Dr. Pig is shit

Skeet is /OUR GUY/

No

A challenger approaches

Was barnyard a good show?

It was ok, but the humor was really fucking surreal

explain

The plots of a lot of the episodes were really bizarre. For instance
>Bigfoot befriends all of the cast and then magically flies away at the end of the episode
>Pig poses as the grandson of the neighbor
>Pig gets married off to a female slav pig
You get the idea

Sup Forums CIVIL WAR

DR. PIG VS SKEET

strawpoll.me/11962100

Actually a god

>Corpse

Weren't they done by the Animation studio run by the guy who made and acted in Kung-Pow?

Much better than the movie, surprisingly

I did not know this. I can see the similarity in humor style, though.

Jokes aside, he's one of the gods in the series.

I haven't watched RS past season 4 can you explain to me wtf you are on about that sounds stupid

It is but they're trying their damnest to make it good, and at times it is but no matter what there's always feelings of shit.

Pops started showing signs of having powers in Season 7 and by Season 8 he started using them more. He found out he has an evil brother (yes, that specific cliche) who is exactly "pure evil" and it's revealed Pops is from Lolliland (which everyone who watched JG's student film assumed) and that he's "pure good".

Every something-something billion years they fight, and it's always a stalemate where the universe implodes and resets, which means everyone has died many times. The thing for the series finale in a few weeks is everyone teaming up to make sure Pops wins so existence doesn't reset (which is the equivalent of making a big bang). The evil brother is nicknamed Anti-Pops (it's hinted both him and Pops have different names), and his power is erasing things in a meta way (showing storyboard rough versions of what he's erasing before they vanish to just a white void).

It looks like it's going to be like the Gravity Falls finale, to top it all off. Some of it like I said was pretty cool, but this whole final season has had a problem with direction, Mordecai and Rigby not having much stupid fun, and the actual series finale plot isn't nearly as exciting as you'd have expected watching back when Season 4 was airing.

Also Pops and Anti-Pops, when they do battle, grow to the size of galaxies.

What did they do to my beloved show...

Raped it. If the show went on for 10 seasons like fans are wanting it would have seen every character be Real Thomas'd. Mordecai and Rigby would be video game loving gods that grow stronger after every beaten game, Benson would be a saiyan based on his anger energy, Skips already has a destiny, and Fives would possess Muscle Man to form a giant monster that fights evil.

To be honest, it is the final season. They got nothing else to lose

I didn't know people posted rare Ians outside of /k/

It was fresh, I had to

Lord and Savior John Moses Browning

Reminder Mordecai saw this God's massive penis and went through great lengths to forget it.

All these characters belong to me, therefore this thread is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=8bSoH4w9UEc

thread

Its the last season mate. No one cares any more and they are going balls to the wall

My God, this sounds atrocious.

They're totally copying Steven Universe!