/BSE/ - BadSelfEater - Hillary's "Death", Petrodollar, Martial law, and more

One more day to go, and the happenings and MSM have accelerate into a situation of grave concern. We have to wake up the public, get creative, become a leader, don't wait for someone else to do it for you.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
→ (last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88681011/
teachmetarot.com/part-iii-major-arcana/lesson-5/the-hanged-man-xii-upright/the-hanged-man-xi-reversed/
cicada3301.org/
archive.is/EydzM
yuki.la/pol/87279006
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/edward-snowden-why-barack-obama-should-grant-me-a-pardon
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87304857/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87279006/
twitter.com/PoliticalJudo/status/775733623261569024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica
>Bills distributed tonight in Chicago and Oklahoma City with "take one and live" message
>Picture this morning has photo of Hillary from yesterday
>Multiple bills found today in Germany, Frankfurt @ Central European Bank
>Photo of Trump and Melania at 9/11 memorial added to FB
>Old Rabbits's foot and sacrificed chicken in the backyard is nothing

why did the last thread die so early?

spoop

Also real last thread got purged
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88681011/

bump

GUYS????

The Hanged Man is now in reversed position

>When The Hanged Man Reverses he suggests that you have not heeded his message. You refuse to go in and instead struggle to remain in control and on top of a situation that is not to be, or not working.
>You may be absorbed or obsessed with the material world of having and getting. Your inner voice cannot compete with the noise and din from the outward fight.
>If you do not take the time out now to reflect, you will repeat the same mistakes again and again until you learn the lesson.
>A word of warning from the Spirit World.

>The Hanged Man Reversed can suggest you are fighting your inner-self in some way.

teachmetarot.com/part-iii-major-arcana/lesson-5/the-hanged-man-xii-upright/the-hanged-man-xi-reversed/

I don't know I woke up to find it get purged.
If this doesn't convince people that this isn't a game we deserve to die

Subject at hand when the last thread got shut down:

Snowden

Trip users

someone can scout if the stock got fucked up again ??

It's because I posted this. It literally 404'd minutes after I posted. Save it and spread it, anons. I think there's truth here.

cicada3301.org/

has some tools

!!!!!

Did he really surrendered? or is this a scheme for a bigger plan?

it had a bad op and there were 2 threads on it simultaneously. people probably reported it as advertising, too

From what I hear on /x/ it's cuz a fag spammed Sup Forums with BSE threads. Makes sense since the last general was formatted like shit.

I don't think so, previous general still had some sort of archive

High Level Insider was here again He said they "three" did not do it but

it is a response to their outreach program "three" is doing right now.

Also he mentioned Matthew 24 which is about Jesus warning against false prophets.

Could be that badselfeater is a disinfo, distraction campaign.

Anybody have a link handy to the last question session he's referring to?

Matthew 24: "As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray."

>ITS EASIER TO FOOL PEOPLE THAN TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED

I want this to end

Soon.

archive.is/EydzM

>Exodus 9:14-16 New International Version (NIV)
>14 or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth. 15 For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. 16 But I have raised you up[a] for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.

>Genesis 9:14-16New International Version (NIV)
>14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

>Revelation 9:14-16New International Version (NIV)
>14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

Notice something?
>9:14-16

The lack of physical clues as of late and the absence of the 2 trip posters who were giving us clues/leading us on, should raise red flags.

Also, before the cicada larpers we were on focused direction.

But what about moloch reference though?
Also what's up with yma sumac's picture being used on Google today, hands up, 6 sammamish stars, veil usage....

Pic indicates that emails are not even tip of the iceberg and don't really matter.

This entire effort has been about showing the corruption of the current system. We know 'they' will never put themselves or buddies in the dock, and the MSM is a Prvda co-conspirator.

Only possible solution short of violent revolution is to put something out there that Joe Public cannot tolerate, crosses partisan lines, and can't be swept away by MSM.

I believe that details of the long suspected pedo ring by Elites is going to be released. Can't be ignored and will upended everything.

What's this mean?
It pops up for a few seconds when you drag the ear around. (Maybe to the four corners.) I'm not sure if its only on mobile

Thanks, but that looks like a later question session. It's from yesterday.

The one he said to read regarding BadSelfEater was from "The last question session" and the topic he said this in dates 9/11.

Still, will read.

This picture is just too good. It's like it was made for tomorrow.

Things that will go down in America tomorrow, correlations?

If this isnt a huge doc dump, then what can it be? What will happen?

