Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw
vimeo.com/50934919
youtube.com/watch?v=159xKFk6q6s
youtube.com/watch?v=yOTClcVNOL4
youtu.be/V16JeMtfiXE?t=17m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at ol' billy red face. looks dumber every time i see him. he's dead and buried.

it had to be done or the sheboon would leave him

poor cleo

What did he do this time?

he never genuinely smiles anymore, just look at the OP picture.

he stopped drinking

Got horny, came into a nigressand before he knew it he had to have a kid.

Either he had to be the ultimate asshole and not father it + ruining a succesful public career or man up.. father it.

Then his baby momma had to test out her newfound power over him.. so without any way of not listening he had to obey her command to KILL THE FUCKING MUTT BILL!

Become a comedian despite not being funny? I have no idea.

It's sad and hilarious how he made a career out of redpilling people about what bullshit marriage and family is and then he goes and marries the worst woman imaginable.

Kid probably ain't even his.

>stopped drinking
>wakes up
>doggo gone
>drums gone
>married to nia
>have a kid with nia
>at least i still have my chinese cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw

Bill or ?

The fact that he's sunk to watching anime is proof enough that's he's in a very bad place.

Burr?

Literally nothing wrong with a almost 50 year old dude getting into anime, you're just close minded and think it's for kids only

Damn Bill's face is really symmetric.

His face is remarkably symmetrical. This is really surprising because most people don't. The only other celebrity like this was Jay Z.

Oh Christ, Bill is watching anime now?

he's truly reverting into a non-entity that exists only to pay Nia's bills.

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night pedophile, go jack off to your hentai or whatever.

Now you're just memeing, lol
I literally grew out of anime when I became an adult, I don't like it much anymore no matter how I try

What makes you think that anyone here gives even a slight fuck?

>anime is for people who have suck to the lowest of the low xDD
Whatever close minded brainlet

What makes you think you are worthy to speak your mind?

fight me faggot i'll slice you to pieces with my kunai

it's just a testament to how much he hates himself

*Raises paw* what's a kunai?

She must be fucking great in the sack, otherwise what is the appeal?

he doesn't sound suicidal yet so she must still be putting out.

Only a mistress can save Billy now.

Get your fucking balls back old man.

>Bill before he started oil drilling
>Bill after he started oil drilling

Lol am I the only one who thinks Nia is pretty cool and level headed? Plus she made me laugh a few times on his podcast

KILL YOUR FUCKING DOG BILL

Go to bed, Ibuki.

Yeah pitbulls and infants are a good mix bro

>whispering
h-hey guys bill burr here with the monday morning podcast uuuhhhh...Y-you might
>stops talking, sounds of him looking around can be heard
you might be wondering uuhh..why im whispering heheh...uuuhhh
>sounds increasingly nervous
heh i-its because the baby is sleeping...uuuhh..and
>suddenly a hellish shriek can be heard in the background
NNNIIIIIIIGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh sweet jeesus nononono I was so careful no god please
>furious fast steps can be heard coming up the stairs
NIGGUH YOU BEST NOT BE DOIN YO GAY LIL PODCASS IN DA ATTIC AGAIN
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck the lovely nia oh god I need to hide
>bill can be heard going through stuff frantically trying to hide
>door busts down
>nia can be heard furiously breathing
WHERE ARE YOU LIL NIGGUH
>starts shuffling through stuff throwing shit around laughing and sniffing
I CAN SMELL YO PASTY LIL WHYT ASS YOU KNOW SMELLZ LIKE WET DOG
>throws some boxes to the side
THERE'S MUH LIL TERRIFIED PIECE O' ASS
NO NIA PLEASE NIANIA D-D-DONT PL-
>podcast goes offline

I think he was getting recommendations from the writers from F is for Family. The way he was talking about OPM wasn't from the position of an anime fan at all, but a writer who's finally figuring out that the shit we see in genre shows/movies can represent more than their surface level appearance.

While it was interesting, he didn't have any reference point for satire aspects of OPM and the way it plays on anime tropes. He was just examining the tropes as tropes without any meta-layer analysis.

Up until that point he'd legit just get angry and confused about movies that had fantastical elements in them. He wanted everything to have a grounded, obvious, meat and potatoes meaning to it. Which makes sense given his chosen style of comedy.

Having any sort of dog around an infant is a fucking risk. It all depends.

I've been bitten once by a dog and it was just some mutt, part Lab maybe. They probably put it down. I was like 6 and it wasn't even the dog's fault.

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

>that episode where he his podcast had been exiled to the garage
holy shit the feels I felt for this man

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

>rants about redpilling people
>realizes they're only laughing and not taking it seriously
>sets out to prove what he's talking about
That was his plan all along right? He's diving on the grenade for us?

>Autism

Nigga, shut yo ass up

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This isn't fucking funny anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=159xKFk6q6s

My attempt...

