After BLM protests Chicago police abandon black neighborhoods; Chicago now averaging a shooting every 2 hours following...

After BLM protests Chicago police abandon black neighborhoods; Chicago now averaging a shooting every 2 hours following the retreat of law and order
wsj.com/articles/the-black-body-count-rises-as-chicago-police-step-back-1473631079

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-black-body-count-rises-as-chicago-police-step-back-1473631079
youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
youtube.com/watch?v=TybFtK6VTVo
archive.is/Ld2Kj
nydailynews.com/news/national/rapper-song-arrested-homicide-article-1.1414493
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

Let the trash take itself out

Either they come crawling back to whitey with a new appreciation for their zookeepers or they wipe each other out

Win/win

Doesn't affect me, I live on the North Side

The Chicago police really gave in to BLM's demands and let them commit crimes?
I thought the USA doesn't give in to the demands of terrorists :O

everyone wins right?

niggers get what they wanted
and we get less niggers

well assuming they stay in their designated areas
I guess there will be a some spill-over

Need to set up some safe-zones/corridors that are deserted except for police around the nigger areas

What did they think was going to happen? Chicago is on track for 800 murders and the cops pass off obvious killings as "Natural causes" and "suicide" to hold the inner down.
Chicago solves less than 30% of murders.

The police are just driving past killings because the upper middle class blacks who don't live made them fearful of litigation which emboldened the gangs who.seized control and have set up some
checkpoints to keep police away. The real victims are the honest working people that were begging for police protection in the community

But it's racist cops killing black people, not other black people don't you listen to BLM?

>wsj.com/articles/the-black-body-count-rises-as-chicago-police-step-back-1473631079
paywall faggot

You know who wanted police protection? The black people who love there.
You know who didn't? Upper mode class blacks who want to feel "street" so they aligned with criminals to chase away cops.
The Italian bosses in Chicago did the same th I g with the "Italian cultural committee" criminals love to use retarded naive people

sometimes walls do work

Not sure if your being ironic but blacks kill each other so much they could give sandniggers a run for their money.

Just Google the article title and you get around it

>not able to tell obvious sarcasm on Sup Forums
I don't know if this is multiple layers of irony, but if you can't tell that then you must get baited by every shitpost.

I really do t think this is worse than the Italians in the 20-50s

>whites trying to genocide themselves by means of immigration
>blacks trying to genocide themselves by removing the only force protecting them from themselves.

It's like poetry

Wait a month before you return, teach them a fucking lesson.

They got what they want

They don't have a clue what they want they won't even recognize that they themselves are the problem

Infact let me demonstrate that blacks in the US haven't changed in 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

Sit back and listen and realize to your amazement that this is exactly the same bullshit that BLM says today. It was retarded back then it's just as retarded now.

They don't even realize that their high crime rates causes businesses to close down, they don't even realize that when they burn down stores etc. that those businesses are going to pack up and leave and that house prizes go down..

No.. it's the white mans fault.. always their answer.. Teach these fuckers a lesson, don't come back in 1 months.. 2 months.. heck maybe even 3 months.. they'll be begging for police to come back then and you won't hear shit out of them atleast for a couple of years with regards to police..

They either have a choice go deal with the criminals themselves, go apprehend these douchebags yourselves, and when they kill some of you please consider if they really dindunuffin..

Or.. let police do their jobs.

forgot pic

I "do"

So does that mean that more blacks get away with black shootings than white people?

I think this is a perfect idea that will show blacks their own criminality..

Just let all police units across the US, withdraw from every single black community for 1 month. And as the murders and crime etc. rakes up.. let them come face to face with the actual problem that is plaguing black communities.. blacks themselves..

I mean blacks are saying they don't need police, let's put it to the test, everybody knows what's going to happen, but if dindus want to stop living then dindus want to stop living..

This was like the plot to crackdown.
The agency purposely let the gangs and criminals go ape shit in order to convince the city's population that total control wad needed in order to truly stop the crime that was so rampant in the first place.

Only after the city was literally run by gangs did people realize how badly they needed police.

