RIP the 2977 americans who died in 9/11 and RIP the 64729000000000 million innocent muslims who died during the US...

RIP the 2977 americans who died in 9/11 and RIP the 64729000000000 million innocent muslims who died during the US invasion for something they didnt do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One American citizen is worth a million sand dune coons you limey.

No muslim is innocent, their religion is one of strife.

/thread

/Thread

>innocent
>muslim

>implying he's English

You're talking to an Achmed, bruh.

One Muslim is worth 49 "Americans"

Didn't the clock/bomber mudshit kid post this on twiter on Sunday. Little faggot. He is luck he doesn't live in the US anymore. Him and his broke ass dad would would get their ass whooped.

So 3000 people died once because some elite want to enslave even more the population with restrictive laws (because muh terrosism) in order to come closer to agenda 21 aims.

Hippos kill 2,900 people annually in Africa and nobody gives a shit.

some onther facts of interest:

Heart disease: 614,348
Cancer: 591,699
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
Diabetes: 76,488
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,227
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 48,146
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

Hey, wrong skin color at the wrong tine.

Mistakes happen.

>dudeee, why are you so concerned about lowering your chances of dying of X my dude, when your statistically mlre likely to die of Y lmao my dude

>seeing things with perspective is bad

>taking muh 6 quadrazillions to the next step
Nice rhetoric muhammad. Very well played.

>muslims
>innocent
Good joke, ignorance is not the same as innocence.

SIXX

I miss Sadam.

Why change a moderate muslim president and let the region unstable while giving money to extremist organizations.

I don't get it. What was their end game)

Are you retarded?

If they didn't nothing wrong, they're innocents

Not enough dead Muslims.

DO BETTER LMAO60%ers!

One American is worth 1 million Iraqi Muslims

Not enough

Sorry to black people for slavery but more sorry to all the white people who die from black violence

>Are you retarded?
>If they didn't nothing wrong, they're innocents
coming from a retarded dindu nation

fook off ahmed

If you hadn't taken those animals to pick your cotton they would be some starving african 70 IQ motherfucker living in the tribes of Africa sacrificing children to crocodiles out of religious superstitions & having a life expectancy of like 15 years.

They should literally be on their knees sucking white cock till the day they die out of gratitude.

125,000, which is a drop in the bucket compared to how many they kill themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Not bad considering we freed them from a psychotic dictator and tried to make their country great again.

But you morons only have half a brain capable of thinking half a thought.

Stay cucked.

Oh sorry that was unrealistic, 70 IQ is what the current blacks have. After living in white society, and getting help, resources, education, technology, language & food from the west for decades.

40-50IQ is probably more realistic

Hello again, proxyfag with no apostrophe button from this exact time yesterday.

>they dindu
You mean besides supporting a religion that stops all scientific progress, art and has been warmongering for the entirety of it's existence.

Same reason why the ignorant fuck on brazil that doesn't know why breaking laws is bad is not innocent.

They want the whole ME destabilised so it's easier to get to the oil and achieve greater Israel
Imagine if the ME-countries made a pact of solidarity,they would be literally the most powerfull organisation in the whole world thanks to the enormous oil fields which means basically unlimited money and power and controll over the west

Underated
10 good boy points to you, 5 more and you'll have enough for tendies

/thread

Implying moooslims are people

/thread

Paki bastard.

>Implying muricans are any better

Underrated posts.

Shut your gob, Achmed. And give me another kebab. I saw you spit in this one.

>64729000000000 million

Still not enough

No problem Jose, I will spit in the other one anyway

B-but the 6 gorillions