I want to settle this once and for all. Which is better(or not as bad, whichever you think is more appropriate)...

I want to settle this once and for all. Which is better(or not as bad, whichever you think is more appropriate), New York or California? People who are not from New York or California plz answer, since you're not biased.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I grew up in CA and have to say it was effing awful, even outside of the major metro areas. I grew up near San Diego and we also spent time up north. Shit laws, shit taxes, shit cost of living, shit people. And its constantly fucking hot and everything is FIRE for about half of the year. People talk about the beaches but most of them were filthy.

The best part of CA was the high desert where there was nobody and you couldbat least find cool gems. Did quite a bit of garnet hunting and such.

So: New York must be better, simply because it is the unknown in the equation in terms of experience. It has the potential to be unlike CA. And at least it would have a cozy northern climate.

I'm from Arizona , and I HATE people from JEW YORK

I'd rather live in Cali , at least I can have a knife/gun and smoke pot there , also no dick head Guido cops to deal with

Cali better than new York hands down.

Never been to NY , never gonna go , and anyone from new York in Arizona should be sent back because we don't want you here casting liberal votes , making our taxes higher while you're down here just to make some money and go back anyway. Fuck you.

Fuck new York.

Thread theme

Slapshot - fuck new York

California isn't bad, California gave birth to me.

>LA: liberals and earthquakes
>NY: liberals but no earthquakes

I prefer NY

New York (city) people aren't total pussies and can handle bants most of the time.

Upstate is just rural and quiet. The Adirondacks are gorgeous and resemble rural northern New England (low crime, no niggers, good scenery).

California invented shitposting.

CA IS FULL OF FAGGOTS AND PUSSIES
NY IS FULL OF KEKS AND NIGGERS
>one ticket to CA please

The cities are really horrible, other parts where white people fled after having there cities taken over by minorities are really nice but overly expensive

UM I BEG THE DIFFER .

I GOT FIRED FOR INSULTING A LIQUOR STORE OWNER FROM NEWYORK BY CALLING HIM AN ARAB FOR CHANGING THE PRICES ALL THE TIME ON ME. LIKE ITS SOME FUCKING BODEGA IN NY.

FUCK NEW YORK.

PLS GET NUKED LIKE IN WATCHMEN LOL

I'd take a LBC hippie liberal than some smelly Rockaway beach hippie

Oh, lets not forget their shitty public school systems which almost set me up to be a NEET. Talk about psychosocial degredation. By 8th grade I was getting Fs in every important subject and would receive no help from teachers even if I asked.

I transitioned in to a homestudy charter school for 9th and 10th grade and actually learned shit and got A's. Switched to homeschool for my last two years. Went on to enjoy stuff like Statistics and Microbiology in college and got good grades and am now in a fairly high position where I work, and am doing alright in investing and a small business. Had I remained in public school in California, my life would be 180 degrees different.

>I BEG THE DIFFER

How much ritalin are you on?

All of new York besides the jew city and Erie county is fucking red as shit. I can't fucking stand the lack of representation here as we are drown out by welfare recipients.
We have the grand canyon of the east, we have the Adirondacks, the tip of the Appalachian, lakes like crazy.
I always laugh because people cry we don't have enough fresh water in the world. Well fuck off, we are full.
If we had a remotely positive change in our corrupt af government then new York would hands down be the best state. Just all the fucking liberals and their laws. Its funny because the majority here just beat around the bush and half ass everything to get away with it. Because fuck rules.

California is full of retarded liberals and niggers. New York is full of Jews and niggers. Pick your poison.

They're both shit. But Northern Cali is conservative I hear.

Another New Yorker here. Outside of this NYC Shithole, New York has stunningly beautiful scenery, state parks, mountains, and overall the people are hick'ish.

The Adirondacks and Catskills are fantastic places for families to visit.

It's just this fucking city man.

>two overpriced dirty cities filled with chicanos or yankees

This

I´d prefer NY, because I can´t stand heat

How much would the state save in taxes if we just cut the head off the snake

>All of Newyork State
>Upstate Newyork
>bad

We literally push all the niggers,jews and faggots to the city. Every state needs a bait city.

