/our girl/ Stacey Dash on point

/our girl/ Stacey Dash on point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don’t bite the hand that feeds you

Hmm, yes, let's give as much attention to a movie producer's misdeeds as to those of a presidential candidate/president. Makes sense...

There's always some weaseled excuse for focusing only on the scandals of people you don't like aren't there? It's not like they spared Toronto's crackhead mayor or any other remotely famous person before Trump came along. The silence here is obvious.

>I will never be Stacey Dash's white boytoy

I fucking died that time she came out on stage at the Oscars and was like "Sup?"

based! i love niggers now

obviously.. unlike his accusers, they still have careers to think about

they weren't silent about Roger Ailes.

i literally do not give a shit

having a mean, shallow, racist, obstructionist, mafia backed piece of shit as president is a bigger issue

no amount of right wing feels over reals tears distraction pointing is going to change that

Why does Sup Forums care so much that he fucked some actresses?

it's pretty funny when a leftist gets hit by friendly fire desu

Because the casting couch has always been treated like just a myth when everyone knows its real.

>we can't have a scandal because muh drumpf!
That's lovely plebbit spacing too.

Why are all these faggots running a pathetic game of defense?

Its the liberal equivalent of conservatives playing the waiting game after a mass shooting. If they just ignore it, the whole thing goes away.

>going to bat for a team that hates you
what did she mean by this?

Yikes lose some weight chunky, and grow up you faggot

this
normies don't even know who weinstein even is

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU

Harvey Weinstein isn't the president.

Bahaha kill yourself faggot

I remember when my political ideology relied on cartoons and feelings. Enjoy high school while you can twinkie

>disgusting fat slimy kike who's been molesting women for years
>man who said women will let you grab em by the pussy if you're famous

Why are (((they))) comparing the two?

>flip your shit over Trump saying pussy
>SHUT UP! STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS BIG TIME HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER AND DEMOCRATIC HEAVYWEIGHT SEXUALLY HARASSING WOMEN!

He also made political donations and spoke about issues so he opened himself up.

>owns the pageant
>can't go where he wants

Mass shootings are pretty apolitical though. The only political part comes when the left decides to try and shit on the 2nd Amendment and make an obvious fool of itself in the aftermath.

t. reddit

Liberal 'men' are just upset the world realizes they're all fat fucks with no game who need power to get laid, it's beautiful

At least we're not mean like you jerks here, we're going to take over fourchan again and then you'll see

>this silly attempt at deflection
Why are you even trying? Honestly?

When will spoiled Hollywood celebs start kneeling in movie theaters to protest the sexual assault of women?

How is it a deflection if Trump is mentioned in OP's tweet?

what is it like living in liberal fantasy land? About how much paint do you need to sniff to get there?

I believe it’s more about the hypocrisy

t. reddit

Because you morons are pulling it in every thread dedicated to this.

It's strange because there is so much material here. This is the best news we've had for a while, in terms of how easy it would be to make a basic joke, and how good a good joke could be.

All joking aside, Trump is boring AF. Hot Water is interesting.

>restroom
>dressing room
I know nothing about this manufactured outrage of Trump going into dressing rooms, but the falsity of this equivalence is made clearly purely by the terms used.

You're essentially doing the same thing as the faggots who still scream about emails and Russia hacks. You're wrong. You lost. Now grow up and get a job butt baby.

what do these three have in common?

>I know nothing about this manufactured outrage of Trump going into dressing rooms

That's because you live in an echochamber. All this was known before the election.

hooked noses?

Soulless lizard people

>mean, shallow, racist
>feels
hi kettle

obvs

Trump has actually admitted to groping women. There hasn't been a case of any trans groping anyone in any restroom.

>liberal fantasy land?
You realize this is something Trump said himself that he does right? How fucking retarded are you?

Harvey Weinstein isn't that leftist. Weinstein Company isn't particularly SJW (for hollywood standards) and he's a close personal friend of trump. I can't find much of him political soapboxing either.

>It's strange because there is so much material here.

Yeah, because he's Jewish. And... he's Jewish!

Again, Weinstein is not an elected representative in charge of governing. I know it’s hard for you meth-stewed sponge brain to understand. Try to keep up though.

>That's because you live in an echochamber.
Because I didn't know about a non-story that's is chickenshit, especially compared to the "Grab them by the pussy" remark, which didn't hurt Trump either? Accusing me of living in an echochamber is ironic, because if you think that the only way I could not know about this is living one, it probably applies much more to you than me

When did he do that?

>Americans are genuinely this ignorant

Scary, and sad.

Oh you're talking about the tape where he says "they let you," I thought you had an actual argument, my bad

>which didn't hurt Trump either
You know his numbers dropped massively after this came to light right? Even fox news was bashing him. The only reason it didn't fucking kill his campaign is because it happened after the primaries but early enough for the people who turned against him after it to swallow their dignity and go back to supporting him before the general election.

