But is it gud?

But is it gud?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!38hEBa5b!RyR4uXaXb5vvMIClD0P1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's comfy-core, light on the plot, but not as light as TTGO.

Perfect for breakfast or when you're eating.

Bretty Gud

Pfft, no.
Sup Forums will probably tell you otherwise though, but in case you haven't noticed, Sup Forums has some pretty terrible taste.

I'd have sex with this version of the Joker.

S E X H A I R

Where is the megalink so's we can educate ourselves about it?

Its good, and they deserve a lot of credit for making an action show in the current environment, but I feel the limitations of the format they are going for will keep it from ever becoming REALLY good. Maybe a few choice scenes but it would not surprise me if nobody talks about it a year or tow after it ends.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

That pose does not look comfortable.

It is pretty comfy when you have Amazonian might.

mega.nz/#F!38hEBa5b!RyR4uXaXb5vvMIClD0P1vw

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks mother.
Nope. It's pretty fucking bad.

Like clockwork.

>>>These SHITPOSTERS are your fans, Justice League Action?
>>More like butthurt manchildren Janitor.

I have no idea why I found this funny

why tf is my filter not catching this?

>These FILTERS are your meme barriers, user?
>More like unreliable extensions Hiro.

F R O S T B U T T

Really makes you think

Shame it wasn't a leotard desu

I guess you could say she needs a real
>Firestick?

not sure I'm up for the task
I might get
>cold feet

Halloween the last episode?
I want more.

It's fun.

No it isn't.

It's good. I like it a lot.

For you

>mfw finally about to get the bat-cock.

It's not objectionable, for the most part, some of it is decent to OK/closing on good, but it's too inconsistent (first 7 episodes) and, for the most part, too short for what they are trying to do. Best episodes are things like Space Cabby, but it assumes you'll know things (like Lobo and Space Cabby) beyond the DCAU versions, and otherwise is written just for cartoon fans, not canon/comic fans.

My main fault is that none of it is really rewatchable, not the way that prior series could be. I don't see that a lot of clips of this will be flooding You Tube and Daily Motion the way that you could find certain things from Justice League, etc.

Dat Zatanna. Also the scene where Clark and Diana have a date was cute.

It's fine, but Sup Forums has EXTREMELY low standards, I've learned after hearing people talking about it here.

Sup Forums is the only place with even a semblance of good taste

It is the best superhero show since The Brave and the Bold

its fun. i wish it showed more of the league tho.

not trying to start a company war. but this is the best cape relate animation thing on tv in ages. almost 5 year or so

Nope, that's Flash.

Did Hippolyta really tell Bats and Supes to get off the island before the imperial guard fellates them???

probably got dumped by zeus

I think you misheard.

Needs some Batman and Zatanna. Clark and Diana are great

Its bad
I can't stand the quippy nature of the show and it almost always seems to reach the wrong campy style for the characters.

I mean look at the Constantine episode.

I'm not going to bother watching it until it's certain to not sudden;y end after less than two season and be replaced by even more reruns of Teen Titans Go Fuck Yourself.

That's adorable. Okay I root for this to be a thing.

>No shoulder, knee, or even fucking hip joint.

She played a part in the 12 labors of Heracles, He was suppouse to obtaing a magic Girdle from her but she already knew his reputation as a hero and gave it away without a fight. Then Hera fucking Heracles live as ussual either spread rumors that Herc was going to kill Hippolyta or in one of the many renditions of the myth gave Heracles the same madess that he had when he killed his family and raped Hippolyta.

/thread

Lex as Zeus in this episode was the best thing ever.

It's great.

/threado finitio

>any character can be a silver/golden/edgy iteration except constantine

I don't see a problem

explain why then

>those smears

>S E X H A I R
Shag cut Wondy will never slap your shit and sternly put you in your place.

WHY EVEN LIVE?

its alright

I love all the attention Zatanna is getting

Christ get over it, pissboy.

I respect your conviction. Lone shitposter who thinks he can make a difference.

seriously just goddamn pure sex

She looks asian

>calling other people manchildren on a Bhutanese abstract art imageboard

How/where are you guys watching this?

What is with Bolin and ice girls?

I like that Firestorm and Wonder Woman are getting toys from his.

>DC's figures are trashy as usual
no wonder Green Lantern TAS died

They're made for 6 year olds not 30 something neck beards who collect waifu figures that they never take out of the box. these are for slamming into each other and losing in the sand box.

Really why do you assholes get it into your head that this is at all for you?

fuck kids

It's a case of 'style without substance'.
It's pretty fitting to call it Justice League Action, there's good emphasis and quality to the action portion but each episode isn't long enough or devoted to developing good context.

Reminds me a lot of the old Teen Titans show in tone actually but even that occasionally had an overarching plot spanning multiple episodes.

I understand it's not targeted to me but I am curious if they actually hit their intended target.

And why are you defending toys made for 6 year olds?

Smears are a sign of bad quality user.

He won't be able to. "Muh 11 minutes" or "muh 'men' quote!" is all these people have. Hard to believe any of them are genuine. Maybe they don't realize company wars don't extend to animated adaptations.

kisscartoon

You're a god damn idiot.

nope
learn to recognize actual good animation

>i'll just ignore every post criticizing it in the thread and say the only complaints are these silly ones

Give an example of this then.

Why?

Please be bait

You've said that smears aren't part of good animation, right? So I want an example of what qualifies as "good animation" by your standards.

Saying smears are always bad is like saying going off model or deformations are always bad.

JLA animation isn't amazing but it's smears certainly aren't a problem. They are a virtue.

So you can go >that >good? Nah, I'm good. Nice attempt at bait though 5/10.

>So you can go >that >good?
Nope, I have enough of an open mind not to instantly think such a thing. Don't be afraid.

>can't even greentext
>won't even back up his claims
Just admit you uttered something stupid and man the fuck up

Sucks finding out you don't know shit doesn't it?

I love smears so much

>And why are you defending toys made for 6 year olds?

because my nephew will like them and then develop and interest in the characters and comics as a whole

Don't mind if I do!

GL:TAS didn't have any toys.

Try again.

She needs more A to go with that T.

Are these less than three inches tall?

That heat vision looked awesome. And Superman should officially have a yellow belt, if they want to remove the shorts

In terms of tone it reminds me a lot of Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

But for some reason I can't get into this show like I did with B:TBB. Does anyone else feel that way?

It's actually impressive how much a yellow belt alone makes the non trunks suit work. Even just putting a bit of yellow on the buckle does wonders.