New South Park on Wednesday

Here's a taste:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

wew lads, it's going to be a good season.

Can't wait senpai. What are the chances that they would put Pepe into one of their episodes this season?

>typed in *f*a*m
>got senpai

I'm getting pretty tired of this

Take it easy there with the spamming, random shit writer.

Only if Kek blesses us.

It's good. f*m is twitter tier garbage.

Frreal onisempai

Thank fucking god. Lets hope we get this nigger speak out of your system fully.

There is already a frog king

Maybe if you stopped writting like a fucking nigger

Fuck off back to Redit then. Your tears will earn you a few upvotes for sure

No thanks that nigger babble was out of hand before.

checked

based Hiro is taking Hebrew-Negroid culture and replacing it with Nippon culture

B A N Z A I

fucking newfags

Get the fuck off here with this crap. Nobody fucking cares about this god damn show. How much did those racemixing kikes pay you to make this post?

Everyone should do themselves a favor and filter out the phrase south park.

This.

>>>stormfront

senpai

Good hiro hates niggers too take the hint and fuck off loser

in b4 you faggots start whining because they make fun of trump.

try to control your sperglevel this time.

They did that last season

Meh I am sure there will be more Trump bashing etc... Fuck it.

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

I watched south park for a change from the tired liberal narrative being spread in EVERYTHING else.

When they simply do the same thing what is the point.

I don't mind if people do make fun of him, as long as it's well written and funny (slang for Jewish writers)

I'm glad the niggerposting got killed off rather quickly

Why senpai

come on senpai

This.

Your frog king lives in a faggots ass.

A new season of jewish propaganda on talmudvision?! Really? Wow! I can't wait to learn more about how white people need to be exterminated, capitalism needs to be replaced with communism, and all nation states need to be eliminated so that everyone can be enslaved by a single world government. Yippie!

>it's a Cartman is voting for Trump and acts evil and rayciss while Kyle supports Hillary and Stan has to give a speech about how they're both shitty but vote Democrat anyway episode

You know it's coming faggots. They shilled for niggerbama and they're going to shill for hilldawg too.

(OP)
South Park stopped being funny at some point after Season 10. They went from dark, witty, and sardonic humor (Team America was their apex) to sloppy and forced. I'm not sure of exactly why. I guess they just got fatigued and decided to swallow the blue pill? I dont wanna be that guy, but lets be honest - it probably has to do with the fact that they're both jewish and couldn't fully swallow the red pill even if they tried