Trailer for animated movie has a character say "say oh my gosh"

>trailer for animated movie has a character say "say oh my gosh"
>actual dialogue from the movie is "oh my GOD"
>rest of the trailer has really gross or violent themes but the only thing worth censoring is a character saying the word god in vain on national television
Please hurry up and die already you filthy baby boomer christfags. Stop censoring every fucking thing. Especially when you have an obvious double standard for violence. Whacking someone on the head with a baseball is perfectly fine, but invoking the name of your bronze age "god" is a no no. Give me a fucking break. America you are a nation of idiots.

You do realize that media is not run by the "young people", but by the old farts who think they know better and have the money to back it up?

It's Americans, what do you expect

ITT: People will alternate between telling OP to go back to Tumblr and telling OP to go back to Sup Forums

*tips fedora*

Oh my gosh, you still use rage comics?

I've never seen this. Give me ONE example.

>trailer for an animated movie
>tension builds, big scary thing roars
>small fuzzy animal shits itself
>quip

>filthy baby boomer christfags
A lot of modern day censorship is from Millennial atheist liberals, faggot

Liberals are anti-censorship.

People are gonna give you shit, but you're right when talking about classical liberalism.

Are you drunk?

I didn't know it was 2006 and not 2016

Hahahahahaha!

Modern American "liberals" are thought police.

Liberals or "Liberals"? There's a very big difference.

only like 2 people on that bottom panel look like theyre reacting appropriately, everyone else looks like they just heard someone say something mildly concerning.

also why does iron man (war machine?) have a reaction, its just the fucking mask

>t. Boomer

I can't take you seriously in that hat.

Religion is pretty much over. I don't know why they still care about that shit.

it's like a kabuki mask; he turns it to different angles to show emotion

This is bait.

Or at least you are completely unaware of the modern day puritanical transformation of the "Left".

They're talking about Sing.

People say "the Left are puritanical, they constantly want to censor things", but then the same people turn around and go "I don't want you to be able to push your political agenda in a medium that belongs to me" and "that SJW needs to be fired for being an SJW" and so on and so on.

>and so on and so on.
That's an awful lot of words to not say anything of value.

Also "I'm sick of seeing gay people in public" and "having a black character on a cover is pandering, so they need to stop forever".

They literally introduced laws which means I go to prison if I say something they don't like here.

Note that I don't actually have to say anything rude. Just that they don't like it.

him looking down shows a stern approving frown (looks like osborn)

Someday we too will be those people and our 90s sensibilities will ruin media for the 30-somethings of that time.

The that this wasn't the first reply makes me sad.
We're getting rusty.

I highly doubt that considering boomers were the only generation that have had it disproportionately different culture and upbringing compared to their kids. When they were in their 20's you could afford a house, a car, and support a family of 4 with your shitty minimum factory job. College tuition was like 200 dollars. Gas was 30 cents. The problem with all that is, they STILL believe their hardwork pays off mentality still applies today when that shit stopped being a thing at the turn of the new millennium. They sit smugly in their adult diapers enjoying their golden years while everyone else struggles to make ends meet. obvious influence on matters since they used to outnumber 90s kids by a huge margin.

Millenials and Generation Y are all in the same boat and have pretty similar political and religious beliefs that are as foreign compared to
Boomers.

Heathen filth.

>Religion is pretty much over
Do people really think this?

>Animated movie features a scene with small critters doing funny stuff
>Every TV ad shows that scene (usually at the end) in a "THEY'RE GOING TO BE THE NEXT MINIONS" overhype thing

Remember when the Santa elves from Rise of the Guardians became the new Minions? And the lemmings from Zootopia?

>that one time everything got banned including betty boop

>trailer summarizes the whole fucking film and gives away spoiler
drives me up the fucking wall
if your trailer has to use any clips past the halfway mark to look interesting than maybe its just not that good a film

The rest of the world would disagree with that.