>being impressed by white people is not current year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0qr5cS5FhY
youtube.com/watch?v=4d5KovCbU8w
youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Top Critic
More like Top Kek

Why don't these SJWs make their own movies then?

They did, it's called ghostbusters

Got em

MTV seems to be full of these people nowadays. They aren't relevant so they hire these people instead.
I already knew it would flop when they announced it. Nobody wants to watch some feminist fantasy.

>mtv
>top critic
Stop this

Sully should have been played by a black transman.

MTV is dying because of the internet. Plus it's owned by ((Viacom)) owned by ((Sumner Redstone)). I wonder what possible agenda they could have?

What the fuck is this?

Is this supposed to be a woman?

I'm going to actually try to watch it in theaters now. Just to spite this bitch.

If that even a movie review? Sounds like she has a chip on her shoulder.

mtv died when Daria ended in 2002

Are white women literally the worst people in the world?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER THAT IS LITERALLY ABUSIVE LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF SHITLORD

That's not how you spell 'yo MTV raps was created'

So things I'll be paying for this year :

Gibsons new action movie
Clint eastwoods new movie

Gibsons passion 2: christ harder when its out

Voting with the wallet, fuck kikes

Ax to grind, user

I sent her a nasty tweet

>i got my cheap thrills for the day

Oh snap

MTV is still a thing? I havent heard shit about that shitty channel since they tried to shame whites with that god awful looking niggress.

Wow, quirky AND subversive.

They'll never see it coming...

We are so "hip", right gang?

>#1 at the box office this weekend
>failure

clint is like 90 and still makes better movies than those hollywood kikes

>not Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify This

step it up senpai

I'm going to go see this movie now, just becuase fuck her.

It's about a pilot who saved the lives of everyone on board with a daring landing, based on a true story even?

Yeah, what a complete cunt, I hope her last moments are screaming in a fiery plane crash due to an affirmative action pilot hire.

they went through their Nigger phase, which ended recently,

now they've gone FULL SJW!

they got that drug addict Laci Green to do a show.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0qr5cS5FhY

Just saw the movie

not bad, but kinda pointless

>MTV

Reminds me a bit of this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d5KovCbU8w

Because they flop. Same reason conservatives dominate radio: no one with half a brain would willingly sit and listen to their swill.

"Obama age". I always wondered what age I lived in, I thought it was the information age or space age. But now I know that it is the Age of King Nigger. What a let down.

Welp time to go watch the movie

I know its just edgy as fuck to post potential Passion of the Christ sequel titles here on new faggot chan, but you bros need to realize that even if they are doing it for the money, they won't put the word Passion in the title.

I'm not Catholic, but the Passion refers to the specific event of the crucifixion and all that surrounded it. They will title it with something else, as they'll likely be focusing on a different part of Jesus' life.

But if you don't like the new Ghostbusters you're a misogynist shitlord kthxbye

I believe it basically flopped. SJWs are everywhere but nowadays but still 95% of the people wont consume their products or services.

Kek

Just a little fun champ

Btw its apparently about the resurrection.

>DONCHU TUCH MAH HAIR CRACKUZ

What is this meme with black people thinking everyone else wants to touch their hair?

I don't get it either. NOBODY wants to touch it.

What.. You saying you don't sit there and casually mingle the tips of your fingers in your pubes whilst musing through threads on Sup Forums?

Fucking casuals these days...

Hahaha, I didn't even see this was posted when I chose my image. It's like poetry.

I went to an all-black school and have a lush head of hair.

Niggers wanting to run their hand through it was non stop from elementary to high school.

>shit talking Eastwood
I hope she gets raped by a pack of dindu's

(((MTV)))

Why do librul faggots so often use shitty metaphors?

"swill"- as a term meant to criticize ideology... How fucking weak.

Hollywood is dying, the blockbuster is dying, and it seems that older white dudes are making the only decent movies in this dumpster fire of a year.

I'm going to go see Mel's movie at least twice when it premiers. Once for me and once for you.

Did you see In the Heart of the Sea?

Based manly film.

> water land a commercial jet in the middle of the Hudson.
> "gee guy get over yourself you were just doing your job."

>white lady hikes around california or a black guy stars in a sci-fi movie"
> "so brave!"

They should have given that way more production time. It was interesting as a subject, but that lighting and photography was tragic. Script problems too. I did enjoy the based-ness of it all though. Hemsworth is not as shitty as I initially thought, and he's really improved a lot.

Bone Tomahawk was probably my favorite movie of the last 3 or 4 years.

I honestly loved it, but then again I never realized how much of an apparent hard-on I had for old school whaling till I saw the movie.

But I do understand what you mean, it could have been better, but I still loved what I got.

I've not seen Bone Tomahawk but I will on your suggestion.

The Revenant has been my favorite movie of the last couple years, the scene where the Indians attacked was haunting.

