RWBY/RT General #1074: Minigun purses are the must have fashion item this winter edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-movie-stories

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

First for running scorp

Arkos is best ship!

Run fast Scorp

Run Scorp, run Scorp, you have bad news to report.

>Yang
>Punches, Gauntlets, Shotguns

>Merc
>Kicks, Greaves, Rifles? (his ammo looks like rifle rounds)

I dont get it

I think we decided they were slug rounds the last time this came up, but really rifles work just as well. Plus it furthers the whole "mirror image of Yang" thing

>Reminder that "Pyrrha's soul is stuck in Ruby's body because nightmare memory Ruby shouldn't have" theory is actually fucking plausible now.

It's a reference to a show where older girls would pick other girls to be their little sister. It meant that they would fuck, IIRC.

Don't forget the other parallels.
>Yang has mommy issues
>Mercury has daddy issues

>Yang is a huntress, trained to take out hordes of grimm
>Mercury is an assassin, trained to take out just one man

Why is Disabler the best ship?

They look nothing like slugs really. Plus, it wouldn't make sense if they had the same thing, given they're supposed to be opposites

>older girls would pick other girls to be their little sister. It meant that they would fuck
Jesus christ thats hot

Because the two actually have chemistry and things to talk about. If they weren't enemies, they probably would have been pals, and probably fuck buddies too.

Also? Great bantz.

It's a Marimite reference. In the anime Maria-sama ga Miteru/Maria Watches Over Us, upperclassmen at a prestigious girl's school take underclassmen under their wing as their "petite soeur", their little sister. It has semi-romantic overtones.

Is there any Berserk AUs? Rummy is doing one with Weiss

And now they can bond over their cyborg limbs!

I still think its actually Cinder's soul, and its the reason why Silver Eye power is the main threat to the Maidens. Not only is it horrendously damaging, it rips out a piece of their soul, and if a Maiden was exposed to Silver Eyes for long enough or often enough they could be destroyed altogether or made utterly powerless
It explains why Cinder's eye was what got wrecked, eyes being the window to the soul and all

I hope we get to see a character who doesn't have a weapon and fights by just pumping aura into whatever he has on hand at the moment

Yup. Disabler, even though it would never happen, would probably be one of the better written ships.

Also
>Gold
>Silver

Oh shit. Guess it really is meant to be, huh.

No. Ruby is hearing Pyrrha yell Jaune's name like he is in trouble. Cinder's soul would not do that.

>things to talk about
>Man this is weird, see my issues come from my mother abandoning me...
>....and mine came from my dad staying around to fuck me up good and proper! It's like we're mirrored or something!
>Told you kickman. Want to go watch Emerald try and flirt with Cinder again?
>Oh hell yes

>Male/Female
>Angry/Cool

I need to ask a question of you guys. Does Whitley have a yellowish skin tone relative to Weiss or is my eye sight just terrible? I am partially red/green colourblind but only slightly

In the concept art both Whitley and Weiss appear to have pale skin with a slight yellow tint which is obvious when compared to their white hair but in the show Weiss' skin looks more pink and Whitley's more yellow. Is this just me?

What would the child look like?

Is that stop motion?

Pyrrha temporarily absorbed some of the Maidens power, its possible some of her soul was mixed in. Or her soul hadn't left Remnant when Ruby went off, so her soul was inadvertently captured along with a portion of Cinder's

you mean children user. and they would all be adorable and have broken ammounts of aura

I wouldn't say yellow but he is noticeably paler than his sister. Weiss might have gotten the nearest thing the Schnee's get to a tan while out in Vale, whereas Whitley seems to have been stuck in Atlas all his life, or even just stuck inside the mansion

No, those are hand puppets.

Fuck off

>Yang/Mercury
>Light/ Black
>Punch/Kick
>Gauntlets/Greaves
>Shotguns/Rifles
>Gold/Silver
>Angry/Cool-Headed
>Female/Male
>Mommy Issues/Daddy Issues
>Huntress/Assassin

You gonna tell us why, pal?

P O T T E R Y

Since Pyrrha is roaming around in whatever silver eyes BS she is in right now. Does this mean she can hear Jaune and sense his presence? I can only imagine how distraught she is with having Jaune so close. Her calling out his name in desperation to let him know that she is near. Trying to comfort him in his time of need.

How is listing ways a villain is the mirror image of a hero stupid user?

Does Merc have Greafles? Yang has Shotgauntlets

Go fuck yourself take your shit henchmen with you

He has greaves, yes.

