Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it

Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it

Context please, does this end with a heartwarming moment?

This is from either Robert E. Howard's Myth Maker or Robert E. Howard Howard, can't remember which.

It's from a Christmas Special, so...

Pigeons From Hell

Fucking Christmas Specials...
I downloaded all of Silver Surfer & Ghost Rider in August, only JUST finished it days before Christmas, and in the last 24 hours this is the SECOND time I've seen a story that I had no idea existed because it was in the fucking Christmas Specials.

Source?

name and # or issue title of comic, pleeease?

Google red lantern Spectre.
creative team at the bottom of the page.

I don't know either of them, just suggesting.

I'm pretty sure this is Sup Forums's ideal society.

I´ll asume spreads count as one.

Without the context is not that great

Flash married Poison Ivy?

I'm bad at this.

I think I recall this bit from JLU TAS.

Christmas is a wonderful season

I still prefer Halloween.

Spreads are gay.

Ill do it with 1/6 of a page

Without the context it looks like Hal is channeling his hatred of Batman to beat up Sinestro.
Which make it even greater.

That's easy modo. No cheating.

But everything from the Mignolaverse is easy mode

Got Sledgehammer '44 for Christmas, been eating it up.

Aww that warms my heart and I don't even like Damien. On a somewhat related note I want to say that I respect DC for allowing Superman and Batman to have kids (even if Batman's came in a bit more convuluted way than Superman's). I respect DC, for taking risks and allowing their characters to grow like that. Now if only Marvel could just get Peter back with MJ and give us little Mayday.

Yep.

That smug as fuck look from Damian.

Someone really should have storytimed the 90s Marvel Holiday Specials yesterday. Even though it's a bit late now, I still wouldn't mind reading them.

based shadowpact

Vader would be a lot more interesting if they stopped trying to turn him into some kind of untouchable god. It's fucking pathetic. Why does the Empire need the Death Star if they have Vader? Why doesn't he just wave his hand and vaporize the Rebellion? Clearly he could if he wanted to, going by shit like this.

Ok I'll buy got a link?

Because despite his power vader cannot destroy whole planets, also he fucking crumbles when another force user fights his force powers.

What is this?

Archie Turtles have a bunch of pages like this.

Wednesday Comics: The Flash

I mean he's a fucking strong jedi, and one man can't occupy a planet. You're asking the question of why did the US need a nuke when they could firebomb japan. The answer is fear. The deathstar was fear.

That's not the answer though, ofc. The answer is simple: He's an immortal god because it seemed like a cool idea and was a good way to draw people into it

See:

Is this from the Genndy Tartakovsky Luke Cage comic?

yes

Well that's awesome.

this is retarded though

Yes

YES!

Does this make you want to read it? It's one of Sup Forums's favorite writers.

gee, I wonder who wrote this.

>Hal
Isn't that Kyle though, or did they swap masks?

Overwatch fan I see.

The Empire isn't just one monolith in the desert, it's an organization, which has a number of people in it, who have different ideas about the best way to run the Galaxy. Tarkin and Darth Vader, for instance.

Remember, Vader was the one who first said the Death Star isn't shit compared to the Force.

Luther Strode

Oh fuck off

Damn Fred. Damn.

Neither of those people are batman

Is this the one where Atom beats the shit out of The Authority?

who is nick fury?

Without context this is really just funny.

Why is Zelda a girl?

Human dominoes?

>HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I am dying. Good page.

Planetary

Oh, speaking of podunk publishers.

There's the time Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom went to hell and fought Mephisto.

That was pretty boss, yeah.