit, I'm never gonna come back to it. 25 minutes of ads and trailers. The overall experience was lit though.

There were like four other people in my screening. A couple walked out just when shit was getting gud. Most of the people there were lowkey autistic

newfags either lurk more or go back, those are your options

Nice, a constitutional congress of 1787 joke.

>Dobly atmos
was it good?

Yeah. The screen shooked throughout it though for whatever reason

15 people, one left

Well said. If challenging movies like this continually fail financially we won't get big budget films for adults that take any risks whatsoever.

why so few people what time of day/where were you guys seeing this film?

My showing was 80% full in IMAX

the theatre i was at had dolby atmos too, it was almost too much, the deep bass-y moments it was almost like the theatre was shaking

was kind of freaking me out combined with the low-key anxiety i had from the edible i had before going

Estonia
Friday premiere at 7pm, theater was about 1/3 full (~100 people), about the same as all the other premieres this year at this particular theater, maybe even above average (i've been to around 20 in 2017). No-one walked out.

there was only three people beside my girlfriend and I, so five total on opening night at 7PM. pretty fucked up. one asshole walked out during the warner scroll at the beginning, Idk what the fuck his problem was.

Sunday, 3D, around 13:00
yea, I'm yourop

Saw this film with my dad who stood afterwards with tears in his eyes saying it surpassed all sci fi he read as a teen, and was the best film he'd seen in 30 years

Anyone else around for the original BR and films like 2001 that had a similar experience? They don't make them like this any more

I saw it at like 8 pm. Comfy as fuck desu

Reminded me a lot of my experience when I saw Prisoners. The whole audience was dead quiet. You barely get that nowadays

I was literally the only person in the theater. It was 11:30 AM on a Sunday tho.

wait, so in your cinema they don't screen ads before the time that's printed on your ticket?

I only see ads if I come early on purpose, if I' on time the movie starts right away

doesn't this work this way everywhere?

Went with my dad. It went like this.

>walking out of the theater
>I fucking loved it
>turn to dad and ask what he thought
>"I'm actually bordering on not liking it."
>w-what? why?
>"It was too long and the story wasn't very good. I don't know, I didn't hate it."

Is my dad a pleb?

Same in my showing with nearly a full room, was definitely a mature audience

When I saw IT there were 3 groups of teens giggling loud as fuck throughout

It was full last night.
>tfw Joi = jerk off instruction
OwO

UK trailers and video ads start at time printed on ticket, before printed time it's generic music and picture ads for the cinema or nearby businesses

Films start 30-40m after time on ticket

>The whole audience was dead quiet. You barely get that nowadays
Yeah, it was like that here. Even kids somehow behaved.

Canada, about 20 people in the theatre. Saw it in 2D, Saturday morning. Took a look at the reserved seating chart for 3D and D-Box screenings, seemed like a similar turnout in those screenings.

One couple left in the middle at my screening

quite full, not the most full I've seen it but close probably 85% capacity

I was the only person in the theatre on opening day. I went around 10pm and shouted goose memes out loud, movie and my experience was pure kino.

Well she was a pleasure/companion hologram that couldn't really interact with real people, so I imagine sex would be a lot like a jerk off instruction video from Joi.

My dad was about the same. I think that maybe their expectations change even more with age.

Does he like sci fi? If he does then ye he's a pleb

>Iz funee meme

He likes really anything with a good story. He loves capeshit, so i guess I didn't need to ask if he's a pleb.

>capeshit
>good story

Full theater, people went insane after the Finnish lines.

USA, theater about half full (all the seats in the back section were full). No walkouts. Everyone was dead silent by the end except for one woman who went "wow..." It was nice lol. I heard a lot of people going "ooh ryan gosling's in this" toward the beginning so I was expecting more disappointment.

It was pretty full here. Like 85% atleast
Fucking great film

Only giggles at my theatre were for the whiskey for the dog.

Burger here.
Saw it in LA and it was pretty packed. Don't think anyone left.

Ireland.
Saw it opening night in IMAX.
Like 11 people there including me and my fiance.
I was literally the only guy there.
Lots of yawning.
People constantly fucking around on their phones.
Left as credits rolled and everyone else sat waiting for an after-credits sequence and heard one woman say, "Eugh. It was okay."

I guess my humor is a little dated

Like 1/4 full in California. Audience was made up of autistic young looking Hispanic males and older white boomer types. There was crinkling plastic sounds coming from every direction for the first half hour but thankfully no talking. One guy walked out.

About 20 people.

Also who the fuck would walk out of blade runner? I never see people walk out of a theatre, no one would want to waste $9. To be so bad I walk out it has to be so bad it becomes legendary.

>tää jätkä on blade runner :-D
It was pretty ebin.

Smallish town in Spain. ~70% full, nobody walked out.

>Audience was made up of autistic young looking Hispanic males and older white boomer types
I think this is pretty much the consensus so far

Chicagofag here, what theatre?

How old are you?

you misread, the giggles were when I saw IT (S. King horror) at the cinema

BR2049 giggles were at whiskey dog and when Luv uses Lt. Joshi's head for the security scan then drops her head on the desk although admittedly it was only my dad and I laughing at that

Down Under, about half full maybe a little less. It was midday during the week.