But.. but.. I don't wanna.

Just ignore Saltanon

Why do you keep doing this saltanon just let it go

>getting this triggered over a ship

There are a lot of great swords in RWBY in comparison to every other sword type.

Qrow, Sage, and Yatsuhashi

Never and I need something to do until my brother gets off my pc

The larger the weapon the easier it is to build in the gun part, from an animation/design standpoint
Though now I say that I don't recall Yatsu ever using the gun part of his weapon, or if it even had one. It doesn't even have a Dust cylinder like a few swords we see have

>Tyrion seems to have for most of the fight when they are both armed
>Qrow whoops his when he gets disarmed
>Qrow is back on the defensive with weapons again
Why didn't Qrow just put the sword down

Are Penny's guns just really futuristic pistols?

Go read a book, get yourself off, shit outside and enjoy the air, something other than just being a salty fuck

What RWBY characters you want to see having children by the end of it all?

No, Penny's guns are just futuristic swords.

Will mustache bully Tyrion too?

He clocked Tyrian in the eye, and scorpions apparently have pretty terrible eye sight, so its possible he was having trouble even seeing Qrow

>Go read a book
Nope

Trips of truth say he will, but it would be fun if he bullies Tyrian will apologizing to Cinder, because clearly any little girl who can make a mockery out of both of them is a threat to be feared

Having shitty eyesight would explain his gun choice. It's not like you have to really try to aim machine pistols

Bumblebee

Fuck Sun

None of them. They'll be like, what, twenty max at the end of this? That's far too easy to have kids. Unless if you're talking about the adults, but the adults having a romance subplot is dumb in a show that already has this many characters.

Is Adam gonna be Blake or Yang's villain?

Sunnybees

Best OT3

Did Tyrion mean Salem will forgive him or Ruby?

Blake. Adam only cut off Yang's arm to show Yang that being entirely selfless is a terrible idea.

Neptune and Emerald.

>posting trash

Blake's, she's got a lot more reasons to care than Yang, who has one big reason
Yang's villain so far this volume is her PTSD and herself

thats not possible tho unless Sun knocked up Blake and Yang takes care of the kid

Himself, obviously

Through adoption

Renora

I can already see it after my OTP is canon.

Magical lesbian spam.
Very progressive

Just have Sun knock up Blake and Yang.

>Yang as a cuckquean
I can see it

>doubting a Xiao Long's ability to impregnate

Weiss is so dead. Obviously not for a while, but she's gonna be the one who dies out of Team RWBY. She's the noble character who meets a tragic end chasing after a noble cause.

>Summer didn't teach Yang much
>Just to always be nice to Ruby
>and to always, always go for that rebound.

Salem and Neo

>Yang and Blake adopting a Faunus orphan after the battle against Salem is over
I'd be more than OK with that

Isnt that more blake than Weiss also

>Implying that any of RWBY dies.

Annon RT dont have the balls to do anything like that.

Not to mention, that scene in the Volume 2 food fight. Total foreshadowing

Yang is the most likely to die out of RWBY

My nigga.

So annons. Why should I like BB? I mean outside of it being cute I dont see much appeal.

>Annon RT dont have the balls to do anything like that.
RvB

Lancaster?

That's Yang user. Dying to protect Ruby and giving Ruby the final form of her Sharingan.

Blake doesn't deserve Yang.

I am somewhat confused.
Winter mentions Schnees having summoning powers for generations, in way which would imply not only Willow having same powers, but at least Nicholas too.
But here is the thing. Judging by current Schnee kids, slender build and white hair seem to be a dominant traits. And WInter looks almost entierly like a younger Willow. And none of them posess any characteristics of NIck, at least from what we saw of him, which would imply Willow aslo takes after her mother.
Glyphs seem to come from Nick specifically with having a same symbol and all, but what about summoning? Could it imply that it came from the other chunk of the familly?

Blake doesnt deserve Sun either. Blake deserve abuse

yup

Neo, Jaune, Osca, Coco, Fox, Velvet, Sage, Penny, Flynt, Arslan, Bolin, Melanie, Milita, and Zwei.

Mah man
I like it because they can help balance out each others personalities a lot (Blake goes for what she wants to the exclusion of everything, Yang is a bit too passive for her own good, Blake is introverted too far, but Yang could stand to learn some restraint, etc) but the main appeal is how cute they'd be. If that doesn't do it for you, that's fair. Not every ship is for everyone