So, what does Sup Forums think of this totally AMAZEBALLS show?!

So, what does Sup Forums think of this totally AMAZEBALLS show?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVDgz24LDfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Y1-moc2Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it. It's got a very cozy premise and relationship between its two MCs (I like that they're siblings, when was the last time we got a non-preschool toon about a brother and sister that actually get along?), Grey DeLisle's faux-British accent is a delight and Zombie Pumpkin Magisword is adorably bro-tier, and I enjoy all the recurring characters because they manage to avoid being one note-cliches.

Princess Zange is great, even though she seems like a stock apathetic valley girl, she's just professional enough about silly magical kingdom business that you can tell she takes her job seriously.

Similarly, Morbidia & Gateaux I thought would just be stock "Haha we're better than you in every way get it the joke is the heroes are LOSERS" rivals but instead, they're allowed to be the butt of the joke just as often.

And Phillip, well, even when he loses, he wins.

Is Zombie Pumpkin Magisword voiced by the same guy as Meatwad?

Nope, he's voiced by Kyle Carrozza, the show's creator.

it fucking sucks

they look like Slayers rip offs

Hi Kyle

Isn't the guy who made this a neckbeard?

Yeah, it's sort of amazing he was greenlit and allowed to make this show

It'salright.

It is a Slayers rip off

that artstyle looks obnoxious as fuck

The dialogue is a little fast, kinda like a Jay Ward show. It's good for like a four minute thing, but at 11...

Finally a good cartoon

just post lewds of the girl already

Some of the characters are cuties but as a whole it's pretty unwatchable.

>Amazeballs

Don't ever say that to me again.

thats a pretty amazeballs meme

kinda cartoon you wanna watch whilst eating lots of sugary food, a solid 7/10

I don't dislike it. The pace is a little too breakneck for me.

I'd probably love it if I were a kid though.

I don't know about the show, but I'm liking some of the fanart.

Amazeballs

It's main problem is it's goddamn pace

I feel like I'm watching a normal show at 2x speed

What do you think of this, Sup Forums? Will the show's pacing problems be fixed in S2?

>AMAZEBALLS
people used that for like less than a year before they got six of it.
and that year was a decade ago.

it's nice to know they realize it's an issue

I'm assuming it'll get better, I can't see it being hard to write less

I think so, yeah. A lot of the show's jokes are pun or wordplay-based, but they're so fast you barely have time to register them, let alone laugh. They seem to appreciate that, and I'm sure they'll balance out the scripts/storyboards while still maintaining a high JPM ratio.

My only other gripe is that there's a limited number of backgrounds, it seems - they visited Transylberia what feels like a half-a-dozen times already. But I'm sure they'll have more of a budget in season 2.

STAY OUTTA THE DINOSAUR KINGDOM

>a non-preschool toon about a brother and sister that actually get along?
Gravity Falls. In that they argue just as much as in MM, not very often.

I don't get how you think that's obnoxious but you post an equally obnoxious image.

The pacing isn't the problem to me, it's the retarded humor that exceeds normal cartoon jokes' idiocy. I can have some mindless fun sometimes, but this just like TTG have a main problem people target, but I don't really focus on that but rather the comedy/content itself and it's fucking annoying as hell.

Anyone got clips of the characters Arin Hanson voiced?

I'm curious to see this too

its a terrible show, but it fits in with 90's anime-inspired webcomics

kyle carozza is a fat ugly retard and it really shows in his shit cartoon for babies

Here's on of the shorts.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVDgz24LDfQ
And here's a clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Y1-moc2Xo

totes amazeballs

Jesus....what a waste of talent

This.

If Arin is great at anything, it's voice acting. I'm glad to see him voicing in a TV show, but I hope that he finds better roles in the future.

This show is dumb as rocks but it somehow manages to make that charming. It's just so goofy and light-hearted that, despite sub-par production, it manages to be a fun ride.

Also Vambre is fuggable.

How so? This is a professional cartoon on an actual network.

making money fucking bitchs and pissing off loser on /co

sounds like hes has a great life

Sure thing king tripstopher

Very creative and fun little gag show, pacing issues, but aside from that it's fun.

What elevates it for me is the character designs, I LOVE these designs, even for characters of the day.

It is more than Slayers rip off

I never said he didn't, I just want to see him do more voice work.

>The pacing isn't the problem to me
Then you should never write anything ever. Also, you might want to look into some ADHD meds.

what does that have to do with what he said?

Its a fun show. Its got that collect-a-thon premise which guarantees a never-ending plot. Some solid voice acting as well.

One of my favorite things of the show is the wildly varied power levels of the swords themselves, I also appreciate their hyperbolic use of the "say the name out loud" trope for every magisword, everytime.

Also Zombie Pumpkin Magisword is the breakout character of the show. However its pacing is really strange, its breakneck speed and it never lets up, almost as if running parallel to the ADD the majority of its viewers are experiencing.

>AT THE HALL OF THEIVES
>NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW

I hope this show just doesn't go down the same route as Adventure Time and suddenly becomes dramatic and Lore heavy bull.

This is actually exactly what Magiswords needs

Not HEAVY just some

I thought it was Meat Wad for a little while

>two MCs
Hey Kyle

Pretty much. I really don't think you can have a sword and sorcery show without some kind of lore behind it.

It was never the LORE that killed adventure time. BAD STORIES killed adventure time. I mean what the fuck was Breezy, who greenlit that shit?

>style
>character designs and personalities
>goofy but not completely 'lol randum'

dislike
>'collect them all' premise
>too fucking fast dialogue and scene time(I know it originally was a web show but holy shit)

should have stayed a web show or at least be very short episode length on TV.

Skinless MCs!

Gee Bill!

I think Magiswords are supposed to be tools that they just use as weapons because they like to be different or throw opponents off. It's like the how the original mega man enemies had powers that had to do with their utilitarian function that was misconstrued into weaponry. I can't imagine the reason why most other people don't use them.