I can't help but feel that if more people think like him, this would only just open a huge can of worms...

I can't help but feel that if more people think like him, this would only just open a huge can of worms. Please tell me there's more to this than this panel.

I fap to rape just as much as the next healthy minded and normal individual, which is not at all, but that guy in the brown shirt is a faggot.

>you made it real the moment you started drawing with the magic pen

Full retard.

what's this comic called again? I want to fap to his sexy naked wife and Venusian harem

But the magic pen is magical and it makes things real.

Sam Zabel

Sam Zabel and the Magic Pen is good, read it.
It's a little about guilty boners, a little about drawing smut, and all in all pretty interesting.

Rohan would think he's pretentious, and that guy isn't exactly what one would call an average person.

well then it makes them okay too, or something

You have to go back.

>[insert entertainment medium here] causes [insert bad thing here]
Everyone who says this is wrong.
It has never been true.

All heterosexual intercourse is rape, buddy.

Professional sports causes injury.

I like the bits with Horrocks basically writing about how much he hated writing for DC.

This just in! UN has announced books and mag's with negative connotations that may potentially imact viewer and therefore culture and the greater zietgiest in a non productive and positive way must be burned.
>Bible and the Quran have misigonistic metahpors and must be purged
>Shopenimer was was a sexist and must be forgotten
>all pre enligtenment and post modern egalaterian writers will be destroyed for contriubting to a partrical culture
>All pre modernity feminist writers will be purged for being non intersectional
>History must be untaught as we cant be repeating the past
>only consentual and positive fetishes are allowed and all non vanilla deceptions are outlawed

This is the world you are encouraging, the free market stipulates that if there was not a desire there would not be a product so the chicken comes before the egg in men v women sexual powerplays, men want it mags just show it, they no more contribute to patriarchy than a Chinese industrial worker contributes to communism by not burning bombing the local statehouse.

Not OP here.
The next page, for those interested.

Don't even talk to them. It wastes calories.

Op here. I'm interested in this now. Seems there's more to this than I initially thought. I only found the opening image on Sup Forums regarding VIrtual Reality.

Allow me to upgrade your experience, and offer further evidence that Sup Forums doesn't read comic books.

I am unsurprised that your shitty reactive bait thread stems from a comic you haven't read. Delete this if you give a shit.

It's legit.
It's about comics, sex, fantasy, sort of a history of visual storytelling, New Zealand.

>Frank Miller
How old is this?

Obviously before the great physical + digital fire which destroyed all of Frank Miller's work forever.

2014, but the author became disillusioned with DC and writing cape comics starting in 2003.

Thanks for the storytime, user

If these people think it's so easy to indoctrinate people through the media, then why aren't they also reciting the misogynystic/racist/colonial/homophobic/etc. hate speech they see just about everywhere?

Thanks for coming to discuss politics, but we're actually trying to talk about a comic book here.

Since you're not going to read the comic, you might as well leave the thread.

Why, user, now that you've said that, I simply HAVE to stay ITT.

k

This is a great comic