Why did Roy had to kill JF Sebastian? That made it hard to empathize with him

Why did Roy had to kill JF Sebastian? That made it hard to empathize with him.

I know. hate it when people call him the real hero of the movie

RIP /ourguy/

How do you know he killed him?

Police band of the two bodies they found.

Deckard hears the report about JF's body being found with Tyrell's in the very next scene, that's the reason he decides to check out his home

interesting, I was literally just googling whether or not J.F. died

He was literally a frustrated 3yo. He didn't actually have the emotions and the temperament of an adult, he was basically a little kid. That's how most replicants were portrayed as, little kids in grown bodies that are super smart.

he was still figuring out what it meant to be "human."

this.

He was being emotional and irrational, continuing the "the replicants are more human than the humans" theme that would be present if not for Deckard being a replicant

JF Sebastian is one of the genetic designers for the corporation. He also has a disease that makes him age rapidly.
It's highly implied that he might of been the one to design their rapid aging process.
Meaning he is in fact the direct cause of their death. Though how Roy knows this or if he even cared is beyond me.
He might of just killed him out of anger.

Tyrell should've just lied that they could fix the aging thing easily and let roy die in the procedure. If i was facing a man way stronger so close like that i would just obey what he says.

What a gruesome death by the way, it's not even that gory but the idea of having your skull crushed and your eyes squeeze in is pretty disturbing

dunno

Batty would not have believed him.

It was simply impossible for him to get what he wanted, even if it was possible, and everyone in the room knew it.

>deckard is a replicant
lmao

You see him think about it on the elevator.
I think he has some epiphany after this fact.

I don't like it any more than you, but it's the fact

>it's the fact
it's not

D is not a replicant, Rid can not just pull shit out of his ass and it suddenly becomes true.
>but muh muh deleted scenes
No one gives a shit, Deckard is the only one in the movie who acts like a robot. That's the joke and how we know he isn't a fucking replicant.
He shows almost no emotion throughout the entire movie.

Because he's a soulless machine. All replicants deserve to be destroyed.

No, he should've said

>tough shit faggot you only live for a few years but you're superior to the average human
>some species of insects only live for one year, or 24 hours
>time is relative, get the fuck over it and go fuck your retarded robo clown gf

But Daryl Hannah is ugly as fuck

HOLY....

What is that thing

The average woman past the age of 35

I had such a crush on him when I was 10 that I watched this and then Ladyhawk back to back.