Hi Pol, Are Persians Aryans?

Pic related. Persians are texbook Caucasians from the Caucus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
youtube.com/watch?v=pSfNydwo33E&feature=youtu.be&t=13m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, they are white people.

arabs

No, they are not even humans

WE ARE NOT ARABS REEEEEEEEEEE

NOT EVEN CLOSELY RELATED

JEWS HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH ARABS THAN PERSIANS

No aryans have pure white skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Being caucasian is not enough

They used to be. Maybe if they're culled

The average Iranian looks arab imo, no offense

>italy saying people look arab

The Assyrian Empire is the origin of Aryan aesthetics. They were a bronzed skinned people with dark hair and blue or golden eyes.

Assyrians are Persians

The people of the northern regions of the Middle East aren't Arabic.

where I live people don't look arab. Unless you mean brown hair/brown eyes in that case yes

modern """"Persians"""" are just arab/mongol rape babies, Persia is dead and gone forever and so are the real Persians.

This entire site is fucking cancer. Must eradicate.

Iranian Jews still are very pale since they didn't have children with other groups in Iran.

Yes, yes indeed. The created a warrior culture imbued with heroic ideals that is the foundation of Aryanism.

The first humans in Eastern and Western Europe were Persian Caucasians from the Caucus and Mesopotamia.

Farsi is an Indo Aryan language iirc

>Hey Sup Forums, are apples oranges?

They are both fruit

Nobody cares about Aryans anymore.

It's all about
Country(Civic nationalists)
Europe,AN and North America(White nationalists)

Go back to your third world shithole.

They were, before they got ARAB'D

They aren't Arab. Arabs (other than bringing Islam) had very little impact on Iranian language or culture.

Yeah, this is a real specimen of whiteness. Just look at those light features. I don't know why you guys are in denial.

They are de facto Sarmats so yeah.

Looks french

Or Italian

100% nordic phenotype

Autosomal DNA is the best way to determine race. I can explain why if someone wants, but on autosomal DNA plots Iranians cluster closely with Adyghe people, also known as Western Circassians. They look Whiter than most Europeans, but they do not relate with Iranians at all.

So in other words, Iranians (like Anatolian Turks and Armenians) cluster closely with people of the North Caucasus. Check images.

Also, I will link one more image.

But would this make us considered white? I know both Iranians so pale they are asked if they are Russian/Polish and also ones that are mistaken for Mexican. Yet all have to check White as race?

We have absolutely nothing to do with Europeans genetically. We relate to a lot of Circassians though -- not sure about Ossetians but I have heard Southern Ossetians are genetically close to us (can't find sources). My family looks like the people in the image given, and they do not relate closely to Europeans at all.

Haplogroups on mtDNA and YDNA are dumb, I can explain why. Only autosomal DNA matters for determining race.

Rebuild when?

It depends what you define as White. Circassians actually look Whiter than many Europeans, but they do not cluster closely with them at all on Autosomal DNA plots.

If by White you mean Europeans, then no. If by White you mean North Caucasus region, then yes -- we closely relate to them moreso than Arabs.

Here is a pic of a Circassian woman my mom strongly resembles.

Ossetians are considered an Iranian root people,

Personally I just check "Other Asian" on race shit.

I don't see any white people here. Just a bunch of little brown stunted sandniggers, indistinguishable from any other sandniggers.

Look up pictures of Circassians on Google. We're closely related to them genetically, but they don't relate to Europeans at all on autosomal DNA plots.

Of course they are.

But are they considered "White"?

Race isn't skin deep. You have to look at autosomal DNA. Haplogroups on mtDNA and YDNA are worthless btw.

Also, there are many Iranians in the North that look fair.

The name of their country, Iran, is derived from the word "Aryan".

I already answered it depends what you consider White. White is a retarded term. Circassians don't relate with Europeans at all genetically, but they look fairer than them on average.

I agree. But what would the US census for example consider as "White?".

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

They had their chance no become civilized country and achieve honorary aryan status. Yet they chose to overthrow last shah of Iran and step into eternal darkness of Islamic fundamentalism. And so did the rest of Islamic world.

If they weren't islamic they would be

Fuck you we had a democratically elected president until he was ousted in a CIA/Brit coup bc "muh oils".

The Shah was really based af, too bad he gets a bad rap from all sides of the spectrum.

they are ayans but they're not white because aryans aren't white.

No he wasn't. He used his intelligence apparatus (SAVAK) to torture and kill people. As far as dissent went he was more brutal than even the current regime.