The only other places that I even remotely respect outside of the tri-state area are Michigan and Texas. Raise your taxes, surprise no more degeneracy.

We need to repeal the Safe Act.

I have spent a year in CA and 3 weeks in NY. I'd like to move to NY on an H1b next year. California was fun, but I like trees and rain and dislike yoga and the valleygirl accent.

Northern california at least has forests and mountains and shit. And I'm really into /out/.

If I had to live in LA or NYC though, I'd chose NY

Upstate New York is not bad at all. It has unbelievably beautiful scenery.
If you like guns don't move to either.
Everywhere you go out of New York people are like hey so your from nyc?

This is true.

Literally if it weren't for NYC, NY would be a red state.

Coming from someone who lives in NY, I find that beyond the shit weather here, people around here aren't cucks, despite the fact that pretty much everywhere around here is poor as balls.

Texas here, and I prefer the New Yorkers.

>If you like guns don't move to either.
explain

California is the worst state.
Florida is second.
Tejas is third.

California is a better state overall, but NYC is better than LA and SF combined.

t. Washingtonian

Hello, my New Yorker friend.

Both would be great without the minorities. That's

Yep. Californians are snotty fucks.

>All of these people thinking New York City is new york

If you go to the rural parts it's like you're literally in any other middle of nowhere town in America

California at least had nice weather, no lake effect, and nice beaches within reasonable distance.

California is the most powerful state but NYC is the superior main city

California:

>agricultural output is unrivalled
>technological powerhouse
>entertainment capital of the world

New York:

>financial center of the world

It's close but I'd say CA

Cali and ny are almost tied as the worst 2 states in the country for gun rights.
The "safe act" in New York was passed illegally overnight after sandy hook. You cannot own an ar/ak or other rifles based on a name / features basis. you cannot order ammo online they even tried to make it so you need a background check to buy ammo but nice wouldn't do it.you can get pump shotguns and bolt guns. If you want a pistol in some counties your going to have to wait 8-14 months and even then it's not a concealed carry while other counties only take a couple months.
Cali has similar rules but I am not up to speed with them as I think they just outlawed all semi autos but I'm not sure I don't live there

NY is better because it has Sienfelds cafe and its about 20% less degenerate.
However not all of California is seething wtih homosexuals, niggers and spicks. The northern farmlands are pretty conservative from what I hear and are constantly being dragged down by the rest of it.

I'm from Long Island. My high school was about 60 percent Jewish. You'll find in Long Island that the districts are very segregated. So much so that you barely see any blacks growing up in a white neighborhood. The city is very liberal. But if you go upstate to the rural areas the population is over 90 percent white and concervative. Going to Cali in winter break. Wish me luck.

THEY ARE BOTH SHIT

THEY ARE THE REASON WHY LEFTISTS WIN EVERY FUCKING ELECTION

NUKE BOTH OF THEM TO SHIT.

dont they want to split up from southern cali?

Michigan

>more coastline
>fresh water beaches

Lived in NYC all my life, currently attending Uni in upstate NY, went to summer camp in upstate NY. NY is pretty nice, the city is great if you're rich, see: upper east/west side. Upstate is beautiful, ADKs are amazing, Ithaca is gorges, but there's a lot of trashy people here so ya.

So what you're saying is, I shouldn't move to Los Angeles like I initially planned to?

New York state basically just has New York City while California has alot of cool stuff all over.

Where are people getting the idea that NYC is filled to the brim with California tier lefty faggots? Aside from a few neighborhoods the people of the city are generally pretty fucking relaxed about everything

Where do you go I go to Binghamton

This. Many nice towns that are 100% white where the police flat out refuse to enforce cuohomos faggot gun laws. It's breathtakingly beautiful north of NYC and would be a god tier place to live if it had say, AZ's laws in regard to taxes, businesses and gun laws.

>settle this once and for all
>something absolutely no one cares about or ever will
You better start believing in slide threads, faggots.

Depends. If you want to live in a place that minds you of home, then move to LA. Murderous shitskins, transvestites, homosexuals, high taxes to pay for free meals and no gun to protect your self.