Will Stacey Dash die as a jamaican woman?

you're sad and scary, user

t. reddit

true. but i was going to say that their moral particularism perfectly encapsulates why political discourse in this country is devolving into Israel v Palestine tier neurotic shrieking

>You know his numbers dropped massively after this came to light right?
Got sources?

Yikes, you need to come back to reality my sweet little child. Or don't, your faggot tears are going to be amazing in a few years

Huh, it's like a film producer having a scandal is appropriate conversation for the Sup Forums board. But no, we have to center around 'muh drumpf!'

Enjoy your shithole country as we pump it full of McDonald's and our movies fagboi

'They let you' so he's saying that 100% of women consent to being groped by Trump, no?

'They don't stop you if you're powerful' is what he meant.

>let's give as much attention to a movie producer's misdeeds as to those of a presidential candidate

Weinstein is one of the biggest fundraisers for Hillary Clinton and other Dems. He's the fucking purse strings for candidates and should be scrutinized even more than the candidates themselves, but the media never will because he's also "one of them".

>he doesnt realize theyre literally the same thing

For shame, Francis.

Should I say the long run then? I remember seeing a poll afterwards that basically indicated that people didn't care, which I consider miraculous, and the point was, Trump didn't lose, and if he had, it wouldn't have been from that recording. Literally Comey's follow up letter hurt Clinton much more than the recording hurt Trump. If some libtard considers this the greatest injustice since the Holocaust, or whatever, leave it to bad timing, or the fact that the American people are decent enough to consider potential criminal activity relate the handling of classified material worse than a tape of Trump recommending groping women from more than ten years ago.

Who is Francis? The pope?
Are you okay user?

Ah yes, the retarded mongrol pretends he understands what happened. Do tell me more my friend, so you think if we post a few memes Bernie can still win?

>Being a Russian bot

Shiggtydonatello

>some shitty no-name film guy is just as important news as the president

KEK

So comedians are not allowed to make fun of some religions/nationalities?

>Shiggtydonatello
That's not how the meme works you dweeb

>Liberals are being le rused into defending a slimy Hollywood movie producer's sexual assault and harassment
>Conservatives double down on sexual predator essentially just because he's a liberal

Nuke this country already. Anyways the hypocrisy of Hollywood liberals is truly pathetic. There's no excusing how long this has lasted and even now that it's out in the open how little Hollywood seems to give a shit about young girls having to fuck their producers for roles.

>b-but "grab her by the pussy!"

Jesus dude do you still believe in the Russian boogeyman hahahahahahahahahahabahahaha

>Reddit now supports pedos to spite trump

I love how Trump made everyone show their true colors. It's beautiful

t. reddit

Because he's been an obvious boor for decades.

Just do Malcolm Tucker, but instead of being interested in keeping the UK afloat, he's only interested in bullying people into sex, and instead of being a truly forceful personality, he gives the genuine impression he might injure you if you laugh at him.

SNL should be all over this. Kenan would be perfect.

That only holds if you're someone who gets their news from late night entertainers. You dun played yourself.

What do you do first? Initiate the grope knowing 100% of people you grope will be into it?

>user is implying that he already consents to Trump fondling his balls and taint

Hi Nate Cadmium

t. reddit

>what is bragging and stretching the truth, something trump does to enhance his humor
I can already tell the only friends you interact with are fucking outcast retards, if you have friends at all

You're so right, Weinstein for president! Leave no vagina unmolested!

wew

This Jew is more important than some silly Canadian mayor smoking crack

Imagine being this bitter just because you're a balding aids ridden homo

I see. So he only SAID he gropes anyone he likes and everyone on Earth wants him to grope them.

>having a mean, shallow, racist, obstructionist, mafia backed piece of shit as president is a bigger issue

Ahhh more retarded liberal misinterpretation. I hope your parents had another son, they must regret you a ton sweetie boy

Is she black or does she just have an awful tan? She legitimately looks like she's in blackface.

Based af

>tfw I will never have good enough skin to walk around shirtless with a qt with abs
God damn puberty ruined me

I was literally repeating what user said.

>Trump brags
I agree.
>Trump doesn't BRAG!

It'll fade away in a few years boss. Unless you're already like 35 and still having major problems.

t. reddit

you hate reposts also?

>yfw this is a Sup Forums upvote

thx user

Green tea, 5-6 cups a day

Jojoba oil

Do this for one month user, keep it up if it works for you

nope it's acne bad scarring that's hypertrophic and shit. it'll never go away even though the acne is gone. the underage fags with acne on this board should get on accutane immediately don't wait