The AR15 should be banned

Not because it's dangerous or scary or anything, but because of the exact opposite: it's a pleb rifle for mallninja memesters and ignorant fudd "militiamen" who dont know shit about anything

every firearm and other weapon should be legal EXCEPT for the AR15

>bbuh iit`s da bill of RIGHTS not the bill of NEEDS!! S-s-shall--
I don't see the right to be a fucking shit taste peasant on there between "right to bear arms" and "right to jury for civil cases over values above 20$"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

>leaf jelly because he can't have one

>leafposting

>Spray can paintjob
bitch that looks like a video game texture from 2002, how do you not think that looks like shit

we can, they're just limited to single action and 5 bullets.

which is enough if you enjoy target practice like you paranoid burger chopper like to pretend to.

>5 bullets

lolol

> stop liking what I don't like REEEEEEEE!
2/10

>he thinks this is about ~assault weapons~ and not just plain shit taste

is this your auction

if you have the necessary license to get an AR15, you can have 30 round mags, both are restricted so there's no point having one and not the other

>single action

>letting peasants and womyn vote
good job america

hes either trolling you or doesnt know how guns (or gun laws) work

wouldnt an ar15 technically be single action anyway? you cant fire it without cocking it first, i doubt any double action ar15s exist. how would that even work

sup /k/... what are you doing here so early in the morning?

oh whats the thing with restricted again? just more expensive license/limited in number of gun that are sold a year?

>leafposting this hard

you have to get a slightly harder to get license that is only actually harder to get in Ontario because Ontario is a shithole

>leafs

That's a sexy platform you got their even has a bumper on it for a higher rate of fire, then semi.

what you mean harder to get licence, the rcmp themselves check your background, who's above them, the pope?

sooo you dont have a reason at all?

thats what I though, stfu, leaf.

>a gun should be banned because it's popular and I don't like it

A FUCKING LEAF

sage

Got another one.

Only 7.62 mm and above should be allowed.

Stop posting these hideous ARs they're triggering me

KYS, just shame people into not buying it, you're a pussy and a faggot if you have to get big brudda kike to take away certain guns.

sage

The only other semi auto 5.56 rifle with any market penetrance is the mini 14. While it is a very pretty gun and sounds amazing, its also very heavy and a bitch to clean.

But you probably actually had some gay slavshit in mind, didn't you.

All semi-autos should be banned 2bh. Pistols and rifles alike. The last succesful mass shooting with something else than a semi-auto was 50years ago by charles whitman who happened to be a vet and trained marksman

That's not an AR

That's some nerds accessory holder. All that shit is useless IRL and those colors are atrocious.

>Canadacuck mad he cant get his hands on an AR15

I built my own AR15. Now respond to my post so I can wallow in your envy.

>an AR15 is single action somehow means I'm anti-2a
I'd ask if all americans are as retarded as you but I already know the answer (it's "yes", if you were wondering)

they are the typical AR15

deal with it peasant

Mass shootings are a statistically negligable proportion of gun deaths, and bombs are more effective for mass murder.

an outright ban and confiscation (with reimbursement and recommendations of non-pleb shit) it's the only way we can be safe from mallninjas disgusting people with their shit taste

i can only hope whatever bubba did this painted a normal barrel with dollar store acrylic paint or something and it bursts into flame under sustained fire

Single action means no auto loading. So a bolt action rifle with no magazine, or a breakopen shotgun

Sounds like someone is mad the AR-15 is a fantastic, reliable, precise rifle with a good track record and low cost.

don't take my word for it though, go shoot some 1 MOA groups for yourself, with your AR brand AR-15 !

Technically, the AR-15 is single action, as the trigger only performs a single action (releases the hammer).
A double action trigger will also cock the hammer for the first shot, but as a result the trigger pull is longer and heavier.
You'd still need to charge it to chamber the first round, so there's no real need for a trigger like that anyway.

Actually any bolt action would work, the magazine law would be seperate

I agree.

M-14 for life.

