youtube.com/watch?v=GV92203RtUk
youtube.com/watch?v=XrzhC_d9DCY
youtu.be/YjETcbEDmoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wdjqoyj6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=7kfLdwL1t98
youtube.com/watch?v=RTngBI51gJc
youtube.com/watch?v=WKGWf6m7X7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally speaking, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

Don't smother youR kids

how many people do you think they killed?

ur my bambi

When it got cancelled

I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications.

Probably when JD tried telling his friends how he got the chick preggers without actually fucking her. That was pretty funny.

Cant say best, but good ones I remember
>Where do you think you are
>Sesame Street, it's ok to cry

Did Barbie ever show her bare feet?

The 'Hey Ya' cover by Ted and his band. Also, Season 9.
youtu.be/QEYcfHoWm2s

Teds band was kino

>What was the best Scrubs moment?
The moment it made me feel old.

>Scrubs ended in 2009

idk.. Cox's shaming and belittling JD's constant faggotry is pretty nice

Ah, there were plenty. I loved that entire episode build around The Wizard of Oz. I loved how many ways the creators found to include elements from the movie. The last scene is just simply great!

When Turk and JD talked to the dying guy instead of steak night

>i will follow you into the dark

Dr Cox losing multiple people to rabies and JDs speech afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=RzDoqGGs1IM

Scrubs was a good show.

rabiesmind

take this reddit shit out of here.

CHINK

Dr. Cox slowly turning into House, M.D. throughout the episode, then solving all mysteries by himself at the end:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcel21VBlnM

For example, the limping was the result of an accident with the Janitor. Also, that's how Cox started the episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVEo4Mcexy4

YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET CARLA?

cox is the only cunt on the show
>le
stopped reading here

*smashes guitar*

This

Also, my old lady when everyone dies
Also, where do you think we are?

When it ended. Trash show.

>What do you mean, say "Hooch"?

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ft5rhZyjQ

>tfw 5 consecutive episodes of Scrubs is on the TV right when you see this thread

Just out of curiosity, I started quickly Googling random scenes of the current episode and I found source material (pictures, YT video etc.) for almost every one of them. Quite interesting for a show that ended 7 years ago!

>JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally speaking, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.
>
>And as always, you're welcome.
So the airing of Scrubs was the lowest point of your life huh? So what happened that made you so plane and dull? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Or are you just an underage fag that was molested?
I'm going with the latter.

>Tfw Literaly me

I don't think JD has killed anyone yet. Elliot and Turk have both killed people, between the two I'd assume Turk's probably killed more, just because of the nature of his job.

In America, do doctors really get sued all the time? How would a surgeon even keep their license, wouldn't their entire career just be a revolving door of lawsuits?

You can't really pin down one

I will say some of the best moments for me were:
>that episode the janitor spends with the guy who can't communicate because his laptop is broken
>that episode where kelso pretends to be nice for a whole day because it's easier to be an asshole than let people down
>when dr cox takes over for kelso so JD becomes the new cox and kelso just becomes a mellow retiree
>where do you think we are
>it's okay to cry

>What was the best Scrubs moment?

For me it will always be "Jiggly Ball"

Watched this episode on Christmas Day and cried so fucking hard.

literally anything with Dr Kelso

youtube.com/watch?v=aJDwH96zqgo

>Where do you think we are
For as much of a meme as that became, that is one television moment I'll never forget. Devastated me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GV92203RtUk

;__;

For me it was writing Neil Flynn's scene in The Fugitive into the show.

>Kelso has to choose a rich guy over a poor guy for a new drug trial.

Post yfw series finale ;__;

>where do you think we are
Yeah, that episode hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrzhC_d9DCY
also best episode

I don't care how much of a faggot you guys call but I got misty eyed during that final hallway sequence.

>He only got "misty eyed"
I'm jealous. I full on Sobbed, and couldn't listen to Book of Love for at least a month without crying

>film a perfect finale to a series.
>end it at just the right time.
>come back soon after with an absolute piece of shit spin off season.

Pic related was the only good part.

I like Scrubs because it does what so many shows and movies completely fail to do, which is combine comedy and drama in a organic and strong fashion. It's never a show that competes with itself to make something funny or sad, it's always just very strong in whatever it's presenting. Unlike say, GOTG 2, which uses it's comedy to absolutely crush any sort of drama or sadness, and it just sucks the fucking life out of the movie.

That was the network. The creator wanted to do a new show about med student and it was turned into Scrubs jr.

>box of kittens

Hell yes! It's the beginning of the episode I also mentioned @ . Toto is another Wizard of Oz reference, little details like this what makes "My Way Home" one of my favourites ever.

>"Where is your camera?"
>tfw you realise Ben said that he was going to carry that camera [around his neck] till the day he dies

I think kelso episodes were some of the best the series gave

they really should have just spun the fucking series off officially

A young Dr. Kelso on Star Trek TNG.

>"Where is your camera?"
I turned my head so nobody could see my tears.

youtu.be/YjETcbEDmoQ
>day after day
>it appears
>night after night
>my heartbeat shows the fear
>ghosts appear
>and fade away

faggot

>tfw Ben didn't show up in the hallway sequence
feels fuckin bad man

Probably this, hits me right in the feels
>while I'm sitting at home staring at the ceiling just wishing I had someone to talk to, is knowing that none of you idiots realize how lucky you are...

youtube.com/watch?v=3wdjqoyj6pY

hit home....

The hallway scene was literally one of my favorite scenes of the entire series as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kfLdwL1t98

Best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=RTngBI51gJc

youtube.com/watch?v=WKGWf6m7X7w

When it was canceled.

The one where Scrubs opens a laundromat and his friend expects him to wash his pants after he shits himself while fucking Scrubs's dad.

>Dane Cook
Lol. What an asshole.

JUST
Jokes aside, I've didn't even notice

>In America, do doctors really get sued all the time? How would a surgeon even keep their license, wouldn't their entire career just be a revolving door of lawsuits?

Yes, hospitals get sued as well. Malpractice takes a significant chunk of many physician's salaries (surgeons, OBs, and anesthesiologists have the highest malpractice). Many doctors spend over $100k/yr on malpractice insurance, especially if they practice in a state without tort reform.