New video

New video

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sickening-new-isis-video-features-8823545

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4-screenshots/
bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slaughtered
getting your throat cut isn't slaughter. are they like deskined and quartered like cattle?

Watch the video.

heavy.com has an article on it with screencaps. why haven't they been carpet bombed yet?

heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4-screenshots/

your link has no portion of the video.

That's where I saw it. Weird. Looks like another was posted.

How else are you supposed to keep the war machine spinning?

Bump

Direct link to vid

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

take a guess at how many lists and databases you just got added to.

BestGore has been around longer than your familys internet subscription.. No ones give a fuck mate.

Ogrish and OgrishForums also... Jesus fuck kids these days

Meant for

>features tom cruise

what nigga

rip

that's some shit

is he kill

>sharing official ISIS videos on social media
you dodged the question, you actually assume this is ok?

if you're gonna watch the vid just to find tom cruise, then don't bother cause he aint there.
fuckin liars

we can only hope

Eh. Better than Jack Reacharound.

i know he isn't. that's why it's weird it's there. whoever posted this video link originally was an ISIS shill

it's technically legal but the whole tome cruise thing might mean that the OP of the link was linked to them

>technically legal
i agree. that wasn't my point, you are now on a very small list.

Why does this have such high quality to it , it looks like it's from a movie

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

WebM or bust.

They just drain them of blood and hang head down on hooks. Nothing too special

i didn't click the link but i saw the video. don't worry NSA for them to depict themselves as devils they must be as such. made me hate them not fear them, although for all i know that's their intention.

ITT: we wait for a webm

Bump for this.

my advice to you is that you don't go looking for it or make a webm of it. it's what it said on the description. arabs, knives, meat hooks.

>why haven't they been carpet bombed yet?
The same reason the EU and US government created them in the first place
They're useful to continue their endeavors and help push their propaganda

I have to watch all the videos to fuel my just hatred and prepare for the 10th crusade

>be muslim defending the halal way of slaughtering
>muslims uses same method on torture video

Muslims defending their method of slaughtering just got literally BTFO by ISIS. The one thing they did right.

They have stolen quite a good bit of drones and have more than a few GoPros from their days as "Libyan freedom fighters" given to them by the US government.
I also know for a fact they have been using Adobe after effects a lot and they use iPads to film large get togethers that they put out in videos.
They probably have 5-6 guys who took video editing and graphics courses in Europe at some point in their life doing it all for them

Dude I've seen The Grifter, I can take it.

I get that all Muslims are savages, but these guys are really intent on being history's most cartoonishly sadistic villains.

Boring.

WebMs in here Worst ones yet

You're a fucking mongoloid.

no.me.gusta.

Wouldn't you if you were bored and brought up in desert shithole where the women won't even show off their legs?

Arizona is a desert shithole with fat Mexicans and scorpions. Do you do this there?

Arizona is not a desert shithole
They have deserve but it doesn't even make up half the state
Its also in America, where women are allowed to show heir legs

How is my English better than yours? Try harder, Burgers.

You've just been added to a list bud.

when is mossad and the cia going to stop creating these videos?

What is mobile auto correct

They never did
Read my initial post
These guys are making them themselves and have all the equipment to do so
Any idiot filing around with it for a few months can figure it out(you can easily see that there is a steady increase in the quality of their videos from the originals all the way up until now.
Shit you can even see that the guy making them has a hard on for slow motion and washed out colors with a singular highlight

This isn't new for ISIS.

AQI used meathooks bac kin the day. Not sure why this is news now. Surprised there hasn't been any blowtorch footage.

>muh isis boogeyman
remind me why isis is relevant to the west?

With the overwhelming power and technology of the US military, we could wipe ISIS out in a single night if we wanted to, and I don't mean by using nukes.

Ask yourself why we don't.

It sure isn't an argument

Mugabe was the one to make meathooks population fambalamb
Because it's the globalist's "reason they are fleeing to the west"

Auto correct created those typos as did my large hands and inadequately small phone keyboard.
There is no argument
My American English is better than both of yours combined, please don't try and bullshit

They are so uppity and snarky in their own disgusting way.
One day those smug grins and pointing fingers are going to get crushed.

>My American English is better than both of yours combined
And my Russian English is better than yours, what are you getting at? I could care less about your dialect

fuck you nigger

I agree, we'd actually go to war for Tom Cruise.

not propaganda.

they are fucking up Assad Syria, which is a client state to Russia.

they are "our" freedom fighters.

it's an old CIA method, like the Contras, etc.

You're a mouth-breathing asshole

Did you really just bring up that movie? How many lists are you on already to not give any fucks like you?

uhh

You're still a faggot who knows nothing about Arizona. The majority of the state is a desert. Including its fuckin state capital. And though joe arpaio has been kicking illegal immigrants out for a while, they still have their fair share of fat Mexicans. They don't do this because they're sexually repressed you fucking dumb faggot. They are gaining a cog in the propaganda wheel.

>Gee Abdul, how come you get TWO infidels?

I still don't understand. Why do ISIS mudslimes kill other mudslimes? I mean virtually all Muslims in that part of the Middle East are Sunni, correct? I know that Sunnis and Shias kill each other, but why are Sunnis killing each other too?

I mean I assume some of those people executed are either Syrian military personnel, Christians, Kurds, etc, but not all of them can be. And from what I've heard when ISIS rolls into a town lots of Sunni Muslims get killed too.

What's the deal? Why are sandniggers so bloodthirsty? And why do they all wear sandals?

they claim they are US spies.

are u fucking retarded

00 to be precise

There aren't just Sunni and Shia in the middle east

Because proxy wars of 1984.

Then what else is there? Like I said, I'm aware there are a few different ones. Imadi or Ibadi or something like that, but almost all of them live in Yemen or Oman, somewhere on the southern end of the Arabian peninsula. Kurds are universally despised by everyone around them so I can see a lot of them being in these videos. But it seems like ISIS also just kills a lot of college students, government employees, basically any military aged male that isn't actively helping them chop people's heads off. I just don't get why they do it.

I mean it would be like a Baptist church rolling into my town and killing all of the Lutherans and Presbyterians. Why would they do that over such minor differences? Makes no sense.

The way that guy drags those them to the meet hooks is straight out of a horror movie. It's so incredibly obvious that masters of propaganda from the CIA are working with them.

And people want Hezbollah to submit and turn in their weapons, tell me then, who will protect the Shiites from these animals when we are disarmed? Hezbollah are truly our last bastion against this inhumane insanity.

ehhh the effects fuck it up for me. Dagestan massacre was worst.

Im a retard.

Them to the meat hooks*

We usually don't attack our own mercenaries.

>hung from meat hooks
How do they do this? Does the meat hook actually pierce their body? If so, what part?

also wondering

Oh no! The jews will add me to a super secret list!

Fuck off, this isnt Sup Forums 2010 senpai

Everyone says that. As brutal and unbelievably evil that video is, this video can stand on its own. The whole dragging them like cattle, the production quality, the bizarreness of it all, the time we live in... It just makes this video fucked in its own right.

Is that Russell Brand?

Watch the video. You scared or what? Just watch until they start cutting there heads off so you skip out on arguably the worst part of the video. The worst part to me is dragging them like animals in the positions he does... Like fucking cattle to the meat hooks is incredibly disturbing to me.

>I'm fat and my fingers are fat and I'm a fatty fatty fat fat that's why I can't use my own language better than a German
>letting Fritz school you in your own tongue

Leaders of the free world everyone. Round of applause if you would.