AR15 has no authority.

single action means pulling the trigger only releases the hammer, as opposed to double action where pulling the trigger also cocks the weapon and readies it for firing

why are americans so inept and ignorant when it comes to guns?

>a discussion about single-action-ness
>"magazine law"

why are americans so inept and ignorant when it comes to guns?

>that knife
How is that even going to be effective ? You would have to swing it hoping it hits the guy.

youre literally the equivalent of someone who buys a civic, paints it lime green and slaps anime stickers all over it, and claims it's a race car all of a sudden

The AR-15 is not single action because pulling the trigger both fires the round and loads the next round. That you have to charge it for the FIRST shot doesn't matter.

ask americans, they're the ones who keep doing this shit

they're uneducated peasants who do shit just to do it

kek, jealous much?

So, what's your rifle of choice?

I bet it isn't 1 MOA or less, and I bet it isn't as easy to repair and modify.

You're the dumbass who thinks a semi auto rifle is single action

>stop liking silly things, you filthy peasants!

get wrek't you bitter old man

I just wish my AK-74 was 1MOA or even 1.5MOA.

Pulling the trigger on an AR fires the round, loards the next, and cocks the hammer. That's what the gas impingement system is FOR.

the trigger only accomplishes one action -- releasing the hammer. it's a single action repeating rifle. for it to be double-action, the trigger group itself would have to pull the hammer back

even then, it would be DA/SA like semi auto pistols generally are, not strictly double action

youre literally retarded and dont even know how ARs work in the first place while trying to defend them you fucking peasant lmao

>implying image related
>still posting ugly as sin ar's
>wanting something banned due to it's appearance and consumers
>still a leaf

you could think you're a kewl kike cause I nibbled the bait, but in the end it doesn't even matterrrr

what is this post supposed to prove. what are you even doing.

Is that a FAMAS?

I didn't say it was double. I said it was semi auto. Semi autos are not single action by legal definition, you fucking idiot

>implying image related

it is

all guns should be legal EXCEPT the ar15 so we never have to gaze upon such horrors ever again

>americans will defend this fucking abomination
this is NOT what the founding fathers intended. machine guns and naval cannons are one thing, this is just rampant faggotry

america also legally defines shoestrings as machine guns so maybe you shouldnt use american law as a technical glossary

Just repaint it.

Without the AR-15 would even half of these things have been made?

pulling the trigger doesnt load the next round, the hot gases behind the bullet as it passes the gas block about halfway down the barrel is used as a source of gas pressure to operate the bolt and chamber the next round.

lets get learn'ed

ITT: Salty gun-grabbers mad that the AR-15 aftermarket has provided a source of constant joy and entertainment for gun owners, as well as helping fund the NRA and other firearm freedom advocacy groups.

Stay salty, my friends.

Fuck you, the AR-15 is great.

If it isn't one gun it'll be another. Let the law be as is you stupid faggot.

It doesn't make sense to describe semi-auto's as single action regardless. To do so eliminates the important feature, or rather lack of feature of single action firearms: that they lack any kind of automatic loading mechanism.

it has been eternally sullied on a spiritual level. a metaphysical level.

>adjustable stock
yes but a less ugly one
>flip up sights
probably but hopefully not, literally what is the point, that sight cant even rise because the optic is in the way
and backup sights on scopes already existed too
>a 2x scope
optics existed long before ARs
>rails
initially more popular on european guns
>a magwell grip
yeah
>detachable magazines
already existed
>foregrips
already existed
>oversize magazine release
paddles were already that
>big trigger guards
yeah theyre more popular on bolt actions intended for arctic conditions where shooters wear big thick gloves
>a pistol grip
pistols are old, dude

literally all of those things would have existed and would probably look way less horrible if not for mallninja faggotry

being a pleb should be illegal

nice white noise shitposting man

>that sight cant even rise because the optic is in the way

You have to be trolling...

That's what we use Quick-Detach mounts for.

I dont think there is any other gun you can build in your spare time. The 1911 may get there soon though.