Check my double digits and also
> 1 post by this ID
OP is a faggot shill

Why would you ever have wanted to move to LA?

Ithaca is gorges hahaha nice play on words

>packed to brim with spics
>packed to the brim with kikes and orientals
>both sickening far-left shitholes that electorally pollute the rest of the country

Really tough call, I kinda want to nuke them both

Cornell

>my ideas are so important that there are people trying to distract me

If you have important work to do then go do it and stop wasting time here.

LA county here, no complaints here.
I live in an Asian community, maybe that's why it isn't shit.

East Coast, New York is a great place if you ignore NYC.

NEW YORKERS WHO 518 HERE

Texas here. I hate New Yorkers most. Californians are like peoplr in Austin. New Yorkers are practically Europeans. Not the few based Euros. The other kind.

>I live in an Asian community,
How does that protect you from smog traffic and shit gun laws?
Also most Asians with money are trashy nouveau riche people

>Both would be great without the minorities.

This

Both New York and Los Angeles are equally shit, San Fran is a bit better though.
Both states have equally nice of a countryside too

It's a common pun used by residents of Ithaca, but ya it's great. If you ever get a chance to come to Ithaca and Cornell in particular, I strongly recommend it.

You are German, and LA and New York are kike owned towns. Aside from the high cost of living and being surrounded by shitskins you will be treated like utter garbage (regardless of your political beliefs) by the jewish deal makers in both towns.

Jews are far more prejudice than the Turks you're used to.

bruh

Cali by far. I live in New England and go to New York including the city frequently.

California has everything NY does and more plus a lot more beautiful scenery and women

The 25 years I've lived here I've never been robbed.
Also it's not hard to get a gun.

I dont think people realize how similar California and Texas were before we were overrun by the foreign hordes
youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk

La currently has one of the weakest labor markets of all of he U.S.'s major metropolitan areas.

Couple that with a huge cost of living (taxes, rent, gas) and you'd have to be an idiot to move there. I'm currently in the area and trying to get my ass out.

Oh it's also severely polluted (can't see mountains or even foothills frequently) and hot. Every year the fire season starts earlier and ends later.

>The 25 years I've lived here I've never been robbed.
pretty low standard you got there

I'm from AZ and will say Cali is worse in every fucking way. Wouldn't be as bad if they didn't come here in droves every weekend and tell us how evil and racist we are.

I make sure to tell any Califaggot I meet that I carry and am voting for Trump and if they don't like it, get the fuck out of my state.

Jew York is probably almost as bad, but I don't deal with New Yorkers on a regular basis (except at work). I'd imagine Florida would feel the opposite, since we are the Western version of them.

>1 post by OP ID
>Topic not relevant to the boards theme
>not a slide thread
Fucking newfags get worse every day. Go clap at something

I know you don't want bias and didn't want Californians to chime in; but keep in mind it's a very large state. Most of the "typical" Californians people despise are people from places like LA or San Francisco, the same I'm sure applies to New York. The state should probably be split, and let us northerners separate from the loonies in the south.

Ranking, from best to worst, if you can afford it:
>Manhattan
>San Francisco
>Rest of NYC
>Oakland, Berkeley, Bay Area
>Los Angeles
>LA Basin

Can attest to that, north of Sacramento is like a whole different state.

Uh, NorCal includes San Francisco Bay Area. Do you mean North of Sac?

>living in an apartment
>ever
I would much rather live in a nice house with the few WASPs left in Pasadena that some shitty apartment full of New York Jews

As a WA resident I can relate, everyone thinks Seattle is this entire fucking state.

NY gave us Trump at least

You sound like you're ready for /r9k/, lonefag.

Daily reminder that California is the master state. If you don't lift, have a hot GF and live in God's sunny paradise of a state, you might as well kill yourself. It's a pretty bro tier state, one of few... so why you faggots put Cali down like it's something bad? Be proud that America has shit like this. I've realized that it's actually everybody else who's fucking ignorant. Hurr America starts wars. Hurr enjoy your obesity. Our country is as big and has so many options...is it a wonder that we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world? Las Vegas. Disney World. California. Any number of major cities. Whatever the hell floats your boat, we have it. So stay mad, non American faggots. We have it all, that's why we're wealthy, and that's why we'll forever be a super power.