The A on the dollar bill is the seal/icon of the Manhattan Project (look at the "training" going down in pic related)

wat to study

Quick reminder this is about Project Minerva:
The goal of the Minerva Initiative is to improve DoD's basic understanding of the social, cultural, behavioral, and political forces that shape regions of the world of strategic importance to the U.S. The research program will:
Leverage and focus the resources of the Nation's top universities.
Seek to define and develop foundational knowledge about sources of present and future conflict with an eye toward better understanding of the political trajectories of key regions of the world.
Improve the ability of DoD to develop cutting-edge social science research, foreign area and interdisciplinary studies, that is developed and vetted by the best scholars in these fields.
The Minerva Initiative brings together universities, research institutions, and individual scholars and supports interdisciplinary and cross-institutional projects addressing specific topic areas determined by the Secretary of Defense.

Guys,
Who does High Level Insider belong to?

And I mean in relation to the path of 3

Alright burger, tell me where should I drag the ear

OP A CUTE
POST MORE VOCAROO

Pic related

its all about keeping an eye out for the revelation and staying prepared

yuki.la/pol/87279006

This is only one part of them.
I dont know whether that what he means
is on this or the othe rpart of the quetion session.

It's a response on the ear. The ear means from the bible, if you have ears let them hear. So basically no one is paying attention. This world has gone to shame and sin. No one is doing good. We are sinning bad and that created a need for judgement by God of heaven. Satan is literally having his time but only for a short time. Read revaluations it's all connected

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/edward-snowden-why-barack-obama-should-grant-me-a-pardon
>Why now?
He knows damn well it won't happen.. What does he know?

I dragged it from each corner symbol from bottom right counter clockwise and then the middle and it appears. Done it twice now.

i dont have an ear on pc

it's only for mobile (the ear)

I lost all hope for a happening last September, this is probably nothing, like always.

The ole' or else

it only shows on mobile

i havnt been able to get the text to appear as the fb poster claims

I don't trust this guy. Even if he isnt just a rp he only give certain infos in certain ways and ignores or outright dismisses the real important questions that he have to know if he is such enlightened.

I may be a tinfoilfag but confirming the luciferian jew conspiracy but completly dismissing everything on UFOs, Spirits, Life after Death, DMT etc. is inacceptable to me.

Either it explains everything or nothing.

All he tries to do is to distract from whats important and anker us in the meterial. he is the false prophet.

Fuck High Level Insider fucking kike false prophet and shit.

Just drag it around the four corners of the bill
It seems like if you drag it around the ouroboros it shows up but it could just be me

A pic from my phone to prove it

It's on main page with countdown

what is this moloch meme? i never used to see it on pol

I'm also going to be taking a shit timer. Clearly the two are linked, and the countdown is for when the food will reach my bowels.

can anyone tl;dr

hallo again portubro

were you in the last thread?

What exactly is supposed to appear?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87304857/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87279006/

Thanks man! I found the other one (and the one you linked) just now on 4plebs. Got a lot of reading to do I guess.

ah fuck i need to go to work

good luck tracking down an anticrist guys

PROTIP: tap the ear to hear the music

>tfw if I just had semi decent photoshop vector art skills I could get the attention of thousands of idiots on the internet for weeks

my life is so boring

I'm thinking either "hate holds you", possible reference to reversed hanged man
Or "yahoo hustled" possible reference to selling of to verizon.

I had to take care of bussiness, I was outside for a few hours. I pretty much missed all info since yesterday night. What have we found out so far ( a part from Minerva and possible Cicada connections) ?

As to say it with a german idiom. I wouldnt lean to far outside of the window BUT HLI user and his appearance had a very positive impact on my life in many ways. What he said was and is conclusive. There is clearly something beyond entertainment and disinfo about this user or the next IBM watson AI .... just kidding.

BadSelfEater is a trap of some kind. One user claimed to know a lot about Cicada (but would only answer cryptically) and honestly made it sound a lot like a cult.

There was an user who mentioned something about "don't go to that site when the countdown hits", "don't shed your circumference", and "protect your I, protect your individuality" and the Cicadian user starts acting fucking bonkers and turns into Charles Manson.

The Cicadian user kept stressing for us to READ THE LIBER PRIMUS and every user who asked about it (or hinted at knowing some of what it's about), he told them "make sure you know to free yourself from the I.

Cicada sounds like a hive mind cult to me and dude sounds fucking bonkers.

>photoshop vector art

I have a flight from nashville Tennessee to Seattle Washington Will I be OK lol????

TL;DR maybe badselfeater are fucking with us/deceiving us.