Obviously. But that entire sequence is started by the single trigger pull. Using gas impingement instead of however the fuck a double action revolver does it doesn't make it functionally different

They're not even single action by technical definition. Dude's fucking retarded and arguing his personal definition over the very clear and established definition of single-action versus double-action.

desu this should trigger libs feefees more but it doesn't have a pistol grip so I guess not?

You can't build any modern firearm from scratch, if you have a machine shop you could crank out a Sten or luty, with a lot of man-hours on the machines.

If you buy an 80% 1911 frame you can complete the FCG holes and slide rails and barrel seat relatively easily with a mill and blueprints.

Pic related, more AR brand AR-15 innovation.

being single action is not mutually exclusive to being auto-loading or having a magazine

some semi-auto pistols are single action, for example. they'll chamber another round by themselves but must first be cocked before firing

>is talking about rail connections
>posts LE LITENIGAN LINK MAY MAY

youre retarded and quick-detach mounts are a shitty CoD meme

that looks pretty darn ugly but it's at least somewhat interesting-looking so it gets a pass. for now

>pulling the trigger both fires the round and loads the next round
kek

an AR15 literally cannot be fired unless you manually cock it first. it's single-action. it's also a repeater, but it's a single action. all the trigger does is release the hammer.

Sup /k/

>sooo mad about our AR-15s

>>posts LE LITENIGAN LINK MAY MAY
>youre retarded and quick-detach mounts are a shitty CoD meme

A firearm that loads the next round but doesn't cock the hammer? I guess a revolver, but what else does that?

Either way you're still wrong about the AR because it does both

>every firearm and other weapon should be legal EXCEPT for the AR15
If this means I can migrate to USA, earn moniez, and trigger libshits with my own 100% combat ready Sherman then I am fucking in.

I guess OP wishes we were all using AR-10s instead.

Some 7.62 real NATO in zombie outfit would look real nice.

>americans will literally defend this

this isnt what the founding fathers intended. this isnt what the founding fathers wanted for you, america

as long as you dont paint it lime green and spatter pink nail polish all over it you can have whatever you want, buddy

>When second count, my AR-15 is minutes away.

You would do better to buy a bat.

still pretty much an AR but at least it's not as ugly as this shit

Why can't americans design anything with proper clean lines and good aesthetics?

FAL and G3 comeback when

You only have to cock it for the first shot. After that you can just pull the tigger over and over and it will keep firing. Which is why it's semi auto and not single action.

Or is this a canadian thing? Do they neuter the sears up there or something?

>we can, they're just limited to single action and 5 bullets.
>lel nah, we can have 30 round unpinned magazines!
if you don't even know the laws within your own country, why are you on Sup Forums? Fags like you are the reason people think we're all just a fucking leaf.

I think we can all agree AR-10s are bad-ass.

>it's a Canadian being jealous of American gun laws episode
Just move down south and buy all the fun toys you want, leafbro.

I agree with you leaf. The AR platform has become a gigantic meme for faggots. If you got 15 different AR-style guns from different manufacturers I can guarantee you only the most autistic of /k/ommandos would be able to tell the difference. Fucking trash ass guns that aren't even fun to shoot because they all look the same and operate the same.

I have more respect for the original M16 used in Vietnam. That was a gun with aesthetics. Yeah it jammed a lot but fuck it.

And bullpups are interesting too. Hell any gun that isn't an AR clone is interesting. The market is so inundated with ARs that it's disgusting the level of autism these faggots take it to. They overcomplicate a firearm like it was a computer or something, "look at my new iron sight bro paid $300 for it!!"

Their grandpappies would've laughed at them if they were still alive, obsessing over what type of upper receiver goes into which platform. Literally autism.

Pic related. A man's gun. Not modular retardation

disgusting. absolutely disgusting. literally worse than plastic covers on furniture and fake exposed plumbing combined. i bet you have pic related on it too

>Single action means no auto loading. So a bolt action rifle with no magazine, or a breakopen shotgun
the M1911a1 is a single action operation. It sure as hell is autoloading. If you don't know anything about a subject, go shart in the mart instead of pretending to be an expert.

I have one of those to

I bet you secretly pine for Armalite products.