How will Marvel modify the look of Tigra?

How will Marvel modify the look of Tigra?

For the worse, and to appeal to SJWs.

They won't change her costume, just her body type.

make her more bestial. less like a catgirl more like a weretiger
well, wyftiger

>THICC Tigra

Been there, done that, not as sexy.
Besides it makes the "lol furry" jokes not jokes anymore.

That's the point. Stops sjws and caters to freaks at the same time.

Make her more human and less animal-looking with no tail. At most her eyes will change and at most she'll MAYBE have pointy ears. That way she can look like her Netflix/TV counterpart because Normies hate furries and make up is expensive.

For a future Avengers movie? Why do they have to modify it?

cute tiger

I was more talking about her design than her mannerisms. make her a furry cheeto hulk with big teeth

Shit it's that old?
Criminey. I cropped mine out straight from the page only 2-3 years ago and felt like Howard Carter.

So was I. The pic wasn't an example.
I'm talking about her original appearance in Giant Sized Werewolf and some (West Coast?) Avengers arc from the 90s.

>Why don't you try wearing clothes over a heavy coat of fur. In California

You know this is one of the few excuses I've read for a skimpy outfit that actually makes sense

How will they or how should/could they?

No idea if they will but its ain't exactly rocket science to pull off a change in look. Just give the poor gal some clothing. Its not like Cheetah over at DC hasn't gone from the nekkid look to several different outfits over the years

(just ignore the crotchless look here, for some reason they elected to give her costume sections that have cheetah spots that don't look like patterns on a costume, it just looks like her own fur)

the "fur in california" explanation is cute but i wouldnt let that get in the way of a costume change.

Oh right, Klara exists. Add her to the large list of Runaways characters still missing while we get

>> Dead Victor

>> Alex out of hell and starting east coast Pride

>> Nico cancelled.

Seriously, does 616 Molly still exist? I feel like the last time we saw her was in that garbage not-Runaways title during Battleworld. Or Chase, for that matter. Maybe the Majesdanians in Captain Marvel will segue into Karolina returning.

Don't worry, the Runaways will totally be the Powerman of the next generation.

She's going to be fat. Hamplanet-tier fat.

And you're going to like, otherwise you're a patriarchal judgmental alt-righter

Tigra you fat cat you are so big and fat why are you so bad?

>being a dirty harlot

I miss the runaways

Hell I miss Klara

Sweet, I love when I can get Social Justice points for jackin' it to my weird fetishes.

To be fair Victor actually had a semi decent send off in Vision

If Tigra and Cheetah met in a crossover special, would they get more catfight puns than if Black Cat and Catwoman were to also meet?