PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT

PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT

We are being raided by brazilian children that don't even understand english. Here's what happened:

>big brazilian youtuber makes video exposing brazilian chans
>links them in the description
>brchan redirects their traffic here to Sup Forums

g00k, please rangeban all brazilians

I repeat, g00k, please rangeban all brazilians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AtYJEwyXBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has been a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

(please rangeban all brazilians)

bump

Okay

huehue BR ;)

So this is a thumbs up if palo alto sent you here?

Link the youtuber if it's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AtYJEwyXBQ

What is going on?

Well shoot.

Exposing brazillian chans for what?

The fucker has 6 million subs. Fuck.

Some crazy guy posted a vid about pedophilia and this asshole wants to associate it with our chans.

back in the interment camp leaf , unless this gets really bad then come and save us

Thx for explaining.

>at the same time as Sup Forums is drawing up a doujin with loli Hillary

I doubt most of them can get past Captcha

Guees we´re gonna have to stay here till the dust lowers a ton.

for the usual Sup Forums shenanigans

it might come off as a surprise but the brazilians chans are still very much sekrit clubs of the caliber of pre 2009 Sup Forums (most brazilians are legit 9gag fags, it's disgusting)

what triggered it this time is there's a youtube of some neet fuck (an user) advocating every father should have the right to take his daughter's own virginity

just typical bait, but it went viral and there's a bit of a shitstorm in the bananasphere

Worst thing is that google translate is at their hand.

I haven't seen too much HUE HUE HUE but I will keep an eye out, Kek be with you friend.

You act like we've never been raided before and that it will even have an effect

Ocean of piss brazbro

He associated chans with pedophilia. They showed a chan in the news once which some pedophiles used for... you know..., since the templates look alike each other, he deduced that every chan is about pedophilia! Now, here we are taking this amount of shitposting. Just ignore them, they will stop eventually.

We had a failsafe called "Máscara de chumbo" wich required people to go thru(don´t know how to write that) gramatic tests and solving a math equation to enter. Guess we´re gonna have to do it better this time.

I suggest you rangeban our IPs before it's too late. You guys really don't want to deal with this kind of people. Kek be praised, brother.

if you are not regulars I recommend the syrian war generals and collecting rare flags

yeah, I imagine it will have very little effect specially since they won't even be able to find their own threads to bump

but this might be an annoyance that will last throughout the day and the first look at the catalog raises some questions

Jesus Christ OP, that pic. its like looking in a mirror.

They have much to learn if they think a dude shitting is gonna upset the board.

>implying we have mods

That is a musician called Chico Buarque. He is old nowadays.

That collection is real neato.

Is there a template for that, or do you just paste flags in the general area as you see them?

but... I don't see any br spam in the catalog nor in any thread

I doubt they have the minimum intelligence required to create a thread find out how to reply

delete this, he is a disgusting commie

the template is pic related

the work is all done on ms paint: you left click on the flag you want to save, it opens in a new window, you save it to a folder, you open the image and copy paste it on the template, put it over the corresponding country and color it any way you want

the fun part is memorizing the flags and the countries on the map

>canada
>white

UPDATE

brchan has apparently re-redirected their traffic to motherless

much better move but gore would be way cooler

let this thread die now

There's only been about 5 threads, they're pretty hardcore

If they were so worried about pedos they'd watch out for those Mexican and Turkish posters that were using the back pages of the /mlp/ board for posting CP.
Why the fuck would you raid Sup Forums or Sup Forums? At best we get that one creepy Polish fuck that posts lewd pictures of children, and jailbait threads on Sup Forums.
Fucking people (BananaHues) are retarded.

Thanks, user. Now I can feel like I'm accomplishing something as I waste my life shitposting.

Of course BRs are 9fags

>they all flock to Sup Forums
>it improves

Hell, maybe if we're lucky they'll go from Sup Forums to reddit and shit things up there.

nooo

only two questions
>1. who gives a fuck
>2. Why should i give a fuck

>it improves

>We are being raided by brazilian children that don't even understand english
you mean all brazilian children?

This is the first quallity brazilian post ive ever seen first hand, thanks man.

Hiroshimoot don't do it mate these are mostly Nordestinos most Hues Hues don't act like this

>advocating every father should have the right to take his daughter's own virginity

i swear to god. i've seen this guy posting here too.

Just watched the video.
It basically says
>if I expose them it will destroy them
This is Hillary Clinton tier mistake.

8ch has a 55ch board you know right?

I don't know where the fuck all the threads are please I want to see Monkey autism

time for purge

But I have a gig worth of HUE monkey images

Seems like a great time to unload it

You have probably never seen what Monkey autism really looks like. I haven't seen it in ages and I want to see it, pls link some raid threads Burger bro.

The last time there was a South American invasion of Sup Forums, they turned /lat/ into what it is today. This is dangerous game.

Should have directed the traffic to Sup Forums.

You don't understand Argie we Monkeys are the most destructive force in the Internet, we have destroyed everything that we have invaded. /lat/ will look like child's play if this is a real fucking raid.

it's over already

brchan stopped redirecting here

Wait wait, it's fucking over already? Come'on Monkeybro you should have made this thread earlier, nobody even noticed it.

Brazil #1.

thank god they stopped redirecting here, they were shitting up the front page and the catalog a bit

you wanna have a glimpse of how shitty the posts were two hours ago? head over to brchan

it's up again and the place has turned into half kids spamming dumb hashtags and half anões spamming women eating shit

WEEEERRRRRRKKKKKK

WEEEERRRRRRKKKKKK

We all know this day would come, brazilians taking over the web, MMO games were the first compromised worldwide.
Containment need to be applied

HIROSHIMA WHERE ART THOU??

I remember last year when Dross made an edgy video about Sup Forums and for a week we had an influx of retarded le haxxor spic kids saying 'where da gore at?'

I bet you're 16 ya lil pussy

I hate 55chan and brchan.

Its the literal definition of cancer. And their obsession with the writing portuguese without a single mistake as a sign of {{{inteligence}}} just shows that they're beta faggot who had their girls fucked by descolado brazilians chad.

Fuck off from the international chans. Go back to your secret shithole.

t. alex grandi

t. /r/brasil

Bump.

Bump

Bump