Is racial unity even possible?

Is racial unity even possible?

Obviously not. It's like putting together a violent thief with a hard working citizen.

it's not up to us, it's up to them

yes if they try to assimilate to the correct culture.

white culture.

Sure, in separate homogeneous countries that both have their own culture and community

Yes, it's called mixed race babies.

No, and it never will be.

no. blacks and other humans are simply incompatible. there's a reason they were 1000 years behind the rest of the world. even arabs are more compatible than blacks. Abortion literally saved this nation from turning into Rhodesia. really puts europe's problem in perspective.

Trace amounts of minorities can be absorbed, anything over a percent is pushing it.

No, they love segregating themselves. Only evil whiteys are expected to reach out to other races

Peaceful seperation is probably the best for everyone

It allows blacks to rule blacks, whites to rule whites, Jews to rule Jews, ect.

This is why small, local governments having power instead of large federal governments is more preferred.

We can share earth in harmony, but it appears mixing in the more troubling groups with the best groups is bad for society

Only if one race is demoralized into the dominant more powerfull one, but that can go to far so i would say only for individuals. No, segregation is our best bet. The states are not far from that though, they only need to have a good way of implementing that though.

No, I'm race mixed and I struggle to cal myself white or a spic because I doubt either side would take me.

This

>there's a reason they were 1000 years behind the rest of the world
1000 years ago most people were building some sort of civilization. Blacks live in the same year as us, but their hearts are still in the bush.

I believe Spics can be worked with depending on their genetics, but niggers are a no starter.

Blacks will be able to mix well with whites if they're separated from their coon culture at birth and raised by loving white parents in a white community.

Raising black children in an institution run by whites is just destructive and a waste of money.

When Jews disappear

I made black friends because we hated indians together.

There always needs to be a target.

i think that whites and asians can get along but they shouldn't race mix just so they can preserve their identities

Never has been and never will be. When populations aren't forcefully segregated they segregate themselves anyway.

No. All non-whites must be expelled from white countries. All blacks in the US will be relocated to Liberia. They can run their own black country. Then they have no one to blames but themselves if it fails.

Maybe if aliens invade or something extreme like that. Otherwise no way, blacks are too rowdy.

Yes. We are all equal in death. It does not matter what skin color you were born as, if you're a guy or a girl. All that matters is that you're alive and that you don't harm others.

When people stop caring which group they belong to, when group collectivism dies, and individuality strives, only then will racial unity be possible.

You're extremely naive, thinking that groups, left on their own, will not clash.

Eventually, no, If the arena fills up before race mixing eliminates races, they will become utterly ethnocentric as those that fail to do so will be displaced. In a sparse arena however ethnocentrism loses out to promiscuity.

So if they close the borders, we have a chance to get along long enough to intermingle and thereby become a unified race.

we were doing pretty good until obama came along

>blacks will be able to mix well with whites if they're separated from their coon culture at birth and raised by loving white parents in a white community.
>this is what cucks think

That half black football player who complained about muh racism was adopted and raised in a white city

I'm a white guy married to a black woman so yea it is. Race is just a warning to keep poor people fighting I stead of uniting against the rich who use us and hoard wealth.

Only blacks with equal IQ can even try

I look Caucasian for the most part save a light tan and hazel eyes. My dad loves white people and nationalism and hates niggers, Jews, Indi-Spics who ruin the country

Yeah, it's a very minor thing that people sometimes divide over. There's little differences between ethnicities, the conflicts are almost always cultural or socio-political in nature.

>When people stop caring which group they belong to, when group collectivism dies, and individuality strives, only then will racial unity be possible.

So basically when all humans somehow get rid of the deeply rooted psychological imperatives that dictate preservation and safety? I don't know if you've realized but individualism is a dream. You are dependent on other humans in virtually every single scenario possible when it comes to how you live your life from birth until death.

Sure. If they fuck your women and destroy your heritage.

Not between whites and blacks lol. They will NEVER get along. Mortal enemies. Diametrically opposed to one another

How is that slut viewed in Germoney? Can you take her back? She can take those ugly fucking mongrels with her.

t. retarded stormfags who don't know anything about History

Blacks integrate well in countries other than the USA. It's nigger democrat culture that's your problem. Blacks in greece are pretty decent people, they commit no crimes whatsoever.

Blacks and Whites can be bros - but people who open hard boiled eggs at the little end of the egg will never see eye to eye with people who open the egg at the big end. And both sides genocide anyone so heretical as to open it at the side, or by cracking the shell all over with the back of the spoon and then peeling it off with their fingers.

Can't fool me Johan! You just want everyone to die you sick bastard.

Blacks with an equal IQ are really no better than your average dindu nuffin nigger. Sure they tend to be less violent and a little more productive but they'll still always side with the niggers and chase white wimminz.

No unity without something or someone to be united against.

Shut up nignog.
Not an argument

>Blacks integrate well in other countries other than the USA

Wow, now I'm #OpenBordersForGreece

>Blacks in greece are pretty decent people

How can you even tell them apart from your average Greek?

