>Iron Man Presents: Avengers 2
>Iron Man Civil War
>Iron Man Homecoming
>Iron Man Infinity War
>Iron Man Infinity War 2
Iron Man 9 actually

>no Batman v. Batman

Those pants and shoes are really gay.

So Jeremy Renner finally accepted his homosexuality publicly?

You can see he's gone for RDJ's stacked insoles

what the fuck, why does he look like that? are they doing some multiverse bullshit?

He had to go into hiding, he's a felony now and SHIELD/The Avengers isn't there to bail him out

All the outlaw Avengers adopted new PUNISHED looks.

why are there two captain americas?

Rumor has it his family dies in INFINITY WAR and he goes full suicidal edgelord.

That's Cap and Thor. They go to the same barber now.

This is avengers 4. I doubt they will still be on that "hiding" phase. Especially when everyone works together for infinity war

Apparently Earth gets real fucked up and his family gets killed, probably The Avengers split up again in Avengers 4. Rumor has it that Hawkeye has gone off the grid and has something to do with the Yakuza in Asia overseas. They say he is going to become the Ronin persona.

They are also probably going the ultimates hawkeye route where he gets real fucked up after his family dies and starts getting reckless charging into every battle seeking death

chris is at his absolute peak right now I mean god damn!

Why did you censor fuck the first time you posted this, and then deleted that post, and then reposted it with fuck no longer censored?

i forgot i wasn't on /r/marvelstudios

I wonder if he'll peel his finger nails out and use them to kill people.

It was my phone that did that retard. And there was fuck later on in the post that clearly wasn't censored. Did it again because retards like you would only care about that

He's not that OP in the MCU.

Jeez man, no need to be so rude. I was just curious.

Also
>Took the time to delete and repost an entire post because of random anons on Sup Forums
Wow, you must be pretty bored.

>airpods

Batman v. Robin when?

DUDE SLEEVE TATTOO LMAO

holy fuck I wish this meme would end

>capeshit

>booyah begins
I chuckled.