You had a corrupt Communist dictator who dismissed Parliament, suspended the Constitution, declared himself "President for Life," and was trying to bring in Soviet troops when the people of Iran, with a very small amount of assistance from the CIA and MI6, rose up to overthrow him. If he had been left in place, Iran would be like North Korea today.

It's a shame Jimmy Carter didn't have the balls Eisenhower did. If he'd sent in the Marines to keep the Shah in power and hang all the mullahs, Iran would be a stable, wealthy industrialized democracy like Turkey today. Or like Turkey would be without Islamists.

The USA is retarded when it comes to race. They haven't really updated the assumptions behind how they classify race.

Based off my own studies, here's how I'd break it down:
1) North Europid (all Northwestern Europeans have significantly more Yamnaya ancestry than Southern European -- there is sufficient reason to break them into a different race)
2) South Europid
3) Near Eastern (Anatolian Turk, Persian, Armenian)
4) North Caucasus (Circassians, Ossetians, etc.)
5) Mesopotamian (Assyrians, Iranian Jews, etc.)
6) Arab (Levantines, Gulf Arabs)

We are number 3 but we have a close relationship with North Caucasus people with some marginal Mesopotamian (hence the nose). We don't have any Arab on average, we cluster too far on autosomal DNA plots. North Caucasus people have no relation with Europeans at all.

Communists on the payroll of the Soviets and Islamist troublemakers on the payroll of the CIA, both of whom had it coming. And your precious Khomeini merely changed the name of SAVAK and kept the same tactics going.

some persians look very white, others are swarthy like turks or arabs, really depends on the particular persian, of course all persians are caucasoid but probably >70% look middle eastern, that being said i think parsi are bros, still shouldn't race mix tho

You are delusional and have never read Iranian history The shah by being a fucking King was a "president for life" himself. The hardcore Islamists were a minority and it was only the overthrow of Mossadegh that set the stage for the Islamists to take over.

No.

There are three races phenotypically, genetically, and cladistically: Caucasians, Negroids, and Asiatics. Arabs are an Asiatic race.

In that case I would be both 3 and 5. Race is a little retarded as a modern day metric for stuff like college apps tho. Phenotype and your actual culture (or ethnicity) would make 10x as much real world sense.

renounce islam and become white again

I hate the IRI as much as I hate the Shah. All of this bullshit will unravel as soon as Khamenei dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSfNydwo33E&feature=youtu.be&t=13m10s

The Shah was the one under which all the modern torture and brutality spawned from. The abused often become the abusers as soon as power is attained.

I find it kind of hilarious you people worship Pinochet of all people and then whine about the Pahlavis.

The average Iranian isn't Persian.

The Aryan people were the people who settled in Iran. Hitler was a dipshit.

The CIA should have no other powers other than actual intelligence gathering.

The culture already existed, they were the first member of the culture to have civilization.

Civilization started in Sumer and Akkad. Both Persian cultures in Mesopotamia.

Europeans and Persians share the same ancestor group in thue Proto-Indo-Europeans. Some people went even farther and conquered part of North India. Sanskrit has similarities with Latin.

>The average Iranian isn't Persian.
Kurds, Azeris, and Persians all cluster closely with each other. Check here: Look at the autosomal DNA plots I gave, which are up to date. Caucasians, like Circassians, do not relate to Europeans genetically.

Lumping all six of those groups as one race is retarded. Splitting them makes more sense, given the distance on autosomal DNA plots.

All Near Easterns have a bit of 4 & 5 but very little to no 6. Near Easterns are basically created from the union of 4 & 5.

Akkad got civilization from Sumer, and Sumer is completely unrelated to any oter language group we know of, wich means they probably weren't Persian.

My Jewish side is half Babylonian Jews and half North African (Egyptian) Jews. What would North African Jews group be?

>Europeans and Persians share the same ancestor group in thue Proto-Indo-Europeans.
No. I think the "Proto-Indo-European migrators" in Iran were more like Ossetians genetically, that is more North Caucasoid rather than Russian steppes like the Yamnaya. The Proto-Indo-Europeans were diverse and weren't all like the Yamnaya genetically.

Ossetians are the descendants of Scythians and do not relate with Yamnaya much on autosomal DNA plots, I believe.

Europeans are a mix of Neolithic Anatolian farmers, Yamnaya PIE migrators, and dark-skinned blue-eyed mesolithic hunters in varying degrees. Check image: Northern Europeans have more Yamnaya than Southern Europeans, and there was a time you all had more Neolithic Anatolian farmers.

So why do they speak an African language?