Jesus Christ yes, so much so that no one really cares to even count them anymore.

It means we have no clue how any people are being murdered but the lowest number they feel they can push is 800 murders yearly and the "solve"250 of those.

noice
i always said nothing's easier to get rid of a mass of niggers than to ignore them entirely and leave them to their own devices

Okay i don't know about that, is that a computer game?

I mean blacks don't want to listen to statistics or any evidence that testifies of the situation.. they just don't want to hear that they themselves are the problem.

Anyways it seems to be the only option, blacks have convinced themselves that it's police that is murdering blacks, perhaps it's necessary to show them the reality of how many of their asses gets saved on a daily basis by them taking care of these scumbags, by simply not responding to any calls.

They either have a choice go deal with the criminals themselves, go apprehend these douchebags yourselves, and when they kill some of you please consider if they really dindunuffin..

Or.. let police do their jobs.

They're really going to appreciate why laws are there when they get a month of lawlessness in their communities where cops don't even show up.

And there better not be a fucking peep out of them of cries for help or anything, because they're getting it exactly what they want.. not what they need, but what they want..

Kek

What's that you say? Shootings in broad daylight you say? Riots on the streets you say?

Xbox 360 game

Upper middle class blacks have their version of white guilt so they try to gain cred by slumming. They get involved with street gangs as part of "outreach" and never meet average people. They then start problems in communities they know Jack shit aboutexcept they thing the losers and malcontents are the average black person who is in desperate need of their help.
They ran out the police neighborhoods they don't live in and crushed your average black person who was actually begging for more cops but was drowned out by BLM and their criminal enablers.

pottery

Good, they will beg and bow before the law in a few month

Fuck me. I had that very same image in my head.

Lol, when you google Ferguson effect the first thing that comes up is articles """"debunking"""" it.

All the debunkings say is "yeah murder and violent crime rates increase in cities where the media incites racial hate for police but some other crimes decreased!"

Even James "thank you for you integrity and willingness to speak truth to power" Comey say this is being caused by the Fergusin effect.

Yes. This is why you retards should be backing Hillary. It's a win for whites.

I have been saying since the War on Terror was declared that we need to send troops in to wipe out gangs. I think Trump might actually do this. Imagine Abrams in Compton. Gives me a hardon.

It's a loss for blacks, Hillary still wants muslims and hispanics over whites.

fuck the wsj.

>to keep reading, provide us with a profit

>tfw southern black

Feels good not dealing with them northern niggas.

The saddest part of this is that it's the innocent poor of the neighborhood that suffer the most.

While I assume it's mostly gang members getting shot, no one really mourns for them. Criminals may not understand the level of consequences to their actions, but they accept them. Another dead gang member shot by a rival is just another tally in the books for that month and frankly that's fine.

The true victims are the mother caught in crossfire, the elderly man shot and robbed. The teen who can't get a job in his community because businesses have either fled or been burned down, and the 12 year old who can't get a decent education because there is no funding and half on his class is filled with uncontrollable animals represent the other side of the problem.

Then when everyone takes eachother out, with one last man standing. The police take him out.

you live in a big city? Blacks in places like Atlanta are no better than ones in Chicago

Because OP is a faggot

I live Texas son!

The Muslim thing is just virtue signalling. The only ones that can make it here are gonna be the ones who actually unironically were doctors or lawyers and shit. We are great at stealing the best and brightest minds from shit hole countries and making sure nobody with the will, the energy, and the skills to improve those countries stays there.

As for the Mexicans, they will be the dem's loyal voter base for the next hundred years. They will be serfs for rich elite whites living in gated communities. We'll be like Brazil.

Poor whites are probably worse than niggers in Hillary's mind.

And yes I live in a big city

LATE NIGHT CHICAGO POLICE SCANNER WHEN

>Racism
>Lack of government programs

The government can't fix stupid, and naturally barbaric beings

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

People actually do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TybFtK6VTVo

What do you call the short-dreadlock nigger haircut?
It always makes the people look 20 IQ points dumber.

does anyone really care if niggers kill each other? turn off their 911 and ebt too, the problems will self-correct.