Yes. It would require a powerful state endorsed culture that supercedes ethnicity

IE: Roman empire, early 20th century United states

Fuck off kike.

It can only work in homogeneous countries, with their own borders. Then you can travel to Turkey and enjoy Turkish culture, to France to see French, to Sweden to see Swedish.

At the moment there isn't that since Western culture is stamped out in favour of multiculturalism

I hate you and you hate me but we both REALLY fucking hate external threat x.

Only between the asian and white master races.

555-come-on-now.jpg
China is merely a making a base in Canada and we're allowing it so we can finally annex your "country"

>Implying Asians will ally with us

The only Asian countries we may have on our backs are the Flips, Nips and Worst Koreans.

As long as the human sex drive isn't colorblind, there will be some kind of divide.

I hate her guts. And I think she should be tared and feathered for being a disgrace to Germany. Unfortunately she ran a big show Germany's next top model which millions of young girls watched and she obviously was sold as an idol to them.

Pure capitalist cancer.

Please, take all of mine Greece. Have all the blacks. We don't want them.

After watching They Live, I do believe it is possible.

Next Top Model=capitalism? O_o

Different culture + proximity = conflict

How about with yellows? We want be honoary Aryans and kill all the shitskins with you :3

>humans somehow get rid of the deeply rooted psychological imperatives that dictate preservation and safety?
So what? What makes humans special is that we consider ourselves above nature. Being pessimistic does not make it impossible. Humans should be romanticist and defy nature by overcoming their natural rooted mentalities that helped us survive when we needed it. Collectivism is no longer needed. By growing empathy towards others and no longer caring about being part of a group will individualism strive.
Everything SJW is built on collectivism.

I mean, jesus, I saw a video of some black protesters bitching in a gas station where the owner told the black girl to fuck off. The leader of the protestor came to him, said that he's a palestinian, a minority group, and since the blacks are also a minority group, he should understand and EXCUSE himself to the poor black woman for acting irrationally in his store.

This is where collectivism brings us
>you part of a collective
>me also part of collective
>we have X in common
>so excuse individual actions
This is why all members of the collective have to wash away any individual actions so as to not represent the group.

>Blacks in greece

O mavros gamai ti mana sou, eeeeee?

No, attempts at racial unity are inherently unfeasible in the long-term. When there is more than once race, the only to ensure stability is for one to gain supremacy over the other.

And if people don't wake up soon they'll find themselves in the latter camp.

Have you seen crime rates in small white towns in USA

Finland, Switzerland, Japan

Um no because black fathers never stick around

Yes, the only way to ensure stability is to destroy all other groups and collectives until there is only one collective. When there are no more groups that clash, clashing will be over.

Jesus, you might as well say that if everyone dies except you, there will no longer be wars.

Yes, but at the cost of both sides having to meet in the middle and form one new race. It also can be argued that nigs cant even into unity in their homogeneous societies.

Is racial unity desirable? Sure, but only if the races are completely separated and have unity on a purely diplomatic level.

Small towns have stronger connections to their neighbors, thus group empathy is strong among each other. You wouldn't commit a crime to someone you know.

You're also comparing small towns as though people can be placed in small collectives to live together without any connection to the outside world. You would assume that blacks would no longer have any connections to whites, etc. Pocket civilizations.

Those wouldn't last long.

Yes, there is a possibility for only 1 statistically valid race. It would be a total renormalization of the human genome. Problem is that distribution has yet to be tested in a natural environment for survivability, let alone viability in our social environment.

Nothing wrong with people of different races in the same country, but they are different and must stay on their correct social place. Brazil used to work when the negros were mostly slaves, a fair social place for a conquered negro who were considered a product by their own people.

nope

They are disproportionately criminal and dependent on government handouts in the UK and Canada, despite not coming there as slaves. In fact, it was only in the 1980s that a black advocacy group got the government of canada to stop taking crime statistics by race.

Let alone their native africa where they've, well, destroyed just about everything and continue acting like they do in 1st world countries, but with no police to stop them (though they still get support from white taxpayers in 1st world countries).

At least in the US they have the red herring of slavery.

I forgot to mention that they act the way they do in the UK and Canada DESPITE liberal policies ostensibly designed to please them. Even in the most liberal countries of Europe, where their entire existence is subsidized, they act like savages.

>small towns stronger connections with one another.
>You wouldn't commit a crime to someone you know.

Have you ever been to an actual small town user? I grew up in one small town, went to school in another small town, then when I got older, worked in a different small town and did my shopping in another (at the time) small town.

You wouldn't believe the amount of neighbors spreading rumors about neighbors and breaking in to steal some shit from their garages.

Also
>implying meth doesn't fuck a small town over worse than a city.

towns are still one hundred and fifty percent better than any city out there, but you make it sound like towns are the epitome of friendliness and peace among one another.

Also small town residents usually have more guns than city residents.

/thread