All of America is great, but the California life is top tier. Sometimes I hurt inside thinking about how "lucky" I am to live here... because I don't like to feel "lucky." But looking at the rest of this shitty planet... I can't help but conclude that I am. That's why I continue to lift and surf and live off my parents money. It's a lucky life, and it's American. I couldn't ask for any better.

>Tampa here
Fuck New York kike faggots moving down here

Don't you fucking move to LA, it's fucking shit dude. There's a big homeless problem, it's way too fucking crowded. The amount of liberal faggots is off the charts too. Plus the beans are everywhere Along with the blacks

California has much nicer weather and a diversity of politics, depending on which town/area.

NYC bans cola that is too large.

I think we all know the answer.

Please tell me the benefits to multi family house

Pretty much this.

California criminalized purchase of any weapon magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds. Initially people who already owned larger magazines were allowed to keep theirs, however they passed a law very recently that criminalized ownership completely.
You must have a permit to purchase any gun in CA, and all guns must be registered.
They also have no castle doctrine.
They offer a very limited issuance of concealed carry, and recognize no other states concealed carry permits.

Jew York -
Slightly better on some gun laws. No permit required to purchase longarms, but pistols still need a permit. Getting said permit takes a long time.
Only pistols have to be registered and licensed.
No castle doctrine
Also very restricted issuance of concealed carry and recognize no other states concealed carry permits.
"Assault weapons" are totally outlawed, and defined as basically any scary looking tactical gun. No large capacity magazines.(anything more than 10 rounds)

Both states are pretty much the worst. The only place any worse is Washington DC.

The problem is the OP really outta be compairing all of California to just the City. No one gives a fuck about upstate.

Went to LA to live with gf 3 years ago.
The good: Beautiful beaches, city is cool, Spanish style houses are neato, tericotta roofs, taco trucks, pretty women.

The bad: too many Mexicans, Negros, traffic, no rain, hippies, liberals.

Never been to NY but it's cold up north so I'd hate it. NC here btw

In an apartment
>Know more people
>Usually in places people want to be
>More things like produce and entertainment are accessible
The only benefit to a suburban house is that if you're old and cranky, you don't have to see anyone.

California
>the shitty people who leave just love to fuck up ALL of the western states.
>it's not even a joke. Cali rats infiltrate the government of WA ID OR MT TX UT and others
>they shill non-stop for illegals, Muslims, blacks, Hillary, and refugees in and out of their state
>majority non-white
>Hollywood, which has become a Jewish playground and hub for cultural subversion and brainwashing

I would love to see most of the people in Cali disappear. Normal whites be spared, leave the farms, turn large portions of the state into additional parks, transform Cali into a vacation/agricultural state with no real power.

I rescued my wife from LA. During my visits, I enjoyed it, they have a lot of things we don't have, but fucked if I'd ever want to live there. The laws are fucking terrible and it's a leftist shithole.

I want to move to Arizona.

>>Know more people
I know all of my neighbors
>>Usually in places people want to be
Who wants to be in Manhattan
>>More things like produce and entertainment are accessible
The supermarket is a 5 block walk form my house
Costco is a 10 minute drive

New York. Everyone outside of the city is normal.

CA is overrun with Mexicans in the south, obnoxious silicon valley tech bubble babby numale cucks in the middle, and hippies and hipsters in the north. And overwhelmingly liberal.

In an apartment
>Deal with shit neighbors
>shitty atmosphere when downtown
>high price for limited space if you are in a nice location

Fuck why does this sound so reasonable?

Texan here. I literally never met a Californian that wasn't an opinionated, delusional, self-absorbed asshole. The few NYers that come here usually keep to themselves and I find myself having more in common with them than califags.

more people died in 9/11 than in earthquakes in the past hundred years

From Cali. Been to NY. Take northern Cali over NY. Take NY over So Cal