>what is npr

>I never realized how much of an apparent hard-on I had for old school whaling till I saw the movie

You must be part Viking or something.

I'm sure you'll like Bone Tomahawk. Its more of a western than a horror movie, but holy shit dude, just be prepared if you're not used to gore in films. It was probably made with less than a 10th of the budget of The Revenant, but it messed with me a lot more in terms of the stuff that goes on in that movie.

I LOVE shit like that. I even watch those obscure asian horror movies that use real parts.

This one is based on the experiments Japan did during WW2:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E

You should watch Hell or High Water

Thank for that excellent sauce user.

I moved to 8

((()))

c-check em?

I've been wanting to check that out. It doesn't look too damn bad at all.

>mtv
>top critic

Tippety toppety kekkity.

NPR is government funded radio

No one listens to it...White men pay for it

The only liberal radio, white men pay for

That movie was retarded Jew propaganda.

This movie was very good. I Recommend watching it to get a perspective on the plight of people of color and the struggles they face in modern day America.

>Babak Najafi (born 14 September 1975) is an Iranian-Swedish film director, screenwriter, and cinematographer.[1] He is known for directing the 2016 film London Has Fallen.

>Iranian-Swedish

Since when are liberals ok with attacking people like that?

Everytime

I didn't, until that movie came out. I was in a meeting sitting behind a woman with a pretty big afro and I started staring at her hair. I got lost in it, like staring into the event horizon. The next thing I knew, 30 minutes elapsed in five seconds. It was like I fell into a black hole.

because thats haaaaaaarrrd :(

I've touched black hair

I have pupic hair

no black pilots

>Lone Survivor
Did she miss the part where Luttrell becomes BFFs with a local brown person?

Yeah it was very xenophobic you bigot.

They should have had the villains all be different races. It would only make sense.

>Top critic
>MTV
Thanks for playing

She didn't watch the movie, she just watched the trailer

>white person making movies about white people
STOP THE PRESSES

You think she gets angry when Jewish directors make movies about white people?

women are fucking weak and dumb.

they are inferior to men in every way.

B T F O
T
F
O

Sumner Rothstein.

Such a pretty name, not sure why he lies about it...

This is well intentioned, but you need to be more subtle.

"The modern woman can no longer cook, no longer want children and are no longer the warm, tidy, loving creatures who think spend time with their family is a good thing. They are probably too "independent and strong" to even want a family of their own.
The only thing modern women have to offer is sex.
So instead of being loving housewives that cook and nurture children, they are reduced to being sexual objects - and that are often so emotionally and intellectually messed up that they often spend most of their money on plastic surgery, clothes and tons of cosmetics they think will make them look good in a desperate attempt to stay, or become attractive.
They have no other qualities to make them attractive to men - so what do they expect?
This is the fruit of feminism.
The fruit of "women's liberation."

Thankfully she's in the minority.

>the nigger of genders
>the subhuman sex
>the vaginal jew

I always found the term "nappy" funny when describing a black persons hair.

Because in the UK a nappy is the default term for a diaper.

Fucking shitheads.

uh racist and sexist much

They do, and they flop every time

CLINT EASTWOOD IS A GOD DAMN HERO AND AMERICAN TREASURE.

I'm not surprised but more angry than usual. I'm getting really sick of (((their))) disdain for us

>a Justin Simien film

Oh, come on!
That can't be real.

>go to Telluride film festival
>see Into the Inferno by Herzog because Herzog is a god
>Sully playing at same time, go see a later showing

It was a decent movie, but desu Into the Inferno was the best documentary I've seen since any of Herzog's other shit or Human Planet/Planet Earth.

If you like seeing TSA get btfo, like Tom Hanks, like Aaron Eckhart, like seeing Conservatives and Whites winning, and are a fucking patriot; you will enjoy this movie (7 or 7.5/10)

>Every time. Every. Single. Time

I don't know if I can take it anymore

Yeah she is some low tier critic, saw her couple times on Screen Junkies Movie Fights, she is awful SJW that spew propaganda right and left, and always women this woment that....yada yada yada.

She is less than garbage compared to Clint Eastwood. BTW she would kill to be able to choke on his cock back in the day.

Blood Father rocks btw

this tbphwef

>wanting to touch greasy sheep wool

I'd rather go to a farm and touch actual sheep

>some self-flattering cunt with a duckface portrait picture using ad hominem attacks aimed at a well respected director/actor instead of actually reviewing the film.
>MTV

literally who?

She's on a podcast I listen to called "The Canon" and usually the douchey SJW faggot bullshit is left to her co-host, Devin Faraci. Like hating Revenge of the Nerds because it glorifies rape culture.

Frank blew her the fuck out so hard right there lmao I'm going to save that to spam at her the next time she opens her yapper about Clint

I'm so old I remember when MTV played music videos 24/7.