JESUS CHRIST BILL
YOU WOULD'VE MADE FUN OF THIS SHIT YEARS AGO

GETCHO WHITE ASS IN HERE BILLY
>Wha-what's going on Nia? Why is there a tarp on the floor?
YOU FINNA BLAST THIS MUTT BILL
>Jesus Christ, Nia. Can't we just give her away? There's gotta be someone willing t-
GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL
>I d-don't want to d-do this, Nia.
GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
>It d-doesn't have to b-be like this, honey.
TAKE IT
>I-I love you, baby. You know that.
POP THAT MUTHAFUCKIN DAWG FAGGOT
>Nia, p-please. I aint built for no bodies, don't make m-
PUT TWO IN ITS DOME VANILLA FACE
>N-Nia
DO IT
>N-
NOW
>[gunshots]
>[German-Irish sobbing]
It's all in the game, Bill

>dat limp wrist

Needing both parents to agree for a paternity test to be performed is such bullshit.

If the father requests a paternity test for any reason the mom shouldn't have any say in the matter

oh none of you like nia because you're racist pieces of puss, I figured.

In France it's illegal for a man to do it.

Top eke

What the fuck Bill, what the fuck.
>Paying and working on your wife's cuck fantasy

Do you ever get tired of playing that same old shitty game? That card's edges are fraying, user.

Its absolutely hilarious.

Like a true Faustian bargain.

Could we have saved him lads?

Man why in the fuck do these """""""""""""""""indie""""""""""""""" movies never invest in fucking proper audio recording equipment? no one is going to see more than 20 seconds if you can't even discern what the fuck people is saying

> GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
Every single time, fucking brilliant

True wordsmith whoever wrote it

Bill, if you are out there, just know your fans are here for you. We can hide you. We can protect you. It doesn't have to go down like this. Please, dont let it go down this path.

i hate that she thinks she can actually be an actress just because she married someone who is actually talented.

Odd i was watching a movie about a guy adopting his black grandaughter and Bill Burr was there for some reason, fell asleep tho.

Goddam he's such a cuck. I'm embarrassed I used to listen to his podcast.
>heyyy Nia have a seat
fucking no thanks

He's gonna end up just like what is probably his best bit:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTClcVNOL4

Bill fixes your car, Burr kills women at night and rapes them.

Bill calls nia the n-word

youtu.be/V16JeMtfiXE?t=17m28s

You all keep pushing this every hour every day. Bill is just a perpetual victim. He's doing this helpless married guy thing so he can get new material when he divorces Nia.

he had a niglet? JUST

time stamp that shit

it has already a time stamp

around 17:28

Guy finds happiness and you all are miserable about it.

>happiness
Found the ayylmao incapable of recognizing human emotions.

I actually think they're both not stable people. Nia is a passive aggressive no hoper pretentious desperado. Bill is literally addicted to rage and cannot allow himself to happy.

The old podcasts are much angrier. Happy people aren't angry. His comedy will (and has) suffered.

>Guy finds happiness
You must be as delusional as fuck or in a similar shitty situation. Either way you're a cuck.

sounds like they're talking about cunt. Bill doesn't seem like the person to ever use nigger maliciously

I just like the idea of Bill Burr being cucked and emaculasted by his big black wife. Its hillarious.

>"you-know-what" = nigger
Bill wouldn't call her that
you're projecting

Is cunt really such a bad word that he would have only used it twice in 14 years of marriage to that psycho? I mean yeah it’s pretty heavy but it does sound like he called her a nigger lmfao
t. Aussie

>t. Aussie
In America it's a big deal and you'll be thought of as a misogynist by a lot of people.
See: CYE episode The Shrimp Incident

>you'll be thought of as a misogynist by a lot of people.

kek

Christ. This is a satire but at the same time, very true. He doesn't sound like the same guy I listened to 2 years ago or even a few months ago.

>NNNIIIIIIIGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH
>oh sweet jeesus nononono

The absolute state of Bill Burr.

>oh god I need to hide

lol I thought she was a feminist.

I love how theyre covered in hair and you can see their spinal erectors jutting out.

You should know by now feminism is nothing more than a set of platitudinal excuses to validate whatever decision a woman is set on making at the time.

has anyone tweeted this to Bill?

Could Patrice have talked him out of it if he was still alive?

>implying feminists don't want to get objectified by chads

She looks like Magic Johnson.

Seriously, what the fuck was he thinking?

Yes.

I was mainetance in the clubs where nia and bill met, patrice fucking HATED her bitch ass. Bill and nia were polar opposites but patrice wad the sole thinf keeping him AND her in check.

I remember one time they got into this argument (bill and nia) and patrice fucking overbeard it outside the greenroom and barged in while i was cleaning up after everybody and trashed the place, went odd on nia and she then told bill to sleep at patrices place from now on.

I would see patrice get out or billsntruck for weeks. The "lets get a mop" story was legit, they were joking about it for hours. Because pateice really needed a mop.

sounds legit

Goddamn I feel bad for Bill

what the fuck bill

>the lovely nia oh god I need to hide

It was uploaded 5 years ago tho.