This is how Detroit started. Liberals neutering the police and the police deciding to check out of protecting the city.

It's only going to get worse. Not just for Chicago, but other cities throughout the nation as this sentiment becomes more mainstream. And as usual, it will be blamed on white males every step of the way.

They are stepping back and just letting them kill each other.

In all of last year only 900 something people were shot by police and the majority were armed or in progress of committing a crime. Police are not the problem here and they are proving it.

So by police stepping back and letting violence get revved up to the extremes people will be begging police to do whatever they can to stop it.

>tfw asians will inherit the earth

Are we on our way to becoming a dystopia? Max mad when!?

Oh, I'm sorry. Where are the Black Panthers? The vigilantes that will protect and serve the streets without the help of racist white cops and institutions?

What about hispanics and asians? Will they show solidarity and help police the streets? Or maybe the black Americans in Chicago have simply shit on every group that has come to help them and now they're left with no good will and the fact that they cannot manage one another's behavior and need another race to do so.

this will be Paris in 30 years, lads.

Europe*

Seriously the nigger problem affect us all, with these retards leftist governing us we just can't win

Isn't the new police commissioner in chiraq black?

Why is he letting his own people die?

>Europe*

yes, my friend.
But I always considered France to be ~10 years ahead of us.

But germany is catching up fast in the last year.
We surely are royally fucked, mein dear Erbfeind.

Gotta kill the minority to save the majority.

Detroit started because a mass influx of blacks looking for work at the factories and plants they had down there. When the jobs shut down the city did too. The blacks turned to crime the whites moved out and the police realized its just a bunch of black gang bangers that have no respect for anyone or anything and opted out for their own safety.

Its how it is an all bad areas. The white areas around them usually step up their police force to prevent it from spilling over. I used to live in the suburbs of Chicago and thats how it was there.

whats the name of that bigtitty black state attorney

What gov programs do they want??

>whats the name of that bigtitty black state attorney

That would be Marilyn Mosby.

Obama never said the change would be better for YOU.

thank you sir.

I live in a majority black city (Durham, NC), and a few months back some black city counciwoman said she was more worried about guns in the hands of police than in the hands of citizens.

every fucking day someone gets shot, and not by a policeman. I'd love to interview her about that.

They should start putting rappers in jail for inciting to violence, or atleast banning any lyrics that do that. Not even kidding, that might even go a long way.

If rap incited violence, Deathrow Records would be more powerful than ISIS.

Black people better not complain, according to them Black on Black crime doesn't exist, but White on White crime is a huge problem

Even Black people agree more Cops need to be in White areas, so what's the problem?

How expensive is it?

That'll learn them.

>BLM: We want to abolish the police! They rayciss!
>Police: Cool, see ya.
>*Chiraq Intensifies*
>BLM: How do we stop all this shooting?! If only there were some force of armed authority figures...

They should start putting rappers in jail for inciting to violence, or atleast banning any lyrics that do that. Not even kidding, that might even go a long way.
Considering that rap music incites and promotes a lot of gang violence, by them not being able to sing about it in their rap lyrics, if you banned any mention of gangs or any mention of violence/killing in their songs, any notion of doing drugs banned. Might actually go a long way, then they could no longer glorify crime in their music.

I mean why not? all of these are offenses that are punishable by time in prison.. so why in the hell are they allowed to advocate for the youth to do this stuff and glorify it? That's inconsistent as fuck, if these assholes weren't allowed to sing about it and couldn't get rich by singing about it.. then you could prevent a lot of stuff from even happening in the first place.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people...
unless the shooter is black, then it's the police's fault

>I mean why not?

Because free speech is in the constitution you commie faggot.
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED.

Last I saw Chicago solved 14% of murders hahaha and that's when they were trying.

archive.is/Ld2Kj

Just archive it retard

This, nature will correct itself.