The only real races that matter are:
>Indo-European
>Afro-Asiatic
>Sino-Tibetan (And related isolates)

That model is outdated as fuck.

For the last time, No. I swear you're worse than the t*rks.

this is what they looked like before the arab and mongol invasions. aryans were never white. nordicism is is on the same level as afrocentrism.

>>Indo-European
Indo-European isn't a race -- it's a language group. Also, I think Proto-Indo-Europeans were split by those who were more Yamnaya genetically and those who were more North Caucasoid, like the Ossetians -- they spoke the same language group but migrated in their own separate ways.

There are no pure Yamnaya people anymore. Check here:

language groups are race, its gentic relationships dipshit.

I gave autosomal DNA images, idiot. Language groups are not race. There are people who speak the same language group as you, but do not plot closely on autosomal DNA plots at all.

I'm giving you evidence, you cur.

Persians have nothing to do with Europeans. They have more to do with North Caucasus people like Circassians and Southern Ossetians -- who likewise have nothing to do with Europeans.

Check here:

Whitest Muslim I've ever seen

Only autosomal DNA matters.

Haplogroups just give you ideas on my migration of different groups of people (e.g., mtDNA for maternal migration and yDNA for paternal migration), but autosomal DNA gives you a better idea of current race since it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

Paternal haplogroup doesn't actually mean much though. Can only be reliable up to your great grandfather or something. This is because the Y chromosome mutates easily. The maternal haplogroup literally does go all the way back, but it is still a worse metric compared to autosomal DNA, as I explained.

I look like this Ossetian man, and I'm Persian.

Honestly, I request respectful distance with Europeans. We are not your enemies, the Saudis are. Just leave us alone. We will respectfully abide by your rules and contribute to your economy.

We are not brothers. Only the North Caucasus people like Ossetians and Circassians are our brothers.

>shitty son
>not based dad

>they look whiter than most Europeans

You're baiting right? Light features (non brown eyes and hair) are very rare among Iranians, and common among many European countries.

I'm talking about autosomal DNA.

Look up Circassians: many of them have lighter features than Europeans, but they relate more to Iranians than Europeans.

Race is not skin deep. I explained why autosomal DNA is the best here: Please read carefully before you respond, Brit, otherwise you're doing a disservice to your ancestors.

White is a meme that dont have a real meaning anymore

They're aryans though

>The Aryan people were the people who settled in Iran. Hitler was a dipshit.
Hitler considered iranians aryans though.

I'm not disputing Circassians being white, they certainly are, but Iranians are certainly not, regardless of the genetic relation of the two. Circassians did not get Arab'd the same way Iranians did.

My cousin has blue eyes and blonde hair. He does not relate to Europeans at all. Light hair and light eyes are not exclusively European traits, and they are not determinant factors for race either, imbecile.

Iranians did not mix with Arabs at all. Look at the autosomal DNA plots, you cur.

he also considered germans aryans. this is what aryans looked like. do these people look germanic to you?

Sup Forums laughs at we wuz kangs n shit but then will turn around and claim persians used to be white before the arab conquest. it's embarrassing.

Sure but when we Sup Forumsiticians talk about "aryans", we are referring to people of western European descent.

So Persians are above shitskins, but they still have too much shitskin genetics.

Circassians have absolutely not genetic relation with Europeans, and Azeris tend to have light hair and light eyes. They genetically cluster with Iranians, but they tend to be more fair, like my cousin who has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm not in the mood to debate with an idiot that can't take evidence into account and says, "Huur duurr dark hair makes you Arabs, huur duur."

Fuck off.

>but they still have too much shitskin genetics.
Iranians do not cluster closely with Levantines or Gulf Arabs at all on autosomal DNA plots. Check here:

Aren't Kurds very very very genetically close to Iranians with the only major difference being language?

Light features are very rare because they are a result of ambient temperature.

Yes, look at the goddamn autosomal DNA plots I gave. Azeris, Kurds, Persians, etc. are all Iranians genetically. Having fair features or not has no bearing on one's race; only autosomal DNA is the best way to determine race because it's inherited from all of our great grandparents.

Also, check this pic of Azeris. They are genetically Iranians.

Yes actually, look at the guy on the right.

Aryan doesn't inherently mean "light" or with blond hair and blue eyes. They are a result of the ambient they have been living and that is propagandistic misinformation. Aryan is the root of which all other cultures sprung out of.

No shit. I am tired of these imbeciles who think everyone who has light features is genetically close to them. Light features has no bearing on race.

I look lighter than most Iranians, but I'd plot similarly on most autosomal DNA plots. It has no bearing on ancestry or race.