Somethings happening..

twitter.com/PoliticalJudo/status/775733623261569024

I would still take it. Worst case you die in the air or upon landing. You wouldn't feel a thing. Don't worry about it.

Cicada is a probably a cult. For intellectual elites to enslave us. But I don't fully understand Cicada so I might be completely wrong.

thx

i actually was on this thread, but didn't really pay attention to what were they sayin'g

for me this was cringy larping and not a good one, but a lot of people reacted and i got curious

spoopy

we started talking about snowden and the thread got kill at like 50 replys

Took about 15-20 min for a new thread to pop up.

New op

No boaz or physical clues in more than 24 hours

not in the source code so you're literally full of shit

This is gunna be some stupid viral campaign for some stupid rapper like all the other ones.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, I've learned to not trust anything with a countdown TO SOMETHING SPOOKY :DDD

My guess is that when the countdown hits you're going to have to check a box or answer some questions or something. That's why Cicada user kept stressing that you need to read the Liber Primus—so you know how to answer the question correctly.

I think people are expecting the timer to hit and then be shown something; they're not expecting to have to interact with it in any active way. But you might be making a certain deal by answering a certain way, who knows. It's started to seem rather fishy the more I look into Cicada. They give me the creeps.

virus don't click

Yeah doesnt work for me. Most people that come to these threads are just fucking around. Good luck to the anons actually trying to figure it out but youre running out of time quickly

Tell us Satan, was anything said about Snowden that seemed out of the ordinary or otherwise uncommonly known?

there is no answer or end.

Theyre keeping us focused on the countdown for some reason.

They want eyes on that site when the timer hits 0

I've been here since the start and have made most of the OPs

I'm pretty sure it's just going to be an online book or video detailing the petrodollar. I hope it's something more than that, but there really isn't evidence of that

Holy fuck I just realize, her having dementia would make sense with her rhetoric - being overly paranoid and going on about some vast conspiracy that's implied to be going against her. Am I the only stupid one here or have others already realized this?

Yeah, I was in that thread yesterday when all of that shit was going on. Over the past few days, I've been debating if I actually want to be on the site when the timer reaches zero. The shit from yesterday kind of spooked me a bit.

mggdxtyreretette

>Yes, Brexit was desired by the establishment. They don't want the markets considering the euro as an alternative to the dollar when the next financial crisis hits. Needed to knock down the perceived stability of the Euro block a few notches before heading into the next collapse.

WHAT?!

Yes trust no one! The teeth says horror and no one hurt. If you know evil, then evil lies. People put false hope and trust when someone says what is good like no one hurt. We people are easy to fall for anything. My sudjestion is look at the biblical connection, the occult, political, history and current events. Money is root of evil. It's the greed, selfishness, the controls of everything. My other sudjestion is be prepared because you can never be too safe. He seems to be leading people to truth in a way but they like to tell us like movies, media, and everything with out us knowing.

Just read the info on the cicadian site- it's a cult of good intentions. From what the test suggested, they wanted hackers who were dedicated, self aware, considerate to the rest of existence, but able to believe with an almost fanatic level that what they are being told to do is "right." Hopefully, what they are doing is actually right. I'm assuming that there have been some high level hacks that have procured some data for them to use so they can stop all this nonsense.

I think the simulation of reality that they talk about is actually the reference to what we would call the 'Illuminati' in the sense that there are some greater global powers that are working the world as it pleases.

Nice fap material

>You have been visited by Mr Teeth the Cicadian, grand conspiracies and legendary happenings will come to you but only if you post "Thanks Mr. Teeth" in this thread
bloody hell

We need computer engineers or CS majors to try and see in the source code (of the website) what script/element will trigger after the countdown comes to 0. If possible, lol.

Suspicions of a viral outbreak

I had it happen once, but couldn't get it a second time. It's definitely there. Maybe your just too stupid to inspect the code properly.

that portugals picture is just a postmodern jew

Actually had my girlfriend check, she's a CS major and already graduated and has a job. From what she could see, there was nothing really that important, but she did ask me an odd question.

"What is buord?"

Apparently she found that somewhere in the code. I didn't know what it was so I did a google search and found out it was the abbreviation for the Bureau of Ordnance. I'll ask her to give it a look again when she gets home.

I'll look again maybe it was added

Nerve gas from silver and gold?
Please dont even post if its going to be stupid shit.

Yeah we had a lot of threads popping up to stop Sup Forums from pushing the brevity agenda.

All of them were discarded as shills.

Sup Forums is easy to manipulate, all you need is a good narrative. The anti-white narrative works best.