Rap music wasn't that way until music executives got involved. Without any exceptions every single group of poor people throughout human history had lionized outlaws who commit violence like Robin Hood.

nydailynews.com/news/national/rapper-song-arrested-homicide-article-1.1414493

They arent very smart though.

They all lead back to the WSJ you fucking nigger.

>commie faggot
Not in the slightest, but fine... also go ahead and act as if blacks understand that or give a fuck about that?

Okay let them continue to glorify crime and gangs and drug dealing and violence.. I'm actually fine if they want to kill eachother.. but what i'm not fine is is hearing these assholes complaining about it..

Ultimately blacks needs to step up and fix the problems in their own communities themselves, i'm tired of hearing about how blacks are victims, if they are victims of anything it's victims of their own behaviour..

I understand you can't ban them singing about this stuff, just seems off when it's actual prison term felonies they are singing about and glorifying.. But obviously the real issue is them glorifying this on purpose, and it's by their own volition that they glorify this thus their fault.

Youre forgetting muslims

Thanks user

>you're forgetting muslims
LOL if you made a full ban on muslim immigration 80% of them would starve to death/problem would take care of itself, they are vastly overpopulated, have basically next to no infrastructure worth speaking of, and can't even do basic shit for themselves.

They are not even remotely a threat to china or other asian countries. China would steamroll the entire middle east and put the africans to work as hard labour in africa.

Ghetto Blacks never cooperate with police so what do you expect?

Texas is great, we can bring guns to school :^o

This wont be headlined in the mainstream media. As usual black communities are doing just fine and police are the ones shooting black people. We refuse to discuss anything that makes black people look bad because that would be racist. African American communities don't need police, they need more handouts and social safety nets. Black communities need all the resources other than a police force because police are "terrorizing" black communities. The the real issue is that blacks are over represented in prisons... not the fact that black people commit the most crime. This country will never face facts. White people moved to the suburbs because black communities are filled with crime, not because they're racist.

No, it is all a insidious plot to take the freedom from the people.

They'll use the chaos as a excuse to ban guns and to establish a less free society.

This.

besides gibsedat (literally one of their tenents, give me money to fix up everything) they want "community-oriented" policing

that means anytime a dindu is caught stealing, committing crime etc. they want the neighbors to act as jury and judge, not da ebil whitey

any time there is a shooting by a cop, they want to be able to prosecute the cop no matter if it was justified or not

this is all official BLM demands

I've talked to actual hood niggers from Chicago's south side, they look at BLM activists the same way we look at liberals. Sheltered college kids with no idea what to do about the black problem. Some of them are brainwashed, of course, to think whitey is da problem but most hood niggers don't really blame white man

Remember on the 1930s when the gangs in Chicago went too far so our responsible gov went balls out using atmed force to wipe them out so citIzens could enjoy life? That's how useless out gov has become. We should use spec ops to kill them all.

They don't. The U.S. bends the knee to minority grievances. Y ' know, like a democracy is supposed to.

> wall street journal
>not mainstream media

That sounds fun. We need a nightly Chicago scanner thread.

>brazillian trying to protect blacks from critique
well done HUEHUE because that works out so well in brazil doesn't it?

It's exactly this stupidity of trying to say that beefing up police in areas with blacks somehow will be a threat to white neighbourghoods where no crime is happening.. just fucking admit that blacks do more crime and beef up police only in those areas.. You don't need massive police presence in areas where there are no crime dumbass..

No it's not an insidious plot that blacks commit shitload of crime.. besides this problem is pretty much only in black communities so it doesn't mean crimeless areas will be controlled in some kind of wild fashion.

But police in the US DOES needs to be beefed up in those areas.. what's happening is the police has just decided to give BLM what they want, so they'll realize how full of shit they are. I think that's great..

BLM refuses to have a proper dialogue and look at the statistics etc. they refuse to admit it.. and even publicly threaten police..

so the only way to really solve it is to end the dialouge and simply show them.. and then they can come crawling back to the table when they want to discuss actual pragmatic solutions for blacks to solve the problems in their own communities instead of blaming police and pretending they dindunuffin.