All these feels will be lost in time like... tears in rain

All these feels will be lost in time like... tears in rain

time to die

you mean, like snowflakes in the snow?

dust in the wind

you mean, like farts in the wind?

doggy dog world

I've... feeled things you wojaks wouldn't believe.
Normies on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched pepes beams glitter in the dark at the Tannhauser gate.

tfw not even into real girls

>oh, you're not into real girls are you?

Like shitposts on Sup Forums

Shame the sequel couldn't come up with a decent quote like that.......and about 50mil in the box office

"You're a good Joe"

DAMN......

nah senpai there wasn't even any substance to that line, they just threw out there

I pretend he just thought to himself "This is good, isn't it?" as he passed on.

>no substance
>decided then and there to do something positive

for you

if 2049 had a goose inner monologue I think it could have been oscar gold

>decides to saves deckard's life after watching deckard face his own mortality hanging off a sky rise. Then drops that hot ass line and passes on
>passes on with a john woe pigeon flying off in the back
its like they weren't even trying

You've done a Joe's work Sir.

Shame JOi wont live. but then again who does?

Roy had a more epic life thank K, if you think about it.
He could not say "I have seen things" because he was an average Joe until the movie.

How did she know his name? Do all JOis call their men Joes? Was this name not a cute act of effection but simply a programmed responce?

>"hu well yeah I've seen this replicant girl - like bend your leg enough to like....suck her own toes total gnar gnar"

"yeah I've seen some things"

you’ve never heard the term “average joe” which k was. just some random fuck who cpgot caught in events outside his grasp

>having quotable dialogue is the most important measure of quality for a movie

So is it “tears in rain” or “tears in the rain?” I’ve seen both and the placement of the “the” makes more sense desu. Roy kinda stutters when he says that speech, so it’s kind of up in the air. Unless the script is floating around out there.

> script

It was improv

so it was a coincidence?

Jack, John and Joe are all typical average names.

Tears in rain. clearly
No article since "rain" can be uncountable

yeah if you want the people that watched to have memorable line they could take to heart and tell their friends. I mean thats more people which means more viewers and money
I mean unless you like watching flophouses user yeah

K was like any user.

He just wanted to be special and wanted some companionship. In the end he died with none of it.

More importantly audiences hated the movie and thought it was dumb to have ai as a gf.

It was here I realized audiences hate us. Normies wish we would all just disappear.

C E L L S

I think this will end up being a negative to the movies commercial success. A lot of the really important moments don't get highlighted, they don't linger on a shot just to tell you "THIS LINE WAS IMPORTANT".
For example, the part where 'K' gets told he's not the child. and the most 'powerful' line in the whole movie that noone has even mentioned yet.

"Someone lived this"

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
A replicant give birth to a perfect baby girl
I saw skinjobs conspire in the dark for their libertation
All those moments will be lost in time like... flakes in snow.

time to die

>you thought it was you?

I'm sure the most powerful line is
"GAWW DAMNITT!!!"

probably it could be programmed to say all three but maybe the ai recognizes which generic term gets assigned to an individual and it keeps using itn

>muh only brainlets don't want a 3D wafiu who can't even dress herself
yeah okay my guy, still was a good movie but AIfags are going to be the worse fanbase for this kino

She didn't. That line was brutal because it hammered home that JOI was programmed, and every intimate moment she and K shared was informed by her programmed desire to please him rather than interpersonal chemistry. She named K Joe because it's programmed to be a name she's partial to.

Normies are a plague on this industry

>Someone lived this.

did someone get paid to write this "review" or is just a user based thing?

User based

The analogy means the same exact thing

dennis vellinue deus ex movie when?
the visuals and direction were on point for that feeling of society is almost about to get permantly fucked feeling

It was a pretty good movie but I didn't like the reuse of Tears In Rain

That bit was the best. If he reused the words it would have killed it though.

agreed it was nice for the the nostalgia aspect but would have been better if they came up with a completely new somber piece for k

I think it shows some appropriate intertextuality. This is where K ascends and finds his humanity, just as Roy did. I thought it was quite beautiful.

>you mean, like snowflakes in the snow?
LIKE SNOWFLAKES IN AN OCEAAAAAN

AND LOOOOOOVE

>even 32 years in the future you still get bullied for having a portable ai pocket pussy
it’s not fucking fair bros

It's not to say I don't find other parts of the movie beautiful or interesting or intense, this scene just didn't strike a chord with me I suppose.

>You want some coffee?

This line stabbed me in the gut.

YOUR WAIFU WON'T LAST INTERLINKED

I'm glad that they didn't even try. Would have seemed corny.

This.

>"""sci-fi junkies"""
>hoping for a dance number

Roy was that way because Rutger Hauer made him that way, including writing his own death scene. You don't read a role you make it.

time to braaaap

>Oh no, you thought it was you?
>Someone lived this
>Within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem
>You're a good Joe
>It's beautiful, isn't it?
>Half as complicated, twice as elegant

There were some really fucking great lines in this movie

>google this guy's username and within a couple minutes I know he's a shitty barber that goes to car shows and goes fishing
>lives in my city
>"sci-fi junkies"

fucking lol

>How did she know his name?

Thick fucks like this exist, and they post here.

Fuck this gay earth.