>Rogue One was a bad mov-

youtube.com/watch?v=UinaxxXXt40

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>-ie

>-ie

fpbp. lmao put me in the screencap

This was so much better than Farce Awakens. Fuck JJ.

pure sleep cinema. rogue one made me realise how bloated this franchise has become.

>if we put badass fanservice at the very end it'll trick nerds into thinking the whole movie was good
Clearly it worked

>B-But Vader was freaking epic bro!
So fucking stupid. This would be like if you watched a movie about WW2, and right after all of the main characters are killed off, some random Nazi super-soldier that was only in one other scene just slaughters a bunch of random nameless Americans right before the movie ends. Then after that, it cuts to a shitty CGI Harry S. Truman that says one line, and then the movie ends.

Honestly a great sequence, unforgettable scenes did save R1 from being mediocre.

>no quickie on the beach
there was enough time between her sending the blueprints and the destruction of the planet for a sex scene. This destroyed the immersion

You're right user, the best thing about Rogue One was the fact that it ended

Vader would have immediately identified the guy who was holding the data card and force pulled it out of his hand. he wasn't exactly fast in passing it through the door.
Really piss poor scene

>a perfect goddess like Felicity having sex with a beaner spic
lmao

did you hear she's gonna be in the MCU? she got cast as Squirrel Girl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpHK4YIwY4
>there are people that think this retard boring shit is actually superior to OP's video
nostalgia fags need to die

Last 30-20 minutes saved the movie. If the rest of it was just as good we'd have best Star Wars part.

The 10 last minutes of the movie are just really great. I get that the story and characters weren't that good, but the movie it's really well done.

R1 is easily the best looking SW movie ever. It was the first time I didn't actively battle sleep during space dogfights

I had more fun watching R1 than TFA. When you watch the Battle of Yavin right after Rogue One, it makes you realize the significance of the people who risked their lives to bring it to the Alliance.

>m.youtube.com

HOLY SHIT DARTH VADER TOOK OUT HIS RED LIGHTSABER AND HE USED THE FORCE

The new trailer drops tomorrow. Are you ready?

Why did they have Vader kill a bunch of random goons instead of the main characters? It would've actually given the scene some impact.

i WANT TO DIE

It had sub-par music but I can't blame the guy because he only had like 6 weeks.

>the only good bit was the ending 5 minutes
Yeah a real GREAT film there, OP

I got the impression they fucked in the elevator.

Would you want to sword fight some rebels when you activally know you're basically about to drop a laser hydrogen bomb?

>OH DUDE THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD BECAUSE AT THE END THIS GUY DARTH VADER FROM THE OTHER MOVIE COMES IN AND JUST GOES VERB ON THEM NOUNS. DOESN'T MATCH THE ORIGINAL'S EXPLANATION OF HOW THE PLANS GOT BEAMED ABOARD? OH WELL? HAHAH XD

These fucking hacks didn't have a problem with all the nostalgia pandering in The Force Awakes so why did they suddenly take such a strong stand against it in Rogue One, where it's less present and actually makes more sense.

I really would have liked to hear Desplat's score.

I can't speak for them but I assume it's because they're happier seeing the series move forward rather than full-on "fill in the gap" movies.

>we have to have Darth Vader acting like a badass for the slobbering fanboys, even though he doesn't accomplish anything in this scene, or the film as such
And no TFA wasn't worth.

TFA wasn't worse*

>a 2 minute scene in a movie somehow save over 2 hours of boring bullshit from being boring bullshit
yeah, nah

If anything TFA moved the series backwards. Everything from RotJ is undone.

The Emperor is dead. Vader is dead. A new regime is fighting a new republic, Leia is literally dead, and Luke still is around to be a moron.

Undone my ass.

sounds like a pretty good idea for